What's new

Iran launching missiles towards ISIS positions

Where were the missiles launched from? Where were the targets? Which missiles were launched?

Ballistic missiles cannot accurately target positions. Only cruise missiles are able to hit targets with pinpoint accuracy at long ranges.
Actually ballistic missiles are more than capable of hitting targets with pinpoint accuracy,indeed this is not particularly new.For instance the us pershing 2 mrbm had an accuracy of around 30m[30m cep],this was done using a radar seeker built with late 1970s technology.The us mx/peacekeeper icbm had an accuracy of around 40m [40m cep],this was achieved using an AIRS based inertial guidance system developed using early 1970s technology.This shows you what could be done even 40 years ago for nuclear delivery systems,by comparison the technology that is available today is not only far cheaper but far more capable and reliable as well,for instance one could use a very accurate solid state fiber optic gyro for the booster,it would then deliver a terminally guided warhead to the target,the warhead would then use its own sensors to hit the part of the target selected,a good example of this was irans recent attack on the iraqi kurdish terror group which hit the exact part of the building the terrorists were meeting in,this attack had an accuracy of around 3-6m [3-6m cep],which is easily as good as any cruise missile or air launched pgm.

IRAN became the first country in the world that used stealth bomber drones in combat (from youtube comment section)

i forgot to mention Credit goes to @jangaavaran telegram channel

this is an Iranian version of Elbit Hermes 450
1395071016031849588126310.jpg
Yes,it appears that iran is very likely the first nation to have used a 5th gen/stealth/lo-vlo/[what ever you want to call it] ucav in an actual combat operation.Well done iran.

Iranian missile operation against terrorists in syria

Untitled21.jpg

Untitled31.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

در اطلاعات منتشر شده درباره این عملیات ذکر شده است که استفاده از پهپادها برای ثبت لحظه اصابت موشکها بدلیل حضور نیروهای آمریکایی در نزدیکی آن منطقه موجب لو رفتن عملیات می‌توانست شود، در نتیجه در این عملیات برای ثبت لحظه اصابت، پهپاد به منطقه اعزام نشد. برای رعایت اصل غافلگیری ابتدا حمله موشکی انجام سپس پهپادها به منطقه رسیده‌اند.

این مطمنن محل اصابت بمب هست نه موشک یعنی هیچکدام از موشک ها به هدف نرسیده اند؟؟؟

View attachment 502623

View attachment 502624

View attachment 502625

در اطلاعات منتشر شده درباره این عملیات ذکر شده است که استفاده از پهپادها برای ثبت لحظه اصابت موشکها بدلیل حضور نیروهای آمریکایی در نزدیکی آن منطقه موجب لو رفتن عملیات می‌توانست شود، در نتیجه در این عملیات برای ثبت لحظه اصابت، پهپاد به منطقه اعزام نشد. برای رعایت اصل غافلگیری ابتدا حمله موشکی انجام سپس پهپادها به منطقه رسیده‌اند.

این مطمنن محل اصابت بمب هست نه موشک یعنی هیچکدام از موشک ها به هدف نرسیده اند؟؟؟

Finally some pictures lol

View attachment 502623

Thanks for posting these. I am confused by your last statensta. How did you reach that conclusion?

View attachment 502624

View attachment 502625

View attachment 502623

View attachment 502624

View attachment 502625

Small bombs like Sadid are as effective against those buildings as fire crackers!

Thank you brother. In your opinion, can this be the destruction mark of a 600 kg warhead?

Small bombs like Sadid are as effective against those buildings as fire crackers!

I really hope that this destruction is from the sadid bombs and not the Zulfagar missiles.

Because if they ( IRGC ) announce this is the result of the Zulfagar missile, I will hardly believe them.

View attachment 502623

View attachment 502624

View attachment 502625

This pictures show at least 5 impact points on three different targets if not 6. IRGC said it that they use modified lightened warheads to prevent civilian casualties as these targets are all surrounded by civilian houses and people. I somewhere personally asked the very same question to a rank person familiar with the system and he said, don't worry warheads are all studied and modified according to necessities an the day we need more destruction power we can deliver it ... He said, for most of these warheads we don't even need an explosive as the speed times by its weight would be enough to have enough destruction...

Other guided bombs fired by Simorgh UCAV are of small payload and their affect is limited when hitting these concrete buildings... Those Sadid guided bombs are good for personnel, APVs, vehicles and tanks...

Last edited:
Thank you brother. In your opinion, can this be the destruction mark of a 600 kg warhead?

I really hope that this destruction is from the sadid bombs and not the Zulfagar missiles.

Because if they ( IRGC ) announce this is the result of the Zulfagar missile, I will hardly believe them.
That's equal to the destruction which we saw against Kurd terrorists.

Fire cracker!

View attachment 502623

View attachment 502624

View attachment 502625

Very very impressive accuracy. Iran's enemies will fear these missiles.

In response to a US Defense Department official who stated that Iranian missiles which fired toward east of the Euphrates river landed three miles from US military position in Syria, General Shamkhani asked the Americans: What are ISIS and the rest of terrorist groups doing within three miles from you?!
شمخانی خطاب به آمریکایی ها: داعش و دیگر گروه‌های تروریستی در 3 مایلی‌ شما چه می‌کنند
:lol: exactly! Reasonable question.

DudeWaiting.gif

eagerly waiting for some footage of the missile attack.....

Most likely there will not be any drone videos or images from the moment the missiles struck only aftermath pictures.

And I've published a few pictures of missiles struck already.

Last edited:
This pictures show at least 5 impact points on three different targets if not 6. IRGC said it that they use modified lightened warheads to prevent civilian casualties as these targets are all surrounded by civilian houses and people. I somewhere personally asked the very same question to a rank person familiar with the system and he said, don't worry warheads are all studied and modified according to necessities an the day we need more destruction power we can deliver it ... He said, for most of these warheads we don't even need an explosive as the speed times by its weight would be enough to have enough destruction...

Other guided bombs fired by Simorgh UCAV are of small payload and their affect is limited when hitting these concrete buildings... Those Sadid guided bombs are good for personnel, APVs, vehicles and tanks...

Interesting a pure kinetic warhead. I would argue a point cost effectiveness of such weapon but I guess its for testing purposes to see results of these deadly weapons...

Back
Top Bottom