What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Prince of Persia

Probably he didn't know, Islamic-Arabic names, many think automatically Arab. Problem is in Europe many started to refer to all muslim countries and scientists as arabs. But it's changing now, many sources refer to the correct ethnicity.

Is there any Arab among them or most of them were Persians. I read somewhere that House of Wisdom of Baghdad was modeled on Academy of Gondhishapur.

Last edited:
I would advise Iranian members to disregard hindu revisionist historian on this thread, his theories are only found in India.

His type of people believe civilization began in the ganga and then spread out to the rest of the world amongst other crazy shit.

I would advise Iranian members to disregard hindu revisionist historian on this thread, his theories are only found in India.

His type of people believe civilization began in the ganga and then spread out to the rest of the world amongst other crazy shit.

I dont know why are u battling with India . but if Iran was in your shoes did not get itself tried with India . Freindship achieve Friendship cold relation achieve cold relation.
Iran has 15 neighbors and observe many things for not waste its energy for the neighbors.

U and India must forget past and not to get yourselves tried with each other anymore.
This situation may make another war and this occurrence will be loss for both of you.

I dont know why are u battling with India . but if Iran was in your shoes did not get itself tried with India . Freindship achieve Friendship cold relation achieve cold relation.
Iran has 15 neighbors and observe many things for not waste its energy for the neighbors.

U and India must forget past and not to get yourselves tried with each other anymore.
This situation may make another war and this occurrence will be loss for both of you.

If Iran had its territory under control of another country you would not be saying this stuff.

@yavar
But please don't pollute our thread with meaningless garbage like that.
i did not do any thin. i was just making clear that these are Chines rocket and a missile which is been renamed . that all .
we regard to turbofan engine i was just replying to a members post . he ask me . i posted what i could fond .

Last edited:

I see the bad effect of the sarkari school education of Pakistan on you. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Said the hindutva revisionist. :laugh:

I know what bullcrap you are referring to that Indians had no culture before those Arabs came and civilized the Indians( since you have deep hatred towards your own Hindu-Buddhist ancestors and can't tolerate that they had an advanced culture before Arabs came). This joke that Arab civilized Indians is taught to every kid of Pakistan and I am sure you too had learned it. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I know what bullcrap you are referring to that Indians had no culture before those Arabs came and civilized the Indians( since you have deep hatred towards your own Hindu-Buddhist ancestors and can't tolerate that they had an advanced culture before Arabs came). This joke that Arab civilized Indians is taught to every kid of Pakistan and I am sure you too had learned it. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Total bakwas and I never said something like that so do not put words into my mouth as they say. :rolleyes: Of course Indians had culture, culture that Pakistanis ancestors passed onto India. :smokin:

Besides Arabs were never in India only in Sindh, Pakistan so where did you learn this history? :o:

Total bakwas and I never said something like that so do not put words into my mouth as they say. :rolleyes: Of course Indians had culture, culture that Pakistanis ancestors passed onto India. :smokin:

Besides Arabs were never in India only in Sindh, Pakistan so where did you learn this history? :o:

You meant the same thing, infact your sarkari school is churning out lots of idiots who think that Hindus had no culture before those Arabs came and they go around different forums to support such claims. Infact, till now I have never find any Arabs or Persian denying role of early Indian knowledge in growth of Golden Age in the middle East, its only the illiterate Pakistanis who don't want to believe in it. :lol:

You meant the same thing, infact your sarkari school is churning out lots of idiots who think that Hindus had no culture before those Arabs came and they go around different forums to support such claims. Infact, till now I have never find any Arabs or Persian denying role of early Indian knowledge in growth of Golden Age in the middle East, its only the illiterate Pakistanis who don't want to believe in it. :lol:

The only illiterate is you, Indian scientists traveled to Baghdad to translate their works into Arabic this much is accepted by every historian but what you are saying is much different for example-

Sorry, I never knew if he was Arab-Persian but I used first 'your'(not Arab) and then later removed it. But his name was Arabic thus confusion. That Al Hasani was constantly insulting Indian because some Indian commented on Syria thread.

BTW I heard there is nothing Arab about Arabian Nights also it is the mix of Iranian, Indian and central Asian folklores. Part of Arabian Nights is copied from Indian folklore of Panchatantra, Vikram-Betal and Jataka tales. Infact theme looks similar to Vikram-Betal where a king named Vikram captures the ghostly spirit Betal, betal tells him a story and flee after telling the story and king again comes to capture him and he again tells him another story and then flee repeating the same thing.

Is there any Arab among them or most of them were Persians. I read somewhere that House of Wisdom of Baghdad was modeled on Academy of Gondhishapur.

Both of these bold statements are bullshit hindutva revision and I am willing to bet you "read it" from some hindutva historians book :rofl:.

As for Iranian scientists yes there were mostly only Iranian and Andalusian scientists involved in Islamic golden age not Arab ones. There was only Arab I could think of.

Arabic language actually did more than Arabs themselves because it allowed Greek works to be perserved and then reintroduced to Europe during the renaissance.

Back
Top Bottom