What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

5 seconds after the launch it starts to decline. Very strategic trajectory. I would even say interstellar missile.

It doesn't 'decline' 500, it changes path, not that I expect anything else from you, but you could for once not act like a paid Hasbara. This is not a ballistic missile, it's a cruise missile so you can't expect a cruise missile launched from underwater to go directly in to sky.

Tomahawk underwater launch, it also 'declines' 3 seconds after launch. If only some people could stop making fools out of themselves.

ایران قابلیت ساخت موشک‌های قاره‌پیما را دارد
d3145e1226fd.jpg

تکرار/ مدیر اطلاعات ملی آمریکا: ایران قابلیت ساخت موشک‌های قاره‌پیما را دارد/مذاکرات تأثیری بر مواضع منطقه‌ای تهران ندارد/ایران عامل هک کازینوی شلدون ادلسون بود

It doesn't 'decline' 500, it changes path, not that I expect anything else from you, but you could for once not act like a paid Hasbara. This is not a ballistic missile, it's a cruise missile so you can't expect a cruise missile launched from underwater to go directly in to sky.

Tomahawk underwater launch, it also 'declines' 3 seconds after launch. If only some people could stop making fools out of themselves.

lol Tomahawak looks like a teeny tiny mosquito compared to this babe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom