Iran Expels All Who Worked on Omar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKEAGLE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...al-khattab-tv-show-starts-big-debates-me.html

What a strange and shocking decision has Iran taken against those who have worked with Hatem Ali on the epic series "Omar"!
According to many Iranian newspapers, all those who have worked on Omar, whether behind or in front of the camera, have been expelled from Iran and have been banned from working on any future Iranian projects!

It seems Iran saw "Omar" as being humiliating and insulting to them ... and contains a lot of twisted facts and some far from the truth details!
They particularly where insulted by the battle of "Al Qadissiya" and object to the use of "Arabian Gulf" instead of "Persian Gulf"!

According to the newspapers, eight Iranians from the cast and crew of "Omar" have been penalized by banning them to work on any Iranian series, film or movie.
Some even stated that their participation is such a series was "disgusting" !

Iran Expels All Who Worked on Omar! - Waleg.com

@ BlacKeagle : On my part I have some strong reservations about this but I also have strong reservations about talking about them. This has the propensity of turning into a Shi'ite-Sunni sh*t fest...so it would be best if we don't comment on this !

India and Iran share similarities, both were conquered by arabs :lol:

absolutely right but not zionist arab (puppet of west), they cannot defend themselves right now :rofl:

Iran should be reconquered by arabs again. those dirty bearded mullas should be under our control. :sniper:

First free yourself of western slavery then worry about other .don't worry the people from khurasan are going to liberate you guy's

absolutely right but not zionist arab (puppet of west), they cannot defend themselves right now :rofl:

First free yourself of western slavery then worry about other .don't worry the people from khurasan are going to liberate you guy's

:lol:
No comment.

BlackEagle:Your obsession with Iran makes me think some Iranian guy has done something very horrible to you that you are ashamed of mentioning.:lol:
Sth like wha'? :cry:
On Topic: According to the source,'many' Iranian newspapers have said they are expelled or banned,but I read many Iranian papers and news sites and I haven't heard of it even for once.*So,most probably,again,your news is a fake and neither the staff nor the tv-series are not worth mentioning, and you have humiliated yourself once more.
Just found the news and put it over, that's it. And once again, I have nothing toward Iranians, the problem is with your regime.

Sth like wha'? :cry:

Just found the news and put it over, that's it. And once again, I have nothing toward Iranians, the problem is with your regime.

You shouldn't post any random news on the internet only because it's spreading lies about Iran.
Look at your source for God's sake,wth is that?Waleg?Seriously?

Yeah,you have shown in the past you have nothing against Iranians,you showed it very well.You really think we are suffering from long-term memory loss and don't remember your hate posts toward Iranians?

We have the same problems with your regimes,maybe much worse.

BlackEagle:Your obsession with Iran makes me think some Iranian guy has done something very horrible things to you that you are ashamed of mentioning.:lol:

On Topic: According to the source,'many' Iranian newspapers have said they are expelled or banned,but I read many Iranian papers and news sites and I haven't heard of it even for once.*So,most probably,again,your news is a fake and neither the staff nor the tv-series are not worth mentioning, and you have humiliated yourself once more.

The foOk I'm a Pakistani ! :angry:

P.S On a serious note why do you guys hate the Battle of Qadsiya so much ? Because it was against your ancestors - the Persians of old ? One might be forgiven for wondering how can you hate that event so much when your ancestors were defeated and still continue calling your self 'Muslims' - a religion that those same ancestors refused to bow down to or those same 'Arabs' at Qadsiya professed as their own ? Why...why this selective hate ?

P.S On a serious note why do you guys hate the Battle of Qadsiya so much ? Because it was against your ancestors - the Persians of old ? One might be forgiven for wondering how can you hate that event so much when your ancestors were defeated and still continue calling your self 'Muslims' - a religion that those same ancestors refused to bow down to or those same 'Arabs' at Qadsiya professed as their own ? Why...why this selective hate ?

They should be proud instead, Omar was the one who brought Islam to them, and without him they would have been non Muslims. Past is past, we as Sunni believe that Hussein was right and he is more favorable for us over Muawiya or Yazid, but why would we fight over them? They both died, let Allah the most just and merciful judge them. Afterall, we don't follow Moawya, we just follow Quraan and Sunnah. However, they will never let it go, they hate Arabs more than snakes.

It is a complicated history. Also, dont forget that Iranians were nearly 100% SUNNI till the beginning of 16th century when Safavid Dynasty ruling Iranians converted them en mass to SHIA sect.

Good,same as me,I don't give a crap about Arabs,unless you start BSing about my country.If you look around,I'm not the one going around in forum and making Anti-Arab threads,but your obsession with Iran is beyond any government/leader.It's hard for you to get rid of that.

Stop making junk threads about Iran,it's easiest thing to do,I can post some interesting threads about you or your countries that' may piss you off,but it isn't worth it,neither the subject nor the people.

Oh,sorry,who used the excuse of Qadesia to attack Iran again?Wasn't that Saddam Hussein who launched the 'second Qadesia' and failed?I have seen most Arab members here use Qadesia to humiliate us,but it's not humiliating,at least not for me,all countries have won in some wars or have lost in some other.We are not the one obsessed with Arabs in this forum,they are obsessed with Iran.Just look how many anti-Iran thread only BlackEagle has started in past week,while non of Iranian members have done that.See?It's their obsession.

If you see being a Muslim equal to loving Arabs,that's your problem.
Damn it, you don't get it, don't you? Your regime is killing us, your regime is making conspiracies against us! You don't know how it's to see your people being cruelly slaughtered in Syria. I hate your regime, I detest it, every cell of mine say that. Iraqis and Syrians blood is not cheap, and ones who took part in spilling it have to pay sooner or later.

Oh,sorry,who uses the excuse of Qadesia to attack Iran again?Wasn't that Saddam Hussein who launched the 'second Qadesia' and failed?I have seen most Arab members here use Qadesia to humiliate us,but it's not humiliating,at least not for me,all countries have won in some wars or have lost in some other.We are not the one obsessed with Arabs in this forum,they are obsessed with Iran.Just look ho many anti-Iran thread only BlackEagle has started in past week,while non of Iranian members have done that.See?It's their obsession.

If you see being a Muslim equal to loving Arabs,that's your problem.

Young man I've been on this forum for quite some time now and I'm neither an Arab nor an Iranian which means I sit on the side-lines and smirk at your respective stupidity ! You guys - the both of you - engage in an incessant d*ck measuring competition fighting over useless sh*t like naming the 'gulf', using proxies against each other, fighting ideological wars within the territorial confines of other countries and all the while those who see us not as Iranians, not as Arabs, not as Shi'ites and nor as Sunnis but as 'the Muslim World' look at our collective stupidity and can't help but laugh !

For foOk sake - Grow up !

P.S I don't see being a Muslims equal to loving Arabs ! I'm a Pakistani of Punjabi-Kashmiri descent and I'm proud of my country, my language, my heritage, my culture, my people and my Islam !

Having said that what your professing is self-contradictory ! Whatever rhetoric Saddam or someone else might have used in their wars with you guys, what the heck is wrong with you ? He is dead ! And yet you guys continue on ? I don't understand the contradiction that you speak of; on one-hand you curse the people who robbed the Persian Empire of her glories and on the other you embrace the faith they brought with them ? Your ancestors died resisting them and the message they brought with them...heck even your King tore the Prophet's message and yet you still embraced that message and glorified the Persians who fought it ? Why this 'selective amnesia'...why this 'selective hate' ? Why this 'contradiction' ?

an overwhelming air force can destroy Iran with couple weeks :triniti:
You have all the latest equipment but very little training and experience. Has KSA ever been in a war? no. Egypt is probably the best Arab army right now...

The level of insecurity from the Iranian government and people is absolutely amazing.
The fact that they glorify the tomb of Omar's Majosi killer indicate the level of hatred they have for this great man, who simultaneously destroyed the two greatest empires of that time. As Muslims, most Iranians should be very grateful to Omar for bringing Islam and monotheism to the country. However, the the influence of Majosism on the Iranian national psyche has corrupted the faith to a degree where it is simply irreconcilable with the original message. Moreover, the Iranian people were not forced to adhere to Islam, which is clear since the vast majority didn't convert until 2-3 centuries later. This can not be said about Shiism in Iran, which was forced by the sword on the Iranian people by a mass murdering blood thirsty Turk.
Very sad history indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom