What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iran Iranian T V documentary " 7 minutes to Israel "
excellent work
such rants and such videos are a blessing for Israel. they give all Iran haters a chance to justify the crippling sanctions and Isolation.
and it seems this mentality is also rubbing off on Pakistan where we got Jamat Islami and other fanatics that have brought us to the brink.

what are you after ?? i do not get the question ??

شما و سهیل تو ایران میلیتاری در مورد یک پرتاب صحبت می کردید که سهیل می گفت رنگ موشکش قرمز بوده و 3 ثانیه زوتر پی لود رها شده و شکت خورده و شما گفتید نه موفقیت آمیز فکر کنم 22 مارچ هم بود زمانش ... میگم این تصویر همون پرتاب؟

... میگم این تصویر همون پرتاب؟
NO this one is nothing to do with red one . this one was brown one .

. Sohail was right on red color of the SLV but he was wrong in my point view it did not failed .

you can read my previous posts in link below .

Safir Tadbir launch failure >>> 20 march 2014

and if you have account in other IMF please inform people that i have been banned in IMF

NO this one is nothing to do with red one . this one was brown one .

. Sohail was right on red color of the SLV but he was wrong in my point view it did not failed .

you can read my previous posts in link below .

Safir Tadbir launch failure >>> 20 march 2014

and if you have account in other IMF please inform people that i have been banned in IMF

So number of Iran's Satellites are more than what we know? and the brown one launch was successful too?

So number of Iran's Satellites are more than what we know? and the brown one launch was successful too?
that was as much as i could say . if i say more in forum i be helping Iran enemies

that was as much as i could say . if i say more in forum i be helping Iran enemies

My bad but it's my last Q I hope it doesn't bother you ... surely it's up to you to answer me ... is there any reason behind those colors? 'cause most of times they are white ...

Silos could be detected very soon that's why we need mobile launcher , usually countries which their strategy is first strike go after silos unless mobile ones are the best even I heard Russia carries its missile on a train to make it hard to get detected and consequently get destroyed .
Road mobile launchers of SEJJIL and GHADR.
13920305000429_PhotoL[1].jpg

332337_603[1].jpg

Iran already has mobile launchers but most of SHAHAB series ( 1 , 2 and first generation of 3 ) use silo bases.
i think it has 2 reasons. first , it doesn't worth it . second , in case of giving an immediate answer . and yes silo bases can easily be detected but being deployed nowhere near each other, makes too many targets to destroy .China has 20 silo base DF-5 ICBMs . it also maintained a number of fake silos to deceive enemy reconnaissance satellites .

Submarine launched ICBM . the safest way.
Trident_II_missile_image[1].jpg

Road mobile launchers
matsvcxw2eyazha74x5d[1].jpg

Railroad launchers.
SS-24_18.jpg

Air launch ICBM
MMIII_C5_airdrop(Oct_1974)[1].jpg

And launch pad. the worst way ever . (R-7 ICBM )
ca260a12e1[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom