What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lool

In Persian it's anghuze. I had heard of it before, never knew what it was. But now that you mentioned "devil's shit," I'm interested to know what the Persian meaning of the word anghuze is lol

An=sh-it
Ghuze=No clue what that word means.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

Do you know what anghuze means?
know.. but "an" alone is shit, else we would have many shitty words (angur, anar, andishe, angize, andam etc) haha

So I just found out that Shae from Game of Thrones was a p-orn star in Germany. She's also of Turkish descent. Her name is Sibel Kekilli and her p-orn name is Dilara.

You're welcome lol

Edit: what the hell! Why is p-orn censored on this site?

@Iranians

There is this girl from my hometown. When I saw her picture, the first thing that came to my mind is that she looks like those ancient paintings of persians - like the ideal persian female face. Do you guys see the resemblance too?

10390369_753112834721424_4796479866380667014_n.jpg

daal.. soon I will make daal, my mother always made it for me, but now I live alone.
Haha once my mother said she knew an Indian family in Iran. They made hot food and also the baby ate from that food :lol: His body was already resistant against hot food.

Yes, my cousin's little son had same like for hot curries. Have your ever tried sambhar, its similar to daal but contains vegetables, tamarind and more spices popular mainly in South India.

Yes, my cousin's little son had same like for hot curries. Have your ever tried sambhar, its similar to daal but contains vegetables, tamarind and more spices popular mainly in South India.
Never tried.
My friend one day I will visit India and try all these food :D, I've one good Suriname-Indian friend, but he's working 24/7!... The food you describe sounds good because we also use Tamarind (tamre-hendi) in ghaliye mahi (southern dish made of fish). Tamr gives the food a good taste.
Here people from Suriname, a big part of them have Indian ancestors. They make Indian food also, they are mainly from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, north India. I love food.

@Prince of Persia
I saw you comment on a thread and you said Al Kwarezmi was arab.
Who told you that nonsense? He was a PERSIAN. Not an arab.
Probably he didn't know, Islamic-Arabic names, many think automatically Arab. Problem is in Europe many started to refer to all muslim countries and scientists as arabs. But it's changing now, many sources refer to the correct ethnicity.

@INDIC

I saw you comment on a thread and you said Al Kwarezmi was arab.
Who told you that nonsense? He was a PERSIAN. Not an arab.

Sorry, I never knew if he was Arab-Persian but I used first 'your'(not Arab) and then later removed it. But his name was Arabic thus confusion. That Al Hasani was constantly insulting Indian because some Indian commented on Syria thread.

BTW I heard there is nothing Arab about Arabian Nights also it is the mix of Iranian, Indian and central Asian folklores. Part of Arabian Nights is copied from Indian folklore of Panchatantra, Vikram-Betal and Jataka tales. Infact theme looks similar to Vikram-Betal where a king named Vikram captures the ghostly spirit Betal, betal tells him a story and flee after telling the story and king again comes to capture him and he again tells him another story and then flee repeating the same thing.

@yavar

If you wanna, discuss on Jet engines, i will discuss with you.

But please don't pollute our thread with meaningless garbage like that.

Back
Top Bottom