What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Almost same, but third one for us is usually red pepper flakes or thyme(are these considered herbs ? I'm ignorant :D)
We use also "adviye"

Advieh or adwiya (Persian: ادویه‎) is a spice mixture used in Persian cuisine and Mesopotamian cuisine.[1] It is used in rice dishes, as well as in chicken and bean dishes. Although its specific composition varies from the Persian Gulf to the Caspian Sea, common ingredients include turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, rose petals or rose buds, cumin, and ginger. It may also include ground golpar, saffron,nutmeg, black pepper, mace, coriander, or sesame.

We use also "adviye"

Advieh or adwiya (Persian: ادویه‎) is a spice mixture used in Persian cuisine and Mesopotamian cuisine.[1] It is used in rice dishes, as well as in chicken and bean dishes. Although its specific composition varies from the Persian Gulf to the Caspian Sea, common ingredients include turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, rose petals or rose buds, cumin, and ginger. It may also include ground golpar, saffron,nutmeg, black pepper, mace, coriander, or sesame.

I forgot Cumin.

Salt, Black pepper powder, Cumin, Red pepper flakes, thyme, thats what we use most.

Many watery dishes here have a similar preparation, usually you first put minced onions, and if you need peppers, after 15-20 seconds you add minced tomatoes and a bit salt in order make tomatoes melt faster, tomatoes have to be melt well and become saucy, rest of the details is about the main ingredient, but lastly you add minced garlic and spices. Take out the main ingredient and thats a fine sauce for fried stuff or macaroni, can be eaten with just bread as well :)

sean-connery5.jpg

Word :o::o:

Wusup dude! Long time since you posted on this cesspool of a site. Having too much fun these days eh?

Burn that thing with fire. lol those Germans and Japanese people never cease to amaze! I can't take the image out of my head.

Edit: brb, have to look at some p-orn to get that nasty image out of my head.

Edit 2: that's better. That guy needs to be punched in the face once a day for the rest of his life. I'm a liberal live and let live kind of guy, but that shit is nasty.

Last edited:
Free Bitdefender Internet Security 6 months license:
Free Bitdefender Internet Security (100% discount) | Daily giveaways and discounts | SharewareOnSale

-------------
علیرغم تعهد 1+5 برای «توقف تلاش برای کاهش فروش نفت ایران»، صادرات نفت 2 ماه قبل ایران به قبل از میزان توافق ژنو بازگشت
-------
اخراج ۸۰ جوان از وزارت صنعت
نماینده مردم اهواز در مجلس گفت: مدیری که دارای گرین کارت کانادا است، ۷۰ تا ۸۰ نفر از جوانان را اخراج کرده است

Last edited:
Free Bitdefender Internet Security 6 months license:
Free Bitdefender Internet Security (100% discount) | Daily giveaways and discounts | SharewareOnSale

-------------
علیرغم تعهد 1+5 برای «توقف تلاش برای کاهش فروش نفت ایران»، صادرات نفت 2 ماه قبل ایران به قبل از میزان توافق ژنو بازگشت
-------
اخراج ۸۰ جوان از وزارت صنعت
نماینده مردم اهواز در مجلس گفت: مدیری که دارای گرین کارت کانادا است، ۷۰ تا ۸۰ نفر از جوانان را اخراج کرده است

روحانی عقلش تعطیله

We use also "adviye"

Do you use Asafoetida in your food, have you ever smelled it. :jester::jester:

Back
Top Bottom