What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@haman10 - Go and bring me some Aaab-meyway ! :)
:rofl:

wrongly pronounced but cool anyway :P its aab-miveh and yes coming your way ....

aab porteghal :D

ab_portagal.jpg

aab sieb

apple-juice.jpg

@Iranians
Me & @MOHSENAM were discussing about the future of Iran and what might be changed in future for the best of Iran. We were giving our opinions and I told the following things:

I also have no ethnic view, however we should secure our borders against foreign threads. We saw what weak national sense did with us, mongols and qajars took advantage, did genocides, lands were losts etc.
We know that other countries want ethnic troubles in Iran and weakening of Iran, we can only counter that by a strong national identity based on Iranian culture, history and symbolism, starting with simple measures. Because when Iranians come back, they have always big surprises for the world..

Bringing back all the military titles of our ancestors:
Military of the Sasanian Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For example changing the name of our national money to Daric
Persian daric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Introducing elite immortals commandos in our army, at least in groups of 10000 fighters.
Immortals (Persian Empire) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Changing our flag partly or completely by using sassanid/parthian/achaemenid flag:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Baydad.jpg

We know that the sassanid bloodline was unfortunately ended in 500 years ago around Caspian region. Some people there are now the children of the ancient sassanids without knowing it.
Afrasiyab dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However we have other options for the future.
Maybe a step far, but considering the current bagratoini kings of georgia as our king since:

1. the name of their dynasty comes from old-persian (god given)
2. They are probably an offshoot of orontid dynasty who were satraps of achaemenids
3. Orontids again were probably of Iranian origin
4. They served under Artaxiad dynasty in 1th century BC which were also Iranian dynasty
The Bagratid Princes of Armenia are known as early as 1st century BC when they served under the Artaxiad Dynasty.
According to Encyclopaedia Iranica, Artaxiad dynasty has now been identified as a branch of the earlier Eruandid dynasty of Iranian origin attested as ruling in Armenia from at least the 5th century B.C.E

5. Smbat IV Bagratuni served Sassanid king Khosro parviz the victorious in this battle and defeated the Gok-Turk
Second Perso-Turkic War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In ca. 606/607, Khosrau recalled Smbat IV Bagratuni from Persian Armenia and sent him to Iran to repel the Turko-Hephthalites, who had raided as far as Spahan in central Iran. Smbat, with the aid of a Persian prince named Datoyean, repelled the Turko-Hephthalites from Persia, and plundered their domains in eastern Khorasan, where Smbat is said to have killed their king in single combat.[20] Khosrau then gave Smbat the honorific title Khosrow Shun ("the Joy or Satisfaction of Khosrow"),[20]while his son Varaztirots II Bagratunireceived the honorific name Javitean Khosrow ("Eternal Khosrau").[20][21]

6. They married with parthian arsacids (ashkanian), not one time, but different times during their history with different arsacid princes/kings. So their line is also traced to parthian empire and King Arsaces who Started this empire
Parthian Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Except this 5 ways which connects them by blood, friendship, serving to different Iranian dynasties there are few other connections which I will mention alter. So if Iran ever becomes dynasty they should be our kings, else the kingdom is fake. Also I think they are the oldest king dynasty of the world (the bagratoinis)

@Gilamard
Thanks

^^ (two comments above) : OWNED :D

for u mate? :D yeah !!

original faloodeh is from shiraz , they use lemen juice and sometimes strawberry to make 'em tasty :D

That must be different eating sweet-sour falooda I can't imagine, here they add sweet khoya(khoya is sweetened condensed milk condensed to oily-powdery solid.)

@rmi5
hi .

do u know where is @Ostad ? worried about him :\

Haven't seen him for a while, I'm a bit worried too.
And I miss ghara ghan but I heard he won't come here anymore

@Iranians
Me & @MOHSENAM were discussing about the future of Iran and what might be changed in future for the best of Iran. We were giving our opinions and I told the following things:

I also have no ethnic view, however we should secure our borders against foreign threads. We saw what weak national sense did with us, mongols and qajars took advantage, did genocides, lands were losts etc.
We know that other countries want ethnic troubles in Iran and weakening of Iran, we can only counter that by a strong national identity based on Iranian culture, history and symbolism, starting with simple measures. Because when Iranians come back, they have always big surprises for the world..

Bringing back all the military titles of our ancestors:
Military of the Sasanian Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For example changing the name of our national money to Daric
Persian daric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Introducing elite immortals commandos in our army, at least in groups of 10000 fighters.
Immortals (Persian Empire) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Changing our flag partly or completely by using sassanid/parthian/achaemenid flag:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Baydad.jpg

We know that the sassanid bloodline was unfortunately ended in 500 years ago around Caspian region. Some people there are now the children of the ancient sassanids without knowing it.
Afrasiyab dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However we have other options for the future.
Maybe a step far, but considering the current bagratoini kings of georgia as our king since:

1. the name of their dynasty comes from old-persian (god given)
2. They are probably an offshoot of orontid dynasty who were satraps of achaemenids
3. Orontids again were probably of Iranian origin
4. They served under Artaxiad dynasty in 1th century BC which were also Iranian dynasty
The Bagratid Princes of Armenia are known as early as 1st century BC when they served under the Artaxiad Dynasty.
According to Encyclopaedia Iranica, Artaxiad dynasty has now been identified as a branch of the earlier Eruandid dynasty of Iranian origin attested as ruling in Armenia from at least the 5th century B.C.E

5. Smbat IV Bagratuni served Sassanid king Khosro parviz the victorious in this battle and defeated the Gok-Turk
Second Perso-Turkic War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In ca. 606/607, Khosrau recalled Smbat IV Bagratuni from Persian Armenia and sent him to Iran to repel the Turko-Hephthalites, who had raided as far as Spahan in central Iran. Smbat, with the aid of a Persian prince named Datoyean, repelled the Turko-Hephthalites from Persia, and plundered their domains in eastern Khorasan, where Smbat is said to have killed their king in single combat.[20] Khosrau then gave Smbat the honorific title Khosrow Shun ("the Joy or Satisfaction of Khosrow"),[20]while his son Varaztirots II Bagratunireceived the honorific name Javitean Khosrow ("Eternal Khosrau").[20][21]

6. They married with parthian arsacids (ashkanian), not one time, but different times during their history with different arsacid princes/kings. So their line is also traced to parthian empire and King Arsaces who Started this empire
Parthian Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Except this 5 ways which connects them by blood, friendship, serving to different Iranian dynasties there are few other connections which I will mention alter. So if Iran ever becomes dynasty they should be our kings, else the kingdom is fake. Also I think they are the oldest king dynasty of the world (the bagratoinis)

@Gilamard

Lol, honestly I had a hard time reading your post (my English skill is very limited) but I learned some interesting things, thanks.
Can you tell me what are our current military titles in the armed forces?

Nevermind :) Rank insignia of the Iranian military - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom