What's new

Iran fires missile into Pakistan killing terrorists!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, how else would Iran know their positions? We don't have any spy satellites (none that I am aware of)
--
can i say one thing.
Hats off..
you guy have Jigar...
national interest at any cost be it USA or pak
give dam
india should learn from old friend ..

Mate, I think Iran asked Pakistan for a joint operation but Pakistan did not say anything. The more of these terrorist we kill, the better for both of us. Pakistanis should view this as something very positive.

Pakistan government doesn't care about its people. You see our current Prime Minister was a son of a metal worker, he got filthy rich after coming to power in 90s, now its his third time. Hes a billionaire now. He doesn't care, anyone who gives him the most money he will lick their shoes.

This if true (although I have skeptical) will only serve the Arabs ambitions.

Pakistan government doesn't care about its people. You see our current Prime Minister was a son of a metal worker, he got filthy rich after coming to power in 90s, now its his third time. Hes a billionaire now. He doesn't care, anyone who gives him the most money he will lick their shoes.

Lol he was already rich from his business ironically he only joined politics because Bhutto nationalized his family assets.

Lol he was already rich from his business ironically he only joined politics because Bhutto nationalized his family assets.

He owned medium to large sized business. He was not even a multi millionaire. How the hell did he become a billionaire?

I'm not sure that the news is true. Any credible sources?

It seems this news is true.

Iran targeted Wahhabi terrorists hideout 80km deep inside Pakistan with the missiles, eliminating all terrorists.
According to the member of the Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, Mohammad Kosari, It was a retaliation for an ambush by Wahhabi terrorists in which 14 border guards were martyred at the border with Pakistan.

حمله موشکی به محل اختفاءگروهک جیش‌العدل

wo wo woaa hold your horses man !!!
first ! that's a formal deal with pakistan's government
second ! all pakistanians are our muslim brothers
we should thank them that they permitted us to destroy those terrorists over there

so don't talk in a way that it's our pakistanian muslim brothers fault or we should blame them ! no!

This is a shame bro. Maybe it's time we see a Pakistani spring?
I would never want a rich person being a head of a country... once rich, people loose some of their senses it seems.

I'm not sure that the news is true. Any credible sources?

By credible source you mean fox news and bbc?
I provided a source, believe it or not.

we should thank them that they permitted us to destroy those terrorists over there

so don't talk in a way that it's our pakistanian muslim brothers fault or we should blame them ! no!

If you can't understand English then stick to Persian speaking sites. Where in that post did I insult Pakistanis

Guys, this seems to be a rumor. Be it our friendly neighbour, this will be a gross violation of our sovereignty and will ensue strong reaction. And just imagine 80km deep? This is definitely false news: cooked up!

This has to be human assets that went in and painted the target.
--
yes..
that too VVIMP
else iranian will not go that deep
its almost like
2nd abotabad....
hope you did not buried anyone in persian gulf . or sea

Which missiles did Iran use? And what language is that urdu?

Not if the ones killed are their "strategic assets". The "veritable arm" of their intelligence agency. They have this concept of "good terrorists" and "bad terrorists". It's difficult for non Pakistanis to understand.

Cant you kindly please shut your "hole" n spare us the nonsense?

Last edited:
first the Us and now iran :enjoy:well done iran you did what our government failed to carry out :-)respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom