What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

its well in Iran's capability to build Anti ship ballistic missiles with longer ranges or air defense systems or supersonic anti ship cruise missiles or new generation of torpedoes that they are not unwilling any time soon so that's maybe there “unique secret weapon” that's 4 probabilities of secret weapon.

Every nation on this planet that has a capable indigenous defence industry and is facing serious threats has secret weapons. No nations in its right mind would reveal all its assets. Everytime you reveal an asset, yes you form an extra deterrence, but you're also pushing the enemy to form a counter to it. Therefore once a nation like Iran obtains a decent deterrence, they should keep many strategic weapons hidden.

Yes. But these are normal developments which all are aware of it. Thats nothing that could be descriped as "unique secret weapon". For me a "unique secret weapon" is a weapon which brings in absolute new technics which are not known before.

Yes. But these are normal developments which all are aware of it. Thats nothing that could be descriped as "unique secret weapon". For me a "unique secret weapon" is a weapon which brings in absolute new technics which are not known before.
our military budget is too small to do something like that any time soon.

our military budget is too small to do something like that any time soon.

Maybe. Sometimes new things came out of nowhere, just happen, have nothing to do with money. Maybe Iran developed directed radiowaves which form a nearly molecule free tunnel through the air in which a pulsed laser with 10 Megawatt/puls energy can light through without loss of energy. That would be a unique secret weapen to me.

New cruise missile, UAV and ballistic missile on display in Yemen

D-31UoHWsAA8k-1

D-34W1qWsAAg6Iu

D-34YAfW4AAR6Ga

D-34ZaxX4AAWQoh

D-34ajUWwAEErcR

D-34lYgWwAUCIFB

D-34ma6W4AARwBp

D-34nYoXoAISqNq

D-34oSEXkAQhm5D

D-31UnoWwAEx2x5

D-31UnoWkAAj0Bj

D-36f1xWsAAjS7V

D-36hdPXUAAyD_d

and now imagine Hezbollah....

Last edited:
Bachaha kheyli aktivan.

Tools are specifically developed for friends with more limited resources and means. This arsenal should be identical to what Hezbollah has, except for the liquid BMs with ranges beyond what it needs for Israel.

This is the power of Iran. To even give such a small group in an underdeveloped nation the ability to be able to make such things!

I doubt Yemen is making the cruise missile from scratch. If you look at the cruise missile it appears modular in nature rather than uniform.

It is possible this is broken up into several components and smuggled into Yemen.

The lack of use points to a limited supply.

maybe for greater range

What does engine placement have to do with greater range?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom