What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

no assembly and having assembly lines has got nothing to do with designing . we know Turkey is incapable of designing SSM . we are talking about Turkey is making baseless claim that is making this Rocket .
i have already explain

let me give you example : what you are saying is like saying I am saying to you i can bench press 1000 KG . and then you ask me to prove it . in answer i tell you if you can prove i can not dot it .

assembly and having assembly lines is totally different thing then making it .Turkey is making baseless that is making this Rocket .

let me put this way .for example : it's like turkey comes and Show IPhone 5s and make the claim that it making IPhone5 s but it does not show single proof videos or pictures that is making it . having well know product like IPhone 5s in your hand does not make you the producer of IPhone .

Its origin is from Hatf and the Turkiye got it with ToT and you can read on tht if you google:

Abdali-missile.jpg

Its origin is from Hatf and the Turkiye got it with ToT and you can read on tht if you google:]
you can read alof of thing on goole . that does not prove anything .
we talking about so call J-600T Yıldırım .which Turkey is making baseless that is making this Rocket .
but we have not seen any proof of it .

Is so called Hatef or Ghaznvi missile are Chines ?? i found some thing on google which was saying China is supplying Pakistan with missile which then Pakistan paint up and call it Ghaznavi .

we talking about so call J-600T Yıldırım .which Turkey is making baseless that is making this Rocket .

Is so called Hatef or Ghaznvi missile are Chines ?? i found some thing on google which was saying China is supplying Pakistan with missile which then Pakistan paint up and call it Ghaznavi .
Do you know what these mean?

Producing

Making

ToT

Pakistani Ballistic Missiles: Indigenous Content & Development

Oooh my God, İ never witnessed such a self ownage in years :)
These hezbollah terrorists are great at that. You just have to throw them a bone and let them do their thing.

Stupid bridge in Iran :

And then they say they want to build a battle star and go conquer Mars.
Problem with Iran in the past 35 years has always been not knowing what the priorities are.

Back
Top Bottom