What's new

Iran Readying to Fly Own Model of US RQ-170 Drone

If you bring 20 piece quadqore intel chipstogether you have a strong chip. Like iranian style engineering:laugh:.

how do you now it:cuckoo:?

I cited this part from wikipedia. "Private sector [edit]
See also: Economy of Iran and Industrial Development and Renovation Organization of Iran
Parallel to academic research, several companies have been founded in Iran during last few decades. For example CinnaGen, established in 1992, is one of the pioneering biotechnology companies in the region. CinnaGen won Biotechnology Asia 2005 Innovation Awards due to its achievements and innovation in biotechnology research. In 2006 Parsé Semiconductor Co. announced it had designed and produced a 32-bit computer microprocessor inside the country for the first time.[41] Software companies are growing rapidly. In CeBIT 2006, ten Iranian software companies introduced their products.[42][43] Iran's National Foundation for Computer Games unveiled the country's first online video game in 2010, capable of supporting up to 5,000 users at the same time.[44] "

they are assembling thins together.... where is the chip factory?:cuckoo:

Yes i found wrong video. I try to find true one. But I saw chip production in iran i swear.

32bit is good for personal computer:laugh: if you think you can make a drone like that fly than you are dreaming....

32bit is good for personal computer:laugh: if you think you can make a drone like that fly than you are dreaming....

You wrong baby, it is absolutely enough and this news from 2006. And You think that in 1990s did usa have 16-bit processor ? A home computer is excesively enough to control an uav. ;) What you know about military technology is nothing. And you obsessed with iran, you can't admit truth, it is so hard for you i know. :)

You wrong baby, it is absolutely enough and this news from 2006. And You think that in 1990s did usa have 16-bit processor ? A home computer is excesively enough to control an uav. ;) What you know about military technology is nothing. And you obsessed with iran, you can't admit truth, it is so hard for you i know. :)
ignore him, he claims for electronic knowledge but doesn't understand the very simple fact that todays simple home processors are byfar more powerful than all chips in 20 years ago. and Netherlands is famous for what? I guess he is under drug effect.

ignore him, he claims for electronic knowledge but doesn't understand the very simple fact that todays simple home processors are byfar more powerful than all chips in 20 years ago. and Netherlands is famous for what? I guess he is under drug effect.

:drag: :drag: :drag: :drag: :drag: :drag: :drag: :drag:

If a 32 bit chip is enough for you. Then i now the quality of iranian missile ahahahah.

yes mine english is terrible. but most of yours background is horrible. coming and talking about things you dont understand a little bit.:cuckoo:

@SOHEIL

After pizza UAV it would be naive to expect something similar as RQ 170, you don't even have serious 'tactical UAV's let alone something as advanced as RQ 170.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom