What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Many Atheists read Quran before becoming Atheists, but there is no reason for them to go friday prayers.
In cay bahsi I saw one member was said even atheist people read Quran.
for this case I asked.

Thanks buddy.
We use Namaz instead of Salat btw, which is Persian, since we learned Islam from Persians.

We use namaz too buddy
Why should an atheist go to an Mosque or read Quran except for educational purposes?

In cay bahsi I saw one member was said even atheist people read Quran.
for this case I asked.

It made me wonder too.I thought for habbit even atheist people read Quran.

Last edited:
@Targon since you asked for simple dish, try this easy recipe of Omelette curry, omelette slices in thick gravy, very easy to make. Can eat with boiled rice, pulao(pilaf) or any kind of chewy bread.

Omelette Curry Recipe | How to make Omelette Curry - Non-Vegetarian

I don't know some of these ingredients but I will try with whatever I have :)

I remembered Menemen when I saw it, gotta prepare it when I get back to home :)

menemenci-selahattin-samsun475634.jpeg

Iranian and Turks are too similar to each other and somehow we have mixed with each other.too similar to each other exclude language

I mainly use spice powder from market mainly meant for mutton or chicken curry as they give best taste to gravy while use onion, ginger garlic and cilantro(garnish). I hope you may get some Indian curry masala in Turkey.

Last edited:

bah bah Ommlet , I cook one of them everyday exactly the same in the picture. :P
nooshe jan

Its not exactly omelette, its a well mix of tomatoes, peppers, eggs and some spice, its simple and awesome(if made well), if you add Sucuk sausages or Pastırma(kind of beef bacon) its heavenly.

Its not exactly omelette, its a well mix of tomatoes, peppers, eggs and some spice, its simple and awesome(if made well), if you add Sucuk sausages or Pastırma(kind of beef bacon) its heavenly.

I am Ostad in it.I cook every kind of ommlte ;)

Shae truly thought that Tyrion wanted Sansa (SP?) I guess. The way he ran her off (to save her life) really hurt Shae.

Shae is full of vengeance. Add to the fact that she is not the brightest crayon in the box and you can see why she gave a false testimony.

Back
Top Bottom