What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

@PeeD & other "experts" here

Assuming this video was not accelerated (which allegedly isnt), how is such an fast launch possible? (starting at 0:25)
Its unbelievable fast
New propulsion? Weight of missile reduced? hypersonic?

Assuming this video was not accelerated (which allegedly isnt), how is such an fast launch possible? (starting at 0:25)
Its unbelievable fast
I am sure the US had a similarly fast ABM system many decades ago, but I think they discontinued it for some reason. Hopefully someone can confirm this

I am sure the US had a similarly fast ABM system many decades ago, but I think they discontinued it for some reason. Hopefully someone can confirm this
Did they secretly tested such ABM in area 51...? I heard no news..
And when i saw that vedio for the first time, i was oaaaa...fire in the hole...
Super extra thrust resulted in insane acceleration...

Did they secretly tested such ABM in area 51...? I heard no news..
And when i saw that vedio for the first time, i was oaaaa...fire in the hole...
Super extra thrust resulted in insane acceleration...
No, there is even videos of it on YouTube (the 'equivalent' US system), I saw it a long time ago. I hope someone will come and confirm this and prove I am not crazy!

Its unbelievable fast

the video is cut by Russians to look like that

Video is legit. This ABM is basically a pure cone to survive the extreme dynamic pressure. However as it climbs dynamic pressure decreases.
The U.S had the nuclear Sprint and the S-300V is kind like a light version of it.

Its unbelievable fast

I'm not sure but I think the missile has been launched from a deep underground silo. So, when it reaches above the ground it already has a high speed.

Meanwhile, Sprint Missile:

Last edited:
Yes,the us Safeguard ABM system which used Sprint and Spartan hypersonic missiles.

Heres the russian interceptor
53T6_2big.jpg

and the us one
34664-43de80307b6fe594fdfd4b1e07c79a09.jpg

Surprisingly even the chinese had an abm program during the 70s-80s.
fanji-1-image03.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom