What's new

Iran Readying to Fly Own Model of US RQ-170 Drone

he never showed anything .nobody ever showed any videos of these videos . i been asking for a video of manufacturing such rocket in Turkey .but nothing
you just made baseless claim as usual that there is tons of videos . i think part of BS and propaganda which Turkey usually known for .please please please please . i need to learn about it i be waiting . i need to know more about super power of west Asia turkey.
do not forget please

Cabatlı has... :)

Did you asked to him ?

Regarding Rocket program of Turkey. I'm not answering because i don't have the necessity data. I mean visual proof, pdfs, videos, etc.. I have to research and bring back you evidence.

But i don't want to this.... you are 10th Iranian, asking the same thing, over different programs and i'm really tired of it and don't wanna waste my time.

You can always Cabatlı, he has tons of info,images, videos and knowledge.

And i'm not a military expert.

If this drone, flies than hats of to Iran. I'm passed sensors, flır and all other stuff. Just to copy this level of UAV and make it fly with a Turbojet is a quiet feat.

advanced turbofan engine ... not turbojet !

Fvck me.... and a TurboFan... i won't believe this until i see with my own eyes.

don't insult yourself bro. it's ok. here is another view of iranian rq-170's turbofan.

iran-has-reverse-engineered-rq-170-01-png.30636

iran-has-reverse-engineered-rq-170-1-01-png.30637

@yavar ... do you mean yildrim rocket ?
no it is Chinese B-611 missile and turkey is just assemble it and they have assembly lines . is not J600T yildrim.
i asked what part of this rocket does turkey makes ?? and ask for proof . so far nothing more then propaganda and baseless claims .you leave it to turks here to explain ..

where . can you please pint out . i never seen it .
i beg you can you re post it again so i van see it in chil thread please .
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 868

Why don't you ask cabatlı..... where you say, i don't know... he's like superstar of Turkish section. He has info about everything and anything, even about every project's sub-systems and manufacturing methods.. jus ask him nicely.

Why don't you ask cabatlı..... where you say, i don't know... he's like superstar of Turkish section. He has info about everything and anything, even evry projects sub-systems and manufacturing methods.. jus ask him nicely.
I already ask and asked every body but nothing . can you please you ask him for me please so i can learn please .

no it is Chinese B-611 missile and turkey is just assemble it and they have assembly lines . is not J600T yildrim.
i asked what part of this rocket does turkey makes ?? and ask for proof . so far nothing more then propaganda and baseless claims .you leave it to turks here to explain ..

this is exactly what I mean !

B-611

I already ask and asked every body but nothing . can you please you ask him for me please so i can learn please .

You pissed him off , don't you. :rofl:

I will look into this subject, maybe you are right who knows. Until a few days ago. I thought that we were not making car engines. Somebody corrected me.

Edit: @yavar I may be not able to look this thing in the near future.... we are quiet busy as Turkish section at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
You pissed him off , don't you. :rofl:
I will look into this subject, maybe you are right who knows. Until a few days ago. I thought that we were not making car engines. Somebody corrected me.
i did not say anything . i only ask . this is what usually backward countries say .we ask for video but nothing . we was making baseless which turkey is well known for but he could not provide any picture of manicuring or videos .
once some one loser argument they usually say that ( pissed him off )
i only need to learn about the grate country like which western media trying to make it loo .

ok please if you shed light on it so we learn more about the super power west Asia turkey .

this is exactly what I mean !
B-611
yes i am trying to fix none-sans here . you just leave it to me brother . i try to fix it .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom