What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

not all 533m torpedo tube can launch missiles.
Kilo class subs or consist of two group Project 877 and Project 636 . Project 636 can launch missile and project 877 can't .
and both of them have 6x533mm torpedo tube
Well, I think our kilo class submarines could be upgraded to project 877.besat class submarines will have also cruise missile capability.The question is whether IRGC would provide this system to IRIN, since kilo and besat are in service with IRIN.why did t IRGC made this weapon in the first place?

@500 So how much did you earned, today?

guys, after 5 pages still none of you have managed to put a video with a decent quality, really shameful.
should I create a guide for capturing and editing your videos?

guys, after 5 pages still none of you have managed to put a video with a decent quality, really shameful.
should I create a guide for capturing and editing your videos?
Why didn't you do it yourself ? :D

So, how lethal this missile is and how strategic to Iran?.
No doubt launching a missile from a sub is a great deal something not all big nations have it.
Bro , this missile give iran Second Strike Capability .

Meaning anytime iran is attacked , we can launch a counter-attack on the aggressor almost immediately after the strike .

it probably has a 2000km range . so iranian Subs can standoff US coast (For example) and launch the missile from there .

(devil).png

911270_363.jpg

Why didn't you do it yourself ? :D

Bro , this missile give iran Second Strike Capability .

Meaning anytime iran is attacked , we can launch a counter-attack on the aggressor almost immediately after the strike .

it probably has a 2000km range . so iranian Subs can standoff US coast (For example) and launch the missile from there .

I think the SLBM could provide an even longer range counter attack.

Today, I am officially becoming a military fanboy of Iran.
Tnx bro :)

I think the SLBM could provide an even longer range counter attack.
Well , yes . Thats the case for China for example .

but for iran , the Meshkat missile (assuming this one is meshkat) , has only a range of 2000km .

Maybe in future we can expand that too :)
ISIS has better cameras and cinematography skills than IRI.
That is sooooo true :lol: i mean i don't like illogical criticism but seriously , this one was right on target .

Its a shame . the Video about SLCM might be low quality intentionally , but what about the other ones ?

Back
Top Bottom