What's new

Iran Expels All Who Worked on Omar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ḥashshāshīn;3404206 said:
I don't know about Hindi but it doesn't in Urdu...

It's a North Indian slang popular among Punjabis and Hindi speakers which i believe is used in Pakistan as well . I am not sure of its origins though.

My apologies if it is not the case for Urdu .

That is what Arabs call him. :lol:

His Persian name is Pirouz Nahavandi

Iranian Heroes: Pirouz Nahavandi! - YouTube

Thanks for sharing this video.....taking pride over such a shameful act..what kind of sick nation u belong to?..this ruined my positive views about Iran completely.No good wishes for ur country from me Ill show this to my friends so they ll know the true face of ur country..

and because of Arabs u Hindus remained under the rule of Muslims for more than a 1000 years

Dear brother Abdullah, I am so sorry about my rude comments in the thread about expatriates in GCC, the one that was closed. It was really non of my business, and I didn't read your comments there which were absolutely right. I was just provoked by Indians and tried to stop the debate ASAP before it gets out of hands as usual. You have no idea how members used to take advantage of such threads to mudsling us. Most of those members were gone, and I should not have commented at all. I am sorry again brother.

Yeah,it seems like still living in the history, and be proud of it.....

A nations defence forum standard is going down by unwanted hisorical religious and ill topic i fell shame 4 it,,thait

Thread re-opened.

Insults and Mud-slinging are extremely not tolerated. I hope those have learned their lesson and those who who did not receive warnings or infractions, take note. If you can not discuss in a civil way then do not discuss at all.

Have a nice day all.

Thanks for sharing this video.....taking pride over such a shameful act..what kind of sick nation u belong to?..this ruined my positive views about Iran completely.No good wishes for ur country from me Ill show this to my friends so they ll know the true face of ur country..
Wow, did'nt know Shias regard him a hero because he martyred Umar r.a.
You are lucky though that you havent seen the urdu video where they are talking
most disgusting things about Umar r.a.

brothers why are you messing up with each other,
we need unity among muslims , no muslim country should be attacked ,
learn to respect each others feelings and ideologies , learn to compromise on things that may hurt other fellow Muslims ,
as i said before none of us has right to question about the Personalities like HAZRAT UMER R.A. or any other caliph or Sahabi , be mature yar .....
Irani govt need to take measure to control events that may hurt other fellow Muslims and other Muslims need to respect Shia sect , no killing , no harsh feelings .... all we need is to respect each others feelings

I have got a question from my sunni brothers it is just a simple question nothing more :

Do you know why the place of the tomb of the daughter of prophet of Islam "Fateme Al Zahra" has remained unknown?Could you please tell me what happened to her and her family that she decided to ask Imam Ali to keep the place of her tomb as a secret ? as you know he was on of the five members of Ahl al-Bayt .

The Prophet of Islam (P.B.U.H.) : Fatemeh is an indispensable part of my body, anybody who inflicts harm upon her, harms me.

I have got a question from my sunni brothers it is just a simple question nothing more :

Do you know why the place of the tomb of the daughter of prophet of Islam "Fateme Al Zahra" has remained unknown?Could you please tell me what happened to her and her family that she decided to ask Imam Ali to keep the place of her tomb as a secret ? as you know he was on of the five members of Ahl al-Bayt .

The Prophet of Islam (P.B.U.H.) : Fatemeh is an indispensable part of my body, anybody who inflicts harm upon her, harms me.
Conspiiiiiiiiiracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom