What's new

Iran Readying to Fly Own Model of US RQ-170 Drone

.Don't expect any info about any of our defence products from Turkish members anymore.
why not ?? you said there is tons of videos . where is it i need it .i need to learn .
you see this is part of baseless claim and BS and propaganda which turkey is well known for .
all i asked for simple video .not you say do not ask . is that because now you come to conclusion that it is BS and you can not defended any more ?? is that why ??
the only info we had was copy peas of some BS and Sh@at from some defense turkish website .

please do not go . please tech us we need to about west Asia supper power turkey . help me please .

@yavar ... don't call names !
ok i change it to backward . thanks for telling me . i do not much of rules in this forum . please let me know when i am going wrong .
thank you brother .

@Sinan ... you know !

Turkish guys insulting Iranians in iranian forums same way ... this is the reason of yavar's posts !

not a good reason bro . we have turk friends in iranian chill thread and other parts. if someone does sth wrong and insult us there is no good reason to judge others by insulting.

anyway these are off topics. lets end it here and wait until rq-170's first flight test

why not ?? you said there is tons of videos . where is it i need it .i need to learn .
you see this is part of baseless claim and BS and propaganda which turkey is well known for .
all i asked for simple video .not you say do not ask . is that because now you come to conclusion that it is BS and you can not defended any more ?? is that why ??
the only info we had was copy peas of some BS and Sh@at from some defense turkish website .

please do not go . please tech us we need to about west Asia supper power turkey . help me please .

ok i change it to backward . thanks for telling me . i do not much of rules in this forum . please let me know when i am going wrong .
thank you brother .
You dont need to know the forum rules to know what you are doing is wrong. Just deal with people as if they are in front of you.

RQ-170 doesn't use TF34, that information is fake. TF34 is about 2 times bigger to fit in the RQ-170.
you seriously think U.S will use a 70 era engine for it's black project in a 2007 product???

The TF34 is only 1.25 meters tall and 2.62 meters long.

The Iranian government said the RQ-170 is 1.84m tall and 4.5m long.
It can easily fit.

image.jpg

The TF34 is a tough engine. Some last as long as 3400 hours. Perfect for a UAV that would log long hours.

Last edited:
No, all I need now is to see the copied drones actually flying, otherwise I have no reason to believe their anything more than models.

I honestly think it wouldn't be too hard to crudely fly.

They can scrounge up some TF34 engines and not need any of the sensor stuff. If they can get the control surfaces to work (even with crude connections) they should at least be able to get it off the ground.

However the RQ-170 has computer controlled surfaces and that would be more of a step for advanced flight. That may take much longer and lots of crashes.

Last edited:
I honestly think it wouldn't be too hard to crudely fly.

They can scrounge up some TF34 engines and not need any of the sensor stuff. If they can get the control surfaces to work (even with crude connections) they should at least be able to get it off the ground.

However the RQ-170 has computer controlled surfaces and that would be more of a step for advanced flight. That may take much longer and lots of crashes.
We'll see where this goes.

Back
Top Bottom