What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Eh, the last thing Iraq want to do is have every country going against Iraq. Same thing for Iran.

Iraqi PMU's attacking U.S assets in other nations wouldn't provoke a response against the Iraqi Army or Government in my opinion. And I think you know this as well.

Iran doesn't want that either but If the U.S attacks the PMU's and one can imagine that they will try to retaliate and I don't think that would again provoke a direct confrontation with Iran. Just the PMU's

Iraqi PMU's attacking U.S assets in other nations wouldn't provoke a response against the Iraqi Army or Government in my opinion. And I think you know this as well.

Iran doesn't want that either but If the U.S attacks the PMU's and one can imagine that they will try to retaliate and I don't think that would again provoke a direct confrontation with Iran. Just the PMU's

Who does the PMU work for? Iran or the Iraqi government. Because I can guarantee if the PMU is together with Iraqi mlitary attacking U.S. assets. There will be casualties among the Iraqi military.

Some are saying the missile fragments shown are not a Houthi missile but actually fragments of the Patriot Air Defense missile. I aint an expert, so perhaps someone with the know-how can take a look at it.

Yeah,that looks like a pac-3 missile all right.
PAC-3-interceptor.jpg

Who does the PMU work for? Iran or the Iraqi government. Because I can guarantee if the PMU is together with Iraqi mlitary attacking U.S. assets. There will be casualties among the Iraqi military.

I think you misunderstood me, I had said the Iraqi PMU. I never said the Iraqi Army or Government is involved. None the less you are probably right if that scenario was true but that is a 0.1% chance type scenario.

I think you misunderstood me, I had said the Iraqi PMU. I never said the Iraqi Army or Government is involved. None the less you are probably right if that scenario was true but that is a 0.1% chance type scenario.

Doesn't the PMU served under the Iraqi government or the Iranians?

Eh, the last thing Iraq want to do is have every country going against Iraq. Same thing for Iran.
You have to admit it- He has a good point (at least)in his post. US is probably focused on cutting off the Octopus'(Iran) "tentacles"(PMU militias) as a special project now...

Under iraqi people..by iraqi people ,for iraqi people.

Okay then the Iraqi people who attacked the base which led to an American dead which led to retaliation against the PMU under the Iraqis which led to attack on the American Embassy which led to the dead of Iran's dear general and PMU's leader.

So you see what happens when something like that happens.

Back
Top Bottom