What's new

Iran Readying to Fly Own Model of US RQ-170 Drone

nearly 40 ships deployed in the region..
it is much much more then 40 war ship .
It will be completely foolish to provoke them. .
ni i think it will be foolish to give way Iran military secret and it nuclear program . Iran by using laser and blocking U.S military satellite and proantim them from watching Iran moment on grand and what ever they are going or repositioning or making it be vitole to Iran national security .so by blocking U.s satellite from watching what happen on grand Iran can continue what ever Iran is doing and get way with it .
nearly 4There is no shortage cheer leaders for war against Iran in the region. .
so what . . you realy think there is still military option on table against Iran ??

RQ-170-zir.jpg

I can accept that Iran might have reverse-engineered various parts of the hardware, but I don't understand how Iran could substitute similar software. Software capability is a big part of modern systems.
They've probably got the software made by India at Infosys!! :D

Most advanced drone & very soon... you said the same thing before and as a result we saw hamaseh....
bro can you go to chil thread and explain to us about turkey baseless claim on making rocket please .since you are such expert in military field . i want to learn so if you please teach us .
leave this subject you know this is mulas just making toys . we need to know more info about the super power of west Asia turkey more .
please can you help us to understand better
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 869

bro can you go to chil thread and explain to us about turkey baseless claim on making rocket please . i want to learn so if you please teach us .
leave this subject you know this is mulas just making toys . we need to know more info about the super power of west Asia turkey more .

Mate, please be calm... you weren't here, at the time. SOHEIL knows what i'm talking about.

Regarding Rocket program of Turkey. I'm not answering because i don't have the necessity data. I mean visual proof, pdfs, videos, etc.. I have to research and bring back you evidence.

But i don't want to this.... you are 10th Iranian, asking the same thing, over different programs and i'm really tired of it and don't wanna waste my time.

You can always Cabatlı, he has tons of info,images, videos and knowledge.

Mate, please be calm... you weren't here, at the time. SOHEIL knows what i'm talking about.
Mate i am very calm . i was here when . SOHEIL said and read his post at time . ask . SOHEIL he will tell you that i know every thing about it .
but can you go to chil thread and explain to us about turkey baseless claim on making rocket please .since you are such expert in military field . i want to learn so if you please teach us .
leave this subject you know this is mulas just making toys and is just plastic . we need to know more info about the super power of west Asia turkey more .
he never showed anything .nobody ever showed any videos of these videos . i been asking for a video of manufacturing such rocket in Turkey .but nothing
you just made baseless claim as usual that there is tons of videos . i think part of BS and propaganda which Turkey usually known for .https://defence.pk/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/page-869

Last edited:

about Hamaseh !

yes , I thought they are going to unveil Fotros ...

Mehman project !

but I didn't know Hamaseh was a part of mehman project & disaster happened !

but as you see ... I was right !

36126_264~01.jpg

Mate i am very calm . i was here when . SOHEIL said and read his post at time . ask . SOHEIL he will tell you that i know every thing about it .
but can you go to chil thread and explain to us about turkey baseless claim on making rocket please .since you are such expert in military field . i want to learn so if you please teach us .
leave this subject you know this is mulas just making toys and is just plastic . we need to know more info about the super power of west Asia turkey more .

Regarding Rocket program of Turkey. I'm not answering because i don't have the necessity data. I mean visual proof, pdfs, videos, etc.. I have to research and bring back you evidence.

But i don't want to this.... you are 10th Iranian, asking the same thing, over different programs and i'm really tired of it and don't wanna waste my time.

And i'm not a military expert.

about Hamaseh !

yes , I thought they are going to unveil Fotros ...

Mehman project !

but I didn't know Hamaseh was a part of mehman project & disaster happened !

but as you see ... I was right !

View attachment 31597

If this drone, flies than hats of to Iran. I'm passed sensors, flır and all other stuff. Just to copy this level of UAV and make it fly with a Turbojet is a quiet feat.

he never showed anything .nobody ever showed any videos of these videos . i been asking for a video of manufacturing such rocket in Turkey .but nothing
you just made baseless claim as usual that there is tons of videos . i think part of BS and propaganda which Turkey usually known for .
Regarding Rocket program of Turkey. I'm not answering because i don't have the necessity data. I mean visual proof, pdfs, videos, etc.. I have to research and bring back you evidence..t.
please please please please . i need to learn about it i be waiting . i need to know more about super power of west Asia turkey.
do not forget please
Regarding Rocket program of Turkey. I'm not answering because i don't have the And i'm not a military expert..
i know that usual . jusut saying things and making claims about thinks . Turkey is well known for that .

Back
Top Bottom