What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

India is much populated and also bigger than u.
I have always seen good face from Indian people I think this war between u and them is idiotic.
I hope Pakistan and India problems end one day soon. Thank you.

Well, Pakistanis are not Iranians. Unlike Iranians who still love your Zoroastrian ancestors who still admire the Cyrus the Great, Pakistanis in general celebrate the humiliation and massacre of their Hindu-Buddhist ancestors on the hands of Arabs and Turkic invaders. Their own ancestors are villains for them. In their school they are taught the garbage that before the Arab invasion of Muhammad bin Qasim, Hindus had no civilization and despise Raja Dahir because he was defeated/killed by Arabs protecting his kingdom.

The only illiterate is you, Indian scientists traveled to Baghdad to translate their works into Arabic this much is accepted by every historian but what you are saying is much different for example-

Both of these bold statements are bullshit hindutva revision and I am willing to bet you "read it" from some hindutva historians book :rofl:.

As for Iranian scientists yes there were mostly only Iranian and Andalusian scientists involved in Islamic golden age not Arab ones. There was only Arab I could think of.

Hey IlliterateMamba, Academy of Gondishapur was in Iran centre of learning during Sassanid Period, not India how did you find Indian connection to that. :omghaha::omghaha: I was right, Arabians nights are copied from Indian folklore of Panchatantra, Vikram-Betal and Jatak tales. ;)

Hey IlliterateMamba, Academy of Gondishapur was in Iran centre of learning during Sassanid Period, not India how did you find Indian connection to that. :omghaha::omghaha: I was right, Arabians nights are copied from Indian folklore of Panchatantra, Vikram-Betal and Jatak tales. ;)

You stupid or something? I never said it was in India what I said was you probably read it in some hindutva revisionist textbook, only hindutvas say everything was copied from others because they are butt hurt individuals who are still mad them people say stuff like Arabic numerals. :rofl:

Learn how to comprehend English, I thought English was the official language of India but it seems your mud hut education has failed you in more ways than one.

@KingMamba Academy of Gondishapur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Persian page of Panchatantra translated in Persian as Kalileh va Demnah.

Kalila_wa_Dimna_001.jpg

Well, Pakistanis are not Iranians. Unlike Iranians who still love your Zoroastrian ancestors who still admire the Cyrus the Great, Pakistanis in general celebrate the humiliation and massacre of their Hindu-Buddhist ancestors on the hands of Arabs and Turkic invaders. Their own ancestors are villains for them. In their school they are taught the garbage that before the Arab invasion of Muhammad bin Qasim, Hindus had no civilization and despise Raja Dahir because he was defeated/killed by Arabs protecting his kingdom.

@MOHSENAM

Do not listen to his bs, Pakistani government did write garbage in textbooks but only in schools that most Pakistanis do not even attend. Pakistanis themselves brought up the BS in the books and most Pakistanis are in fact proud of their history.

In fact it is Indians who try to rob pre Islamic Pakistani history and you can see this all over the forum.

You stupid or something? I never said it was in India what I said was you probably read it in some hindutva revisionist textbook, only hindutvas say everything was copied from others because they are butt hurt individuals who are still mad them people say stuff like Arabic numerals. :rofl:

Learn how to comprehend English, I thought English was the official language of India but it seems your mud hut education has failed you in more ways than one.

Don't lie painduMamba, you thought Gondishapur is some Indian city because there is pur in the last of the city name. :omghaha::omghaha: And its the fault of your Sarkari school education that they don't teach about the advance culture of ancient Hindu-Buddhist because you hate them. :laugh:

Don't lie painduMamba, you thought Gondishapur is some Indian city because there is pur in the last of the city name. :omghaha::omghaha: And its the fault of your Sarkari school education that they don't teach about the advance culture of ancient Hindu-Buddhist because you hate them. :laugh:

Listen madrassi I did not go to no sarkari school in Pakistan and I would put my education up against yours any day of the week. I never made no comment on Gondishapur just your revisionist history which has no backing. However if you are right I am willing to change my mind, post the source you read it from why don't you? :lol:

@MOHSENAM

Do not listen to his bs, Pakistani government did write garbage in textbooks but only in schools that most Pakistanis do not even attend. Pakistanis themselves brought up the BS in the books and most Pakistanis are in fact proud of their history.

In fact it is Indians who try to rob pre Islamic Pakistani history and you can see this all over the forum.

I saw some Pakistani movie where two Pakistani guy takes on Indian guys(one Hindu another Sikh) and the Pakistani guys taunt them that how his Pakistani ancestors Muhammad bin Qasim humiliated and defeated the ancestors of Indians Raja Dahir(of Sindh now in Pakistan). That made me LOLed a lot. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So what is Ahmadinejad doing lately ? is he retired or working somewhere ? in Turkey, politicians either stay in politics till they die or live without working with their retirement salary they got from being parliament members, f.ckers when its comes to money they all agree without involving any politics, their retirement salary they got after being in parliament for 2 years is around 4500 liras(around 2.250 euros)

Listen madrassi I did not go to no sarkari school in Pakistan and I would put my education up against yours any day of the week. I never made no comment on Gondishapur just your revisionist history which has no backing. However if you are right I am willing to change my mind, post the source you read it from why don't you? :lol:

Don't lie Mamba, you indeed thought that Gondishapur is some city in India because it ends with Pur otherwise you hadn't brought Hindutva in all this. :omghaha::omghaha: Actually shapur is a very common word in Persian language . ;)

I saw some Pakistani movie where two Pakistani guy takes on Indian guys(one Hindu another Sikh) and the Pakistani guys taunt them that how his Pakistani ancestors Muhammad bin Qasim humiliated and defeated the ancestors of Indians Raja Dahir(of Sindh now in Pakistan). That made me LOLed a lot. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Like I mentioned, your knowledge of Pakistan is limited to old movies from like the 70s that nobody watches but your dumb ***. You are a pathetic individual and the term jahil should have a picture of you next to it in the dictionary. Typical endian.

Don't lie Mamba, you indeed thought that Gondishapur is some city in India because it ends with Pur otherwise you hadn't brought Hindutva in all this. :omghaha::omghaha: Actually shapur is a very common word in Persian language . ;)

Like I said post the source where you "read it".

Like I mentioned, your knowledge of Pakistan is limited to old movies from like the 70s that nobody watches but your dumb ***. You are a pathetic individual and the term jahil should have a picture of you next to it in the dictionary.

I was told that movie of Shaan was a blockbuster in Pakistan, the Lollywood movie name was 'Border' where Shaan was a soldier having enmity with an Indian soldier and in the climax he was taunting the Indian soldier by referring to Raja Dahir as ancestors of Indians and Muhammad Bin Qasim ancestors of Pakistanis. I saw it on youtube. I mean a Pakistani is more genetically connected to Raja Dahir than Indians, then why you guys bring such funny pride before Indians. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I was told that movie of Shaan was a blockbuster in Pakistan, the Lollywood movie name was 'Border' where Shaan was a soldier having enmity with an Indian soldier and in the climax he was taunting the Indian soldier by referring to Raja Dahir as ancestors of Indians and Muhammad Bin Qasim ancestors of Pakistanis. I saw it on youtube. I mean a Pakistani is more genetically connected to Raja Dahir than Indians, then why you guys bring such funny pride before Indians. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I know you saw it on youtube that is what you do, watch old lollywood movies and then come on pdf and act like you know anything about modern Pakistani society based on the movie you watched. That is why every Pakistani laughs at you, anyway since you don't want to provide your source I will take it as admission that it is some bullshit hindutva source.

I won't hijack the Iranians thread any longer.

I know you saw it on youtube that is what you do, watch old lollywood movies and then come on pdf and act like you know anything about modern Pakistani society based on the movie you watched. That is why every Pakistani laughs at you, anyway since you don't want to provide your source I will take it as admission that it is some bullshit hindutva source.

I won't hijack the Iranians thread any longer.

You are only a DenialMamba. :mad::mad:

I know you saw it on youtube that is what you do, watch old lollywood movies and then come on pdf.

I must say your old movies in 1950-70s were good :yes4: since 1980s they are pure garbage and noisy, some songs sounded like beggars singing in trains. :tdown: Zia ul Haq led a great onslaught on Pakistani film industry.

If Iran had its territory under control of another country you would not be saying this stuff.

That's very misleading comment. :wacko:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom