What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

never liked SUVs this video explain it.
hope we regulate them before they become unregulated like usa
If you drive an SUV you will not go back to regular cars..but I agree moving a huge chunk of metal just to carry one person is such a waste on every thing...
PS: I noticed Iranian designs have improved quite a bit..when I show Geno or Tara pick up trucks to none Iranians they all have good comments on the designs..

Are these two different models!!!..because as per my previous post the IKCO first SUV/Cross over was unveiled as "GENO" last week

1690289575430.png

1690289821277.png

the Russians write
346903748731205%20copy_large.jpg

Look like production of Rera has started:

IMG-20230727-120954-364.jpg
Man this is one ugly looking car. Geno is several steps ahead in terms of aesthetics and head to head with other most beautiful cars. Tara is good looking pickup truck and dena as well, the guys who designed Rera and the guy who came with the name should be shot on sight.

Last edited:
Man this is one ugly looking car. Geno is several steps ahead in terms of aesthetics and head to head with other most beautiful cars. Tara is good looking pickup truck and dena as well, the guys who designed Rera and the guy who came with the name should be shot on sight.
I showed the photos to few Canadian friends but did not tell them where they are made..all liked Dena and the Truck Tara...the opinion on suv ..females liked Rera ( I agree the name sucks)..guys liked Geno ..Truck was the big winner..I like all of them and would buy that pickup truck if it was offered here..too bad..

Prices are amazing..16 K for DENA in Russia..

Iranian Cars are hot items in Venezuela :cheesy:
  • The 200,000 car export to Venezuela is progressing well. Iran delivers second batch of 1000 fully built cars to Venezuela
  • Venezuelan authorities said in November last year that some 80,000 orders had been placed in the country for cars manufactured by Saipa.
  • The statement said the shipment sent to Venezuela included 700 Quik ST and 300 Saina S models as well as six containers of spare parts.

QUIK-ST
SAIPA_Quick.jpeg

SAINA-S
saipa_saina_s_67.jpeg

I showed the photos to few Canadian friends but did not tell them where they are made..all liked Dena and the Truck Tara...the opinion on suv ..females liked Rera ( I agree the name sucks)..guys liked Geno ..Truck was the big winner..I like all of them and would buy that pickup truck if it was offered here..too bad..

Prices are amazing..16 K for DENA in Russia..
well technically you guys comparing a crossover with a suv
and sadly no jeep yet

Following IKCO 's successful entry into Russia car market now Iran's second auto manufacturer going for that market too. Same models that are being shipped to Venezuela (200,000 units)
SAIPA plans 90,000 cars to Russia..wow:cheesy:
  • company hopes its Saina and Quik models can become popular in Russia, a country where other Iranian-made models have been successful in the past two years.
  • With analysis provided by Saipa’s Russian partners, the possibility for success of Saina and Quik is very high in this market,”
  • Saipa plans to supply 90,000 units of the Quik model to Russian customers in the next three years.
  • Saipa had taken over two large dealership and services center in Moscow and one in Minsk, Belarus, that were formerly offering services to Honda and Hyundai cars.
QUIK-ST
SAIPA_Quick.jpeg

SAINA-S
saipa_saina_s_67.jpeg

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/08/23/709499/Iran-Saipa-carmaker-subcompact-models-Russia-market

Back
Top Bottom