What's new

Iranian Army Defence Budget for 2018-2019 is just 2.2 billion $

OldTwilight

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
به گزارش مشرق، حسن روحانی رئیس جمهور صبح امروز یکشنبه با حضور در صحن علنی مجلس، لایحه بودجه سال 97 کل کشور را تقدیم مجلس شورای اسلامی کرد.

رئیس مجلس شورای اسلامی نیز لایحه بودجه را برای بررسی بیشتر به کمیسیون تلفیق بودجه مجلس که متشکل از اعضای کمیسیون برنامه و بودجه و نمایندگان سایر کمیسیون‌های تخصصی مجلس است، می‌دهد و نمایندگان مجلس در کمیسیون‌های تخصصی 15 روز و در کمیسیون تلفیق نیز 15 روز فرصت دارند تا لایحه بودجه را بررسی کنند و پیشنهادات خود را به صحن علنی مجلس ارائه دهند.

پس از بحث و بررسی در مورد بخش‌های مختلف لایحه بودجه، کمیسیون تلفیق، لایحه بودجه را برای تصویب به صحن علنی مجلس ارائه می‌کند که در ابتدا کلیات لایحه بودجه مطرح، و پس از تصویب آن درآمدها و مصارف دولت مشخص می‌شود و در نهایت لایحه بودجه به تصویب مجلس می‌رسد.

یکی مهمترین بخش های لایحه بودجه سال 97 کل کشور، بودجه نیروهای مسلح است. بودجه نیروهای مسلح ذیل بودجه وزارت دفاع تعریف می‌شود. در ذیل به تفکیک بودجه پیشنهادی دولت برای سال 97 را مشاهده کنید.

2132926.jpg

توضیح جدول: ارقام به میلیون ریال هستند

نکته قابل توجه اینکه، معمولا دولت یک بودجه جداگانه نیز برای تقویت بنیه دفاعی درنظر می‌گیرد و در یک ردیف جداگانه و غیر از این بودجه نیروهای مسلح، پیش بینی و در لایحه می‌آورد.

If Islamic Republic currency continue its fall , then the army budget will become less than 2 billion dollar ...

side note : I sincerely ask other Iranian members to just stay quite for next 5 years ...

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/807345/بودجه-پیشنهادی-دولت-برای-ارگان-های-نظامی-جدول

Zarif recently said that our budget is $16 billlion?

به گزارش مشرق، حسن روحانی رئیس جمهور صبح امروز یکشنبه با حضور در صحن علنی مجلس، لایحه بودجه سال 97 کل کشور را تقدیم مجلس شورای اسلامی کرد.

رئیس مجلس شورای اسلامی نیز لایحه بودجه را برای بررسی بیشتر به کمیسیون تلفیق بودجه مجلس که متشکل از اعضای کمیسیون برنامه و بودجه و نمایندگان سایر کمیسیون‌های تخصصی مجلس است، می‌دهد و نمایندگان مجلس در کمیسیون‌های تخصصی 15 روز و در کمیسیون تلفیق نیز 15 روز فرصت دارند تا لایحه بودجه را بررسی کنند و پیشنهادات خود را به صحن علنی مجلس ارائه دهند.

پس از بحث و بررسی در مورد بخش‌های مختلف لایحه بودجه، کمیسیون تلفیق، لایحه بودجه را برای تصویب به صحن علنی مجلس ارائه می‌کند که در ابتدا کلیات لایحه بودجه مطرح، و پس از تصویب آن درآمدها و مصارف دولت مشخص می‌شود و در نهایت لایحه بودجه به تصویب مجلس می‌رسد.

یکی مهمترین بخش های لایحه بودجه سال 97 کل کشور، بودجه نیروهای مسلح است. بودجه نیروهای مسلح ذیل بودجه وزارت دفاع تعریف می‌شود. در ذیل به تفکیک بودجه پیشنهادی دولت برای سال 97 را مشاهده کنید.

2132926.jpg

نکته قابل توجه اینکه، معمولا دولت یک بودجه جداگانه نیز برای تقویت بنیه دفاعی درنظر می‌گیرد و در یک ردیف جداگانه و غیر از این بودجه نیروهای مسلح، پیش بینی و در لایحه می‌آورد.

If Islamic Republic currency continue its fall , then the army budget will become less than 2 billion dollar ...

side note : I sincerely ask other Iranian members to just stay quite for next 5 years ...

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/807345/بودجه-پیشنهادی-دولت-برای-ارگان-های-نظامی-جدول

Joke of a military, theirs no wonder to why we still using M-60's.

another budget bill, another disaster in Rouhani's f@cked up government.
some people have to stick to their satellite images!

کاهش عجیب بودجه چند طرح کلیدی ارتش +جدول
2133520.jpg

Some Iranian newspapers have a habit of playing with figures.

In those 8 categories, there is only 1 where there is a decrease. That is because if we want to make a proper comparison, we compare next year's suggested budget to this year's suggested budget, not this year's final budget.

Any comparisons of this years final budget to next year's suggested budget are therefore utterly useless and irrelevant.

In those 8 categories, there is only 1 where there is a decrease. That is because if we want to make a proper comparison, we compare next year's suggested budget to this year's suggested budget, not this year's final budget.

Any comparisons of this years final budget to next year's suggested budget are therefore utterly useless and irrelevant.

I had to take a second look to make sure I wasn't missing the same thing.. it actually looks like more budget has been allocated then requested in the categories. Next years suggested budget is completely irrelevant at this point.

with that said, I sincerely hope that were pulling a china when it comes to military budget, and significantly under reporting it. Because its still nowhere close to where it needs to be.

im starting to wonder if this has anything to do with IRGCs business activities. the IRGC still gets several times the official budget of the Army. and they make billions of dollars a year off their business enterprises. Perhaps the government sees that as an excuse not raise the official budget significantly?

thinking the IRGC has more then enough budget to operate, and the army is low priority. so lets keep the status quo going?

Sorry but I call BS on the figures. I agree with @AmirPatriot, we should wait for the FINAL budget.

Also, it seems utterly stupid to reduce Iran's defense budget to $2.2 billion, when it was $10.3 billion in 2015.

Read this before bashing Rouhani for political purposes: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...ending-irgc-budget-reduced-army-increase.html

The IRGC should be allocated official government funds; but with all due respect, I'm sure they have no issue if they had to fund themselves. They make $12 billion a year from Khatam Al-Anbiya Construction HQ ALONE; that's more than IRI's 2015 defense budget, 33% of which went to the IRGC.

Don't even get me started on the Bonyads...

While I respect them dearly, I won't hesitate to call them out on their financial mishandling's and grey areas.

Also, it seems utterly stupid to reduce Iran's defense budget to $2.2 billion, when it was $10.3 billion in 2015.

No, that's a matter of confusion. When we talk about "army", we talk about Artesh which is IRIAF, IRIA, IRIN, IRIADF. The IRGC gets a much bigger budget than those.

But otherwise these figures are not very important to me since the actual allocated budget always changes.

Like Pakistan, doesn't the Iranian Military funds itself through various military-owned companies?

2132926.jpg

Based on my calculations its same 10 billion $ like last year , please edit the title

with considering 450 billion $ GDP it will be 2.2% GDP

thanks

This shoe-string budget is a failure to allocate necessary resources to an important national institution that guards the country. Iran needs to increase it's defense spending by 3x to compete with its highly aggressive neighbors.

budget bill for 1397:
https://newsmedia.tasnimnews.com/Tasnim/Uploaded/Document/1396/09/19/139609190910307261273699.pdf

rest of annexes:
https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1396/09/19/1596665/متن-کامل-لایحه-بودجه-97-منتشر-شد

Your comment is just blabbering and meaningless.
we want to evaluate the army's statues by comparing their next year's suggested budget with what they had this year.

For this year, Parliament increased the government's proposed budget and still it wasn't enough, for next year they will increase it as well, but it wont change the fact that this government doesn't care about army and our national security. this f@cked up government prefers to increase the foreign ministry's budget by 40% rather than investing on our security ( like the first term, when reduced the defense ministry's budget by 85%).
probably their fat asses needs even more luxurious hotels during their failed negotiations!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom