What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That gave me cancer.
I wonder what his thought process was and how he found another moron like himself that was willing to drill an *** hole in his cheek.

ahhhh my eyes are burning again. This is worse than 100 beheadings lol

Last edited:
I wonder what his thought process was and how he found another moron like himself that was willing to drill an *** hole in his cheek bone.

ahhhh my eyes are burning again. This is worse than 100 beheadings lol

I am wondering how does he eat food and drink water.

I know what it is, it also grows in Iran. But we use it as medicine, not for food (at least not where I come from). I guess worth trying

Medicine? In India it is used for seasoning in food, the smell is horrible but since its good for digestion and give good taste to food, people try to bear the horrible smell of raw asafoetida. :lol::lol::lol:

Medicine? In India it is used for seasoning in food, the smell is horrible but since its good for digestion and give good taste to food, people try to bear the horrible smell of raw asafoetida. :lol::lol::lol:
Deastroys "air" in stomach, destroys worms in stomach, makes stomach stronger. :lol:

Deastroys "air" in stomach, destroys worms in stomach, makes stomach stronger. :lol:

My mother used to prepare daal(lentil soup) and vegetable curries by adding asafeotida in them but she couldn't bear the smell of raw asafoetida but she used to bear the foul smell for sake of its health benefits.

Wusup dude! Long time since you posted on this cesspool of a site. Having too much fun these days eh?

Burn that thing with fire. lol those Germans and Japanese people never cease to amaze! I can't take the image out of my head.

Edit: brb, have to look at some p-orn to get that nasty image out of my head.

Edit 2: that's better. That guy needs to be punched in the face once a day for the rest of his life. I'm a liberal live and let live kind of guy, but that shit is nasty.

Been busy my friend next 2 months is gonna be difficult for me

My mother used to prepare daal(lentil soup) and vegetable curries by adding asafeotida in them but she couldn't bear the smell of raw asafoetida but she used to bear the foul smell for sake of its health benefits.
daal.. soon I will make daal, my mother always made it for me, but now I live alone.
Haha once my mother said she knew an Indian family in Iran. They made hot food and also the baby ate from that food :lol: His body was already resistant against hot food.

Appareantly its name in Turkish is Şeytanboku which means Devil's sh.t :D
lool

In Persian it's anghuze. I had heard of it before, never knew what it was. But now that you mentioned "devil's shit," I'm interested to know what the Persian meaning of the word anghuze is lol

An=sh-it
Ghuze=No clue what that word means.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

Do you know what anghuze means?

Back
Top Bottom