What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You know, I believe there is a shinning sign on the forehead of all dumb people,
They always do the same shit as others and at the very same time they are always praying for a different outcome.
I do believe there shall be a low for hanging all those who have no special impact on this world, for those who live a life like a sheep, like a cow, those who never intend to increase their understandings their comprehension. those who don't know why they are living or even worse they never ever try to. And I am not afraid if even me, myself got hanged too.
This planet is the home for a population no more than 20 thousands, and the rest are useless and waste.
:rofl: that is alot of hate...You ok brother?

Not a big fan of spices tbh, but I'll be giving it a shot sooner or later. Iranians generally don't eat a lot of spiced up food, unless it's a meaty dish, and even then, spice isn't used as liberally as it's in Pakistani/Indian food. Iranian food is more about herbs than spices.

Indian food in western countries aren't hot, they are disgrace to the kind of heat we are used to here. BTW I heard Mexican food is too much hot.

Indian food in western countries aren't hot, they are disgrace to the kind of heat we are used to here. BTW I heard Mexican food is too much hot.

Indian food in India also does not contain as many spices as advertised. In my home, except turmeric no other spice was used in large quantities.

Indian food in India also does not contain as many spices as advertised. In my home, except turmeric no other spice was used in large quantities.

Yes, only in the veg food we eat daily but if its meat based curry, its generally made hot and a bit oily. My friends living in the UK had very bad opinion about British curries.

Yes, only in the veg food we eat daily but if its meat based curry, its generally made hot and a bit oily. My friends living in the UK had very bad opinion about British curries.

Give me a simple but delicious recipe, I will try at home :D

Can you access youtube in Turkey, I will share the link the channel of famous Indian chef Sanjeev Kapoor.

Yes I can, but doubt I have the skill the do his stuff :D

@MOHSENAM

I'm 20, not much , I'm religious 2 days a year(Ramadan eid, Kurban Eid) :D

Btw I thought you were calling eids "Bayram" like us since its originally an Iranian name.

@MOHSENAM

:omghaha:
Thanks buddy and inshalah become more religious.:omghaha:

I thought u are about 27 because u usually talk wisely.
have a good youth ages and hope the best. I someties want to back to 19-20 but it is not possible,very good era. :( I am about 25.

:enjoy:

@MOHSENAM

Btw I thought you were calling eids "Bayram" like us since its originally an Iranian name.

Easiest one you can try is boiled egg curry. Whole boiled eggs fried to very light brown dipped in gravy.

Here is his channel having mostly Indian dishes. His TV show was extremely popular in India in 1990s.

https://www.youtube.com/user/sanjeevkapoorkhazana

@Targon

How much turkish people pray salat in percent almost?or at least at the city that u live in

People praying all five times is rare, people praying at fridays is more common, may be more then half of the population, but most people prays at eids.

I see, "Bayram" is an Iranian name but not Persian, I guess we got it from Sogdians at Central Asia.

We use Namaz instead of Salat btw, which is Persian, since we learned Islam from Persians.

People praying all five times is rare, people praying at fridays is more common, may be more then half of the population, but most people prays at eids.

I see, "Bayram" is an Iranian name but not Persian, I guess we got it from Sogdians at Central Asia.
We call it in Iran Qurban.

Do atheists read Quran too?or come to friday pray ?

Back
Top Bottom