What's new

Iran mulls plan to move capital from Tehran

Very good plan , Tehran has become overpoplulated and it is not a good place to live anymore.
We must build new capital(s) like Turkey and Pakistan and I think Qom is good idea beacause it has more range of welfare than semnan and also it was a part of Tehran before. :agree:

Mate, our case was different.

Last Ottoman Sultan, sold our country and Brits occupied Istanbul. Ankara designated as new capital because of it's strategic location (center of Anatolia, surrounded with mountains, etc..)

Thank you very much for elaboration. ;)
I have heard that his support is mainly from the people of the western part of the country, like North western frontier, Khaybar pakhtunkha, and Baluchistan. why is he more favored in the western parts than Punjab and sind?
is he considered as a secular or not?
How much of his ideas are close to Bhutto? especially as far as military generals and giving power to democratic elected governments are concerned.

In elections his main support came from urban areas, such as Lahore and Karachi, thought he won the govt in Khyber Pukhtoonkhuwa. his party is basically from Lahore, this is the place where his movement really started, so his party is pretty strong in Punjab, however quite weak in Interior Sindh or where the feudalism prevails and also weak in Balochistan as the tribal system prevents the idea he is instigating.

No he is not considered secular, religious parties like JUIF and JI call him Jew Agent, extreme secular call him Taliban sympathizer, factually like I said he wants Peace and harmony in the country...hence everyone from the ruling elite is against him.

as far as military is concern, they mostly like to watch out their own interests, they dont really like to give power such as foreign policy to a political representative, they like to maintain their control on that.. overall his party has cordial relations with military, however, he is not in their control, he speaks his mind.

just a personal note; he regularly says namaz/saleh, as you may know, he reverted back to Islam after the death of his mother, before that he was commonly known as the playboy in international elite... his book "MY Pakistan" gives a great insight to his mind and how and why he reverted to Islam. he has also converted several famous people to Islam.

mainly by middle class and lower class. he is not liked by the elite, as he is creating a sort of rebellion against them, instigating and provoking people to stand up to them and demand rights.
Then I guess, I am gonna fall in love with him too.
As far as, he is not gonna break the law in order to spread the law, I think he will become a respectable man in charge.

In elections his main support came from urban areas, such as Lahore and Karachi, thought he won the govt in Khyber Pukhtoonkhuwa. his party is basically from Lahore, this is the place where his movement really started, so his party is pretty strong in Punjab, however quite weak in Interior Sindh or where the feudalism prevails and also weak in Balochistan as the tribal system prevents the idea he is instigating.

No he is not considered secular, religious parties like JUIF and JI call him Jew Agent, extreme secular call him Taliban sympathizer, factually like I said he wants Peace and harmony in the country...hence everyone from the ruling elite is against him.

as far as military is concern, they mostly like to watch out their own interests, they dont really like to give power such as foreign policy to a political representative, they like to maintain their control on that.. overall his party has cordial relations with military, however, he is not in their control, he speaks his mind.

just a personal note; he regularly says namaz/saleh, as you may know, he reverted back to Islam after the death of his mother, before that he was commonly known as the playboy in international elite... his book "MY Pakistan" gives a great insight to his mind and how and why he reverted to Islam. he has also converted several famous people to Islam.

When I was seeing the votes of different states of Pakistan, I thought that his unbalanced votes in different parts of the country may have some ethnic related reason. But it seems that my guess was wrong.
So, his ideas seem to be close to the reformists of Iran.
Thanks for your information ;)

Then I guess, I am gonna fall in love with him too.
As far as, he is not gonna break the law in order to spread the law, I think he will become a respectable man in charge.

Yes he will... Inshallah. he is considered as last ray of hope for Pakistan.

I personally believe that his party had won, but elections were rigged by planning and with consent of international power to bring Mr Sharif as he was favoured by USA, Arabia and Turkey..

Mate, our case was different.

Last Ottoman Sultan, sold our country and Brits occupied Istanbul. Ankara designated as new capital because of it's strategic location (center of Anatolia, surrounded with mountains, etc..)

Istanbul was too close to foreign borders and it was in danger of foreign attacks from the sea of marmara and black sea as well, while Ankara is perfectly located at the middle of the country.
It was very wise decision to move the capital for turkey.:tup:

When I was seeing the votes of different states of Pakistan, I thought that his unbalanced votes in different parts of the country may have some ethnic related reason. But it seems that my guess was wrong.
So, his ideas seem to be close to the reformists of Iran.
Thanks for your information ;)

he got all his votes only on one base, which was Pakistanism. he addressed every ethnicity, every sect and religion and every segment of the society on the bases of Pakistanism. Yes I too consider him a reformist, as he uses only peaceful and lawful means, not any Che Guevara unfortunately :)

Is it just me or everybody, that thinks the elections are manipulated in every corner of ME. :sarcastic:
All in all bro, thanks for the time, and hope you the best.

Republics of Middle East are a joke, Except for Turkey, and Israel(which its name is exactly State of Israel not republic of) rest of them are only a republic or democracy by their names.

I answered your question in my post. Read it again.

I got it, I was being rhetoric in my reply. I was also referring to the silence displayed by certain members

I got it, I was being rhetoric in my reply. I was also referring to the silence displayed by certain members

The Silence of the Lambs:lol::lol::lol:

The_Silence_of_the_Lambs_poster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom