What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

this is just history of it . but we know what part does this Rocker does Turkey makes ?? we still have not get answer .

You firstly sh@t in the middile of ground and ask us wheather We can clean it or not dude. What's wrong with Turkey's missile programs ? Did you saw some articles regarding Yildirim missile assembly in your dreams and so need to type something about your dreams in PDF ????

You firstly sh@t in the middile of ground and ask us wheather We can clean it or not dude. What's wrong with Turkey's missile programs ? Did you saw some articles regarding Yildirim missile assembly in your dreams and so need to type something about your dreams in PDF ????
i think is you who Sh@t and you do not know how to clean up .
secondly talking is cheap . show me abidance that so called Turkey producing any part of this missile . you only got assembly lines . that all .any country can claim anything
thirdly : Turkey does not have SSBM missile program . Turkey only has some Chines rocker . i do not think you understand difference between rocket and missile or ballistic missiles.

do not ask me what is wrong with turkey rocket program . ask here people will tell you .you only konw to talk Sh@t . so ......... we need proof . pictures or videos . talking is cheep . and you certainly can do a lot of big talking with out any proof .

Last edited:
i think is you who Sh@t and you do not know how to clean up .
secondly talking is cheap . show me abidance that so called Turkey producing any part of this missile . you only got assembly lines . that all .any country can claim anything
thirdly : Turkey does not have SSBM missile program . Turkey only has some Chines rocker . i do not think you understand difference between rocket and missile or ballistic missiles.

do not ask me what is wrong with turkey rocket program . ask here people will tell you .you only konw to talk Sh@t . so ........

Why should I prove something dude ? It is because of a Child claimed a sh@t and wants to play "You can't produce a sh@t games" with others ? First of all, Learn The parts a missile includes and ask Whether mentioned parts are being produced or not. It maybe makes some sense. Otherwise, Noone wants to discuss a thing with a child who don't have any idea What He is talking about but coming forums with nationalistic senses to overestimate own country against others...

Why should I prove something dude ? It is because of a Child claimed a sh@t and wants to play "You can't produce a sh@t games" with others ?
what game . you making baseless claim that turkey is making this Rocket ( not missile i know you do not know the difference ) which is just big talk . talking is cheep but for you propagandizes .who know how to do big talk but it can show single no proof .

and when you lost case you call others childish . maybe it because you do not like the through and facts on grand .
First of all, Learn The parts a missile includes
i am waiting for our Turkish rocket expert to explain to me so i can learn . .

Last edited:
what game . you making baseless claim that turkey is making this Rocket ( not missile i know you do not know the difference ) which is just big talk . talking is cheep but for you propagandizes .who know how to do big talk but it can show single no proof .

and when you lost case you call others childish . maybe it because you do not like the through and facts on grand .
i am waiting for our Turkish rocket expert to explain to me so i can learn . .

Dude, Show me a single reason Why shoud I prove something regarding Yildirim ? It is to serve your egoes ? Do you really suppose I care What you are claiming about related subject? Do you really suppose I need to give answers to prove you wrong to save dignity of Turkish defence industry ? You claim Turkey don't produce Yildirim so 8 tonnes of HTPB fuel annual production capabity of Roketsan will be suddenly redused to zero because of a child called Yavar from PDF said Roketsan can't produce it ?

Dude, Show me a single reason Why shoud I prove something regarding 8 tonnes of HTPB fuel annual production capabity of Roketsan will be suddenly redused to zero because
no i agree with you that turkey make fuel .there is no doubt in that . turkey buy materials and process it and makes fuel . nobody saying that Turkey is not making fuel.

we are taking about the baseless claim that turkey is making this Rocket ( not missile i know you do not know the difference ) which is not through . .
tell us what part of this rocket Turkey makes ?? we need to know so we can learn about Turkeis advance rocket industries so then we learn and we can go tell others .
talking is cheep but for you propagandizes .who know how to do big talk but it can show single no proof .i know you are upset that you could not sell your propaganda in IDF . but this is Pakistan forum maybe here you be able to fool people .

Last edited:
no i agree with you that turkey make fuel .there is no doubt in that . turkey buy materials and process it and makes fuel . nobody saying that Turkey is not making fuel.

we are taking about the baseless claim that turkey is making this Rocket ( not missile i know you do not know the difference ) which is not through . .
tell use what part of this rocket Turkey makes ?/ we need to know .
Prove that the J 600 T is not produced in turkey. :)

Prove that the J 600 T is not produced in turkey. :)
easy peasy .
look you just bought it from china that all ..the proof of pudding is in the eating . anybody can tell these are chines rockets .
Chinese B-611 missile
UrnMkk6.jpg

and here is so call J-600T Yıldırım . which is you just put Turkey flag on it and rename it .
pSTMej4.jpg

easy peasy .
look you just bought it from china that all ..the proof of pudding is in the eating . anybody can tell these are chines rockets .
Chinese B-611 missile
UrnMkk6.jpg

and here is so call J-600T Yıldırım . which is you just put Turkey flag on it and rename it .
pSTMej4.jpg

You should re-read his comment.

"Prove that the J 600 T is not produced in turkey. :)"

easy peasy .
Chinese B-611 missile
UrnMkk6.jpg

pSTMej4.jpg

Its produced in Turkiye...

Its produced in Turkiye...
assembly and having assembly lines is totally different thing then making it .Turkey is making baseless claim that is making this Rocket .

let me put this way .for example : it's like turkey comes and Show IPhone 5s and make the claim that it making IPhone5 s but it does not show single proof videos or pictures that is making it . having well know product like IPhone 5s in your hand does not make you the producer of IPhone .

Last edited:
assembly and having assembly lines is totally different thing then making it .Turkey is making baseless that is making this Rocket .

let me put this way .for example : it's like turkey comes and Show IPhone 5s and make the claim that it making IPhone5 s but it does not show single proof videos or pictures that is making it . having well know product like IPhone 5s in your hand does not make you the producer of IPhone .
Nobody ever said that it was designed in Turkey. I have no idea where you got that idea from.

show me abidance that so called Turkey producing any part of this missile . you only got assembly lines . that all .any country can claim anything

Show evidence that Turkey is not producing any part of the missile. :)

Nobody ever said that it was designed in Turkey. I have no idea where you got that idea from.
no assembly and having assembly lines has got nothing to do with designing . we know Turkey is incapable of designing SSM . we are talking about Turkey is making baseless claim that is making this Rocket .
Show evidence that Turkey is not producing any part of the missile. :)
i have already explain
easy peasy .
Chinese B-611 missile
UrnMkk6.jpg

pSTMej4.jpg

let me give you example : what you are saying is like saying I am saying to you i can bench press 1000 KG . and then you ask me to prove it . in answer i tell you if you can prove i can not dot it

you see we talk about logic here not bing talk propaganda which turkey is well known for that . .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom