What's new

Iran mulls plan to move capital from Tehran

First they need to deal with this pollution in Tehran and then move.
P.s, they've been talking about moving the capital for a long time now.
The pollution in Tehran and other cities is just one of the billion problems that Iran faces as a country today. Like every other issue, the root cause is the *** backward 6th century political and economic system.

And when you say "they need to deal with" the issue, you're looking at this whole thing wrong. They are the issue, they have created the issue and they profit from the status quo. More than 3 decades of bad economic, political and social policies have brought us to where we are today. How do you propose things to be fixed when the symptoms are alive and well?

You can't fix these individual issues because they weren't created in a vacuum. It's like trying to put anti-acne medication on a person's face when he/she has leprosy. It's nonsensical.

Very good plan , Tehran has become overpoplulated and it is not a good place to live anymore.
We must build new capital(s) like Turkey and Pakistan and I think Qom is good idea beacause it has more range of welfare than semnan and also it was a part of Tehran before. :agree:

what about the other cities such as Mashhad, Tabriz and Esfehan? do you want to move them too? it's far from a logical approach, instead of answering the question they want to erase the question to solve the problem ... by moving capital non of problems of Tehran would be solved. the money that is allocated to change capital and build a new one should be utilized in Tehran and also in the other cities to improve them in order to prevent useless trips within the cities.

what about the other cities such as Mashhad, Tabriz and Esfehan? do you want to move them too? it's far from a logical approach, instead of answering the question they want to erase the question to solve the problem ... by moving capital non of problems of Tehran would be solved. the money that is allocated to change capital and build a new one should be utilized in Tehran and also in the other cities to improve them in order to prevent useless trips within the cities.

Tehran is crowding and dumbing in itself other cities have not problem so much like tehran has.

The pollution in Tehran and other cities is just one of the billion problems that Iran faces as a country today. Like every other issue, the root cause is the *** backward 6th century political and economic system.

And when you say "they need to deal with" the issue, you're looking at this whole thing wrong. They are the issue, they have created the issue and they profit from the status quo. More than 3 decades of bad economic, political and social policies have brought us to where we are today. How do you propose things to be fixed when the symptoms are alive and well?

You can't fix these individual issues because they weren't created in a vacuum. It's like trying to put anti-acne medication on a person's face when he/she has leprosy. It's nonsensical.

That's f*cked up man....I don't get this line of thinking: Regardless of ones political view, why would one not wish and actively promote/work for the best environment and environmental policies?

That's f*cked up man....I don't get this line of thinking: Regardless of ones political view, why would one not wish and actively promote/work for the best environment and environmental policies?
I answered your question in my post. Read it again.

And the main question is, which city is supposed to be the new capital?
Tehran is the only city in central regions that has a considerable amount of available water, and is located naturally at the intersection of East-West and South-North roads, and has enough distance from troubled borders, aka the western, southern, and eastern ones.
If they can solve the issues in an another new city, why they can't do so in the Tehran when all technological means, human resources, and money is already available?
either they want to move the capital to their own f***ed up city aka Qom :rofl::rofl::rofl: , or they are just saying BS as they always do in order to digress people's thoughts from the main issues.

I was expecting more of you dude. If you know what I mean?
In that case many groups would be satisfied :
Nationalists,
Religious entities,....

I was expecting more of you. If you know what I mean?
In that case many groups would be satisfied :
Nationalists,
Religious entities,....

I am not getting your point.
Religious guys are more into Iraq, and lebanon, and shia clan ....
Nationalists and seculars Do not care much about Riyadh. they are just a neighbor.
so what?!!! Anyway, lets pass this. since it's off-topic. ;)

Back
Top Bottom