What's new

Iran Expels All Who Worked on Omar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of insecurity from the Iranian government and people is absolutely amazing.
The fact that they glorify the tomb of Omar's Majosi killer indicate the level of hatred they have for this great man, who simultaneously destroyed the two greatest empires of that time. As Muslims, most Iranians should be very grateful to Omar for bringing Islam and monotheism to the country. However, the the influence of Majosism on the Iranian national psyche has corrupted the faith to a degree where it is simply irreconcilable with the original message. Moreover, the Iranian people were not forced to adhere to Islam, which is clear since the vast majority didn't convert until 2-3 centuries later. This can not be said about Shiism in Iran, which was forced by the sword on the Iranian people by a mass murdering blood thirsty Turk.
Very sad history indeed.

You've got to be kidding me ! You're talking about the assassin Abu Luluu right....?

Ḥashshāshīn;3403718 said:
You have all the latest equipment but very little training and experience. Has KSA ever been in a war? no. Egypt is probably the best Arab army right now...

then updated your info for the past 15 years. take a look go through youtube and the arab section on PDF.

The man that I idolize, that as much as 80% of the Muslim World idolizes as a Great Leader has his assassin - that despicable vermin - hailed as a 'national hero' ! That offends me in ways few things ever have...damn them.

Most Iranians have nothing with Omar. He's being seen as a enemy in Iranian history.

@ BlacKeagle : On my part I have some strong reservations about this but I also have strong reservations about talking about them. This has the propensity of turning into a Shi'ite-Sunni sh*t fest...so it would be best if we don't comment on this !

Kithay ho ji, kee ho riya hai?

On topic: I have similar reservations, so better leave this thread :whistle:

No sane muslim can badmouth any of the four righteous caliphs (may Allah be pleased with them all).

It is a complicated history. Also, dont forget that Iranians were nearly 100% SUNNI till the beginning of 16th century when Safavid Dynasty ruling Iranians converted them en mass to SHIA sect.

The Safavid Dynasty also did a lot of conspiracy & backstabbing against the ottoman empire. What were they actually?

Abu Luluu ? :rofl:

I hope this guy is not a religious figure

That is what Arabs call him. :lol:

His Persian name is Pirouz Nahavandi

Iranian Heroes: Pirouz Nahavandi! - YouTube

Calling me a young man or stupid won't make your words right.I believe in one thing,stupidity doesn't know any age,I've seen many people that by growing age,their stupidity grows with it.
You are a Pakistani,but how the hell do you call yourself neutral while I've seen all of the times,you have supported Arab members here against Iran no matter what junk they are spitting?You are anything but neutral and I don't see you as a legitimate source to judge upon us.
You really think my problem with Arabs is battle of Qadesia?What a naive reasoning.Just look at Arab members on this site and how much they hate Iranians and yet you love them very much.This BlackEagle guy,the one you are supporting herre,once said all Iranian civilians who were killed in Iran-Iraq war were terrorists and deserved that!

Before talking about acting selective,look at what you are doing here,you are purely selective.You blame Iranians,but don't raise a finger against Arab members.

I think I don't have any more arguments with you,You don't act reasonable and you ask me to be reasonable.It's ridiculous.

You are wasting your time speaking to this Armstrong. If he is not posting pictures of food, or jabbering on incoherently in every thread he can find, then you can find him cozying up to every Iran basher on this forum. Just block him and you will save yourself from a lot of useless posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom