What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@yavar dont fight with our turkish brothers
brother I not fighting . the guy ask me and says in this thread we should talk about the so called Turkish rocket .
they talk Sh@t and they live in lala land and they try to do propaganda .
is not fighting to ask for single proof .for there baseless claim that Turkey make this rocket .
from look of it no one here can tell use what part exactly Turkey make of this rocket .
sorry brother but i could not find anything Indigenous about them .
they all look like Chines supplied stuff and some of them have been modified
Indigenous means from idea to designing to manufacturing comes from sames source .

Last edited:
brother I not fighting . the guy ask me and says in this thread we should talk about the so called Turkish rocket .
they talk Sh@t and they live in lala land and they try to do propaganda .
is not fighting to ask for single proof .for there baseless claim that Turkey make this rocket .
from look of it no one here can tell use what part exactly Turkey make of this rocket .
sorry brother but i could not find anything Indigenous about them .
they all look like Chines supplied stuff and some of them have been modified
Indigenous means from idea to designing to manufacturing comes from sames source .
You will understand how senseless your talking once you learn what TOT is.

Here is a little help.
Technology transfer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You will understand how senseless your talking once you learn what TOT is.

Here a little help.
Technology transfer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i do understand what does Technology transfer mean .
we are talking about turkey is making it . not assembly . turkey is only just does the assembly and it got assembly lines .
there have never been full Technology transfer from china to turkey ..
the baseless claim of Technology transfer which you make but you can not provided single proof for it .
this is propaganda which is been done by turkey .which Turkey is well known for making baseless claims .

i do understand what does Technology transfer mean .
we are talking about turkey is making it . not assembly . turkey is only just does the assembly and it got assembly lines .
there have never been full Technology transfer from china to turkey ..
the baseless claim of Technology transfer which you make but you can not provided single proof for it .
this is propaganda which is been done by turkey .which Turkey is well known for making baseless claims .
Read carefully....

Project J is a short-range, road-mobile, solid propellant missile system. It is a joint venture between the Turkish firm Roketsan and CPMIEC of the People’s Republic of China (PRC). The system is believed to be based upon the PRC WS-1 unguided rocket system. 1 It is presumed that like the WS-1, the Project J is road-mobile and deployed in a battery.

The Project J missile was first reported in Turkey in 2002. Turkey purchased five WS-1 rocket batteries in 1997, which it likely reverse engineered with the collaboration of CPMIEC to develop the Project J missile. The first flight test of the Project J occurred in December 2001. Turkey may have used the missile during operations in December 2007.

....especially this part

Yildirim 2

Turkey is believed to be developing an upgraded version of the Project J system designated Yildirim 2. Reportedly, it has a range of 300 km. 2

Project J (J-600T) | Missile ThreatYildirim | Missile Threat

And now Burn. :coffee:

which Turkey is well known for making baseless claims .
We booth know which country is known for making baseless claims dude.

Listen to this and stfu then.

Rap song is crapy Walk into brain.

Now is not Muharram.

2430696-1229088220-you_m.jpg

Read carefully....
....especially this par
there are empty words to make turkey look good .
that is what i am talking about . Turkey is making baseless claim but it can not give single proof .
turkey is only just does the assembly and it got assembly lines .
show use picture manufacturing or pictures of it which is turkey is doing it .turkey is only just does the assembly and it got assembly lines .
for example Russia always show the manufacturing process in video .
but we all know the propaganda which Turkish state is well know for
taking is cheep . turkey is well know for that . if you make claim you should at less provide single proof for it .
not some writing copy pasted from some BS turkish defense website .

now you Burn. :coffee:

Read carefully....

....especially this part

Talking about missle somehow is too much hyperbole for Turkey.
First Turkey should copy the hellicpoters that buy from USA or work on lasers that buy from Israel to put them on their Tanks. :D

Turkish missle!
Turkish technology!

trollception.png

yeah

:chilli:

I provided you neutral sources but you dont want to accept reality. :meeting:

I would be mad If Americans, Chinese or Israelis would make fun about our defence industry but some mullah worshipper making fun is just cute.

Im amazed about your enthusiasm, seriously, me on my part would have lost my interest in defence industry if mullahs in my country would only come up with cheap mock up's without providing any data or production footage, but still presenting them as the ''cutting edge technology''.

There are other Iranian members i have respect for, thats why im going to stop here, i wish you guys happy days in mullah heaven. :wave:

which proof . show me where is it ??
just empty words . talking Sh@t and making baseless claims . usuall progeganda which turkey is well known for . talking big BS . as you already know taking is cheep .
show us picture manufacturing or a pictures or video of it which is turkey is doing it .turkey is only just does the assembly and it got assembly lines .
for example Russia always show the manufacturing process in video.
usually banana countries can not come up with proof .
I I would be mad If Americans, Chinese or Israelis would make fun about our defence industry but some mullah worshipper making fun is just cute.

Im amazed about your enthusiasm, seriously, me on my part would have lost my interest in defence industry if mullahs in my country would only come up with cheap mock up's without providing any data or production footage, but still presenting them as the ''cutting edge technology''.

There are other Iranian members i have respect for, thats why im going to stop here, i wish you guys happy days in mullah heaven. :wave:
what Iran got to do with it .did i ever said anything about Iran or did ever made any claim about Iran in this forum ?? what ever you say about Iran i never reject it or say you wrong . why would be made .
the thing is we talking about baseless claim here but you want to divert attention to something ales .
what i was just saying was this propaganda been curry out from turkey which turkey is well known for it .

Last edited:

I would be mad If Americans, Chinese or Israelis would make fun about our defence industry but some mullah worshipper making fun is just cute.

Everyday that I turn on Tv I see coup and unrest in Turkey.
See this video clip and compare it to your Turkey.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

GUYS!!! please don't fight . it's just internet .don't take it too serious ! just have fun .
what fight ?? we talking about country which is making baseless claim .and if some one ask for proof you call that fight .
we need to know is turkey as power full as the western media trying to make turkey to be or is just anther country like many others but nothing special .

if you read you will find out not long ago Recep Tayyip Erdoğan threaten Israel with military action . the guy has lost the plot .he just making anther BS claims that Turkey usuly makes he thinks he can take on one of the most power full army in world with Chemical + bayio + nuclear weapons ( i dont mean stupid tactical atom bomb )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom