What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

The mq-4c triton has its first flight in 2013 and only delivered last year, it's the most advanced of this drone family. You have already been told this fact but it seems you're pretending to be sleep
This is not a new design but upgradation of electronics to the older design. So, the airframe still remains the older design
You just contradicted yourself in your own statement :lol: You said planes don't need to travel that high but yet still gave an example of a plane that does? Don't clown yourself.
I didn't contradict myself. I only said that the ceiling of planes generally doesn't extend above 15km. There are few exceptions but they are no longer in use due to the inefficiency of the design and hence there is no need for 30km ceiling for SAM.
Nonsense.

The wreck of mq-4

resized_482250_287.jpg

resized_482225_709.jpg

Almost same structure is used for F35 body
@Hack-Hook
This is a standard method in all composite airframe. Composite is not as strong as metal and hence needs higher support in terms of these honeycomb structure. So, there is no stealth in honeycomb structure. Stealth is in RAM coating which has internal reflection structure but is completely different from honeycomb

This is not a new design but upgradation of electronics to the older design. So, the airframe still remains the older design

By this lame logic, all F-15 are the same old 1970's technology.

I didn't contradict myself. I only said that the ceiling of planes generally doesn't extend above 15km. There are few exceptions but they are no longer in use due to the inefficiency of the design and hence there is no need for 30km ceiling for SAM.

You didn't say "generally". Try to read your own comments next time before blabbering none-sense.

This is a standard method in all composite airframe. Composite is not as strong as metal and hence needs higher support in terms of these honeycomb structure. So, there is no stealth in honeycomb structure. Stealth is in RAM coating which has internal reflection structure but is completely different from honeycomb

You're clueless obviously. I have posted a picture showing different honeycomb systems that can be used as RAM. You're just talking out of your behind.

The Qods should be indeed a Ya-Ali variant, probably the Ya-Ali-2.
Design lessons learned from the Soumar have been added to it. A more cost effective engine, overall smaller and lighter. Range and probably even payload should have been stayed the same.
In total a better Ya-Ali, the low end of Irans LACM capabilities.
Iran may has skipped it because its 700km range may not be what Iran requires, but is perfect for Hezbollah and Yemen.
A few pages back I already said that in order for that engine to power a Kh-55/Soumar, it would need to be fueled at half level to fly. So Iran tailored the Kh-55 size to the new engine and simplified it with lessons from the Ya-Ali (e.g fixed wings).

The other news is that the "Sammad-3" UAV now has a wankel engine which allows for more fuel --> longer range/larger payload.

the wings prevent that, also the engine itself is the source of power in the air frame and it moves the structure not other way around.

Huh?

What I mean was that It does a roll in flight or it can be deployed upside down. It has flaps otherwise it wouldn't be able to bank during turns and if it has flaps, it can do a 180 roll. Having an air sucking engine at the top can cause stalls during pitch up depending on angle of attacks... albeit it is not as simple as that there are various variables involved.

New cruise missile, UAV and ballistic missile on display in Yemen

D-31UoHWsAA8k-1

D-34W1qWsAAg6Iu

D-34YAfW4AAR6Ga

D-34ZaxX4AAWQoh

D-34ajUWwAEErcR

D-34lYgWwAUCIFB

D-34ma6W4AARwBp

D-34nYoXoAISqNq

D-34oSEXkAQhm5D

D-31UnoWwAEx2x5

D-31UnoWkAAj0Bj

D-36f1xWsAAjS7V

D-36hdPXUAAyD_d

and now imagine Hezbollah....
Yemen weapon not iranian ones.

So you say F-15 was an inefficient design and no longer in use ?
Well I only can disagree with you.

@Hack-Hook
Debries is in our hand not you then how you knew it won't use stealth technologies.
By the way even here they say they used techniques to reduce heat and radar signature of the plane

Yemen weapon not iranian ones.
You're in denial of Iranian help to Yemen. Accept it once and for all that Iran has helped or/and is helping the Houthis. The radical change in the Houthis capabilities could not have been possible without Iranian involvement. Just like ISIS rise wasnt random, but very choreographed and synchronized, with big power players involved. If you continue your denial then you will be convicted to being on the wrong side of history. Denying it does not change the truth and reality. Iran has exported considerable, lethal knowledge and help to Houthis and thats the only reason Houthis have survived this long. Even back in 2004-2008, Iran and Houthis were in touch, but on a much smaller scale....thats not the relationship today anymore. I have no idea how Iran got all the IRGC + Hezbollah men into Yemen to aid the Houthis, but they did, and the Houthis are showing the result of the Iranian "investment". yemen was also a very easy target for Iranian intervention. The cost is relatively cheap, and the benefits are potentially huge...

You're in denial of Iranian help to Yemen. Accept it once and for all that Iran has helped or/and is helping the Houthis. The radical change in the Houthis capabilities could not have been possible without Iranian involvement. Just like ISIS rise wasnt random, but very choreographed and synchronized, with big power players involved. If you continue your denial then you will be convicted to being on the wrong side of history. Denying it does not change the truth and reality. Iran has exported considerable, lethal knowledge and help to Houthis and thats the only reason Houthis have survived this long. Even back in 2004-2008, Iran and Houthis were in touch, but on a much smaller scale....thats not the relationship today anymore. I have no idea how Iran got all the IRGC + Hezbollah men into Yemen to aid the Houthis, but they did, and the Houthis are showing the result of the Iranian "investment". yemen was also a very easy target for Iranian intervention. The cost is relatively cheap, and the benefits are potentially huge...
My position as always is iran official position and what logic dictate . we have no access to yemen

You need to stop talking about matters you don't have a clue about because you only make yourself looks like a moron.

The UAV was flying at above 50,000 feet when Iran downed it, that by itself was a feat. Seconly, only bunch of clueless kids like you are acting as if this UAV was some helpless dove. This UAV had the sophisticated electronic warfare suit made by Raytheon. Just because it was not effective in front of Iranian SAM's, it does not mean it was defenceless.

The UAV has layers of honey-comb composite material designed to absorb radars waves for varying frequencies. Just because it is not as stealth as the F-22, it does not mean it did not have RCS lowering techniques employed on it.

You're obviously mentally handicapped. A mobile SAM in this context is one that is not static and can be moved easily and put into operation very quickly in another area.

You keep repeating the same nonsense over and over and think people will buy it.

1- The UAV was flying at well over 50,000 feet.

2- The UAV did have varying RCS lowering techniques employed.

3- The UAV has many varying countermeasures against being attack, but Iran rendered them ineffective.
thank you ,about time some one finally put this idiot in his place ,

But we all know our govts dont tell us 100% of the truth. You are naive and deceived to believe Iranian govt's "official position" on this matter.
Unless I see shipment of Iranian ballistic and cruise missiles captured or Iranian technician and advisors captured or killed there I have no reason not to believe them.

Unless I see shipment of Iranian ballistic and cruise missiles captured or Iranian technician and advisors captured or killed there I have no reason not to believe them.
US state dept already has put on a display showing Missile fired by houthis that bore Iranian defense manufacturer/org's logo. They also showed drones that Houthis used that were of Iranian origin. You are blind on this issue..cant see the truth even if it was in your face..interesting.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom