What's new

Iran collabrate with Israel

They're all fake, when it comes to $$$$$, everybody is your friend. Pakistan should always stay alert, whether its China, Iran or India.

Who knows the value of dollar more than you :lol: ?

Iran is against Al-Assad are they not? After all he is an Arab nationalist and secular while Iran is ruled by Islamists. Or what? Contradictory politics here?

Iran Daily, May 3: A Warning to the US Not to “Meddle” | EA WorldView

The Iranian regime is very good at giving warnings out. Have you not noticed this also? I believe that you would be a better ruler @Serpentine .

Exaclty, you said it yourself.
Iran and Syria regime are ideologically diametric opposites.

Which goes to show that the alliance between Syria and Iran is not ideological, but STRATEGIC.
Something your Wahhabi clerics are trying to portray as sectarian and ideological.

At least you are not as dumb as the sheep masses in Saudistan. I congratulate you for that.

It's just a mistranslation, he says Iran will protect its ally "Syria"

They are good.:lol: That "trigger" has been held for 35 years now and nothing has happened. Can one pay to watch them live? A Mullah cabaret sounds promising.

The trigger has liberated south of Lebanon and made israel to negotiate with Palestinian for the first time. what have you done bro?

Exaclty, you said it yourself.
Iran and Syria regime are ideologically diametric opposites.

Which goes to show that the alliance between Syria and Iran is not ideological, but STRATEGIC.
Something your Wahhabi clerics are trying to portray as sectarian and ideological.

At least you are not as dumb as the sheep masses in Saudistan. I congratulate you for that.

Dumb? You guys are North Korea 2. You got the biggest brain drain in the world. Judging from the behavior/posts of your fellow Farsis on PDF you are at the lowest bottom in that category as well.

No, it just shows that your Islamic system is pure nonsense and contradictory. Thanks for exposing something that was already well-known.

It must feel really good to support Arab nationalist and Ba'athist. The same Ba'athist who killed almost 1 million of you Iranians.

It's just a mistranslation, he says Iran will protect its ally "Syria"

The trigger has liberated south of Lebanon and made israel to negotiate with Palestinian for the first time. what have you done bro?

Sout of Lebanon "liberated".:lol: You mean occupied by a similar branch of moronic Mullah's that would not be able to clean their asses if they wanted.

Well, Arabs conquered Palestine 3-4 times in history and ruled it for more than 1000 years. Went to all the wars against Israel. in recent times Where were you? For all that barking about destroying Israel you are doing a very, very bad job.

It's not KSA that is jumping around like a wild monkey shouting death to Israel and when it comes to it doing nothing when 1500 Palestinian civilians died.

Remember that it is your regime that claims to fight the "Great evil Satan". Not KSA.

@Halimi

Guess what, those Mullah's "liberated" your Lebanon. Can you believe it?:lol:

Sout of Lebanon "liberated".:lol: You mean occupied by a similar branch of moronic Mullah's that would not be able to clean their asses if they wanted.

Well, Arabs conquered Palestine 3-4 times in history and ruled it for more than 1000 years. Went to all the wars against Israel. in recent times Where were you? For all that barking about destroying Israel you are doing a very, very bad job.

It's not KSA that is jumping around like a wild monkey shouting death to Israel and when it comes to it doing nothing when 1500 Palestinian civilians died.

Remember that it is your regime that claims to fight the "Great evil Satan". Not KSA.

@Halimi

Guess what, those Mullah's "liberated" your Lebanon. Can you believe it?:lol:

Good for you ...

In 6 days war Israelis did very bad job. They did not kill these Lizard eaters and close their mouth.

You silly cow brain eater @Mohsenam2 and your other 100's of usernames, now banned.

You are soon going to be permanently banned if the rules are going to be followed as prescribed. All you can do now to enter this page is to use proxies (which most Iranian users based in Iran already do because your Mullah regime have otherwise banned this page) and create a new username but due to your low iq and grammatical mistakes you will always be found out. Just like I already did with you before you wrote a single post.

You also proved to be a two-faced individual. Outside silly discussions on PDF I did not expect that. I thought that I could trust your intentions but no you started trolling with your @Safavid empire troll user 3 days after we had made peace (after I initiated it). I was not the one that banned you. You probably was banned for heavily insulting Turks. Now the Webmaster figured out that you are a double user due to the evidence I gathered and you got banned.

Enjoy your sanctions in Mullahistan.;) At least you can always become a Basij but judging from the pictures of yourself you look very skinny and small.

Kaan and Webby have been contacted.

Last edited:
bla bla bla....

what a stupid forced interpretation, no he did mean this and that....

idiots everywhere.. Iran is saying if Israel tries to topple Alasad, then Israel is going to have major problems, aka Iran is threatening Israel to leave Syria alone...

Iran the Arab colony for the past 1400 years threatening Israel? The Mullah's that rule Iran are threatening many people, nations etc. very regularly but nothing ever happens. It reminds me of your failed regime.

Iranian General Threatens Surprise Attack on Israel | Washington Free Beacon

Zarif says Iran can defeat US and Israel - Iranian American Forum

Iran Threatens Azerbaijan | The National Interest

Iran threatens to bomb Turkey if U.S. or Israel attack nuclear installations | Daily Mail Online

Iran threatens to send forces into Pakistani territory - World - DAWN.COM

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...reatens-to-attack-ISIS-deep-inside-Iraq-.html

Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei: Americans Should Exercise Self-Restraint; People Who Threaten Iran Should Be 'Punched In The Mouth And Crushed'

:rofl:

I lack a "Iran threatens US-based Syrian Lion". :lol:

North Korea II.

Listen to the Arab Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah. He agrees with Iran being an Arab colony for 1400 years. The Basijs are our puppets. They will hang everyone that is against Arab colonial rule. We don't need to lift a finger.

You pathetic "Arab nationalist".

Iran the Arab colony for the past 1400 years threatening Israel? The Mullah's that rule Iran are threatening many people, nations etc. very regularly but nothing ever happens. It reminds me of your failed regime.

Iranian General Threatens Surprise Attack on Israel | Washington Free Beacon

Zarif says Iran can defeat US and Israel - Iranian American Forum

Iran Threatens Azerbaijan | The National Interest

Iran threatens to bomb Turkey if U.S. or Israel attack nuclear installations | Daily Mail Online

Iran threatens to send forces into Pakistani territory - World - DAWN.COM

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...reatens-to-attack-ISIS-deep-inside-Iraq-.html

Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei: Americans Should Exercise Self-Restraint; People Who Threaten Iran Should Be 'Punched In The Mouth And Crushed'

North Korea II.

Listen to the Arab Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah. He agrees with Iran being an Arab colony for 1400 years. The Basijs are our puppets. They will hang everyone that is against Arab colonial rule. We don't need to lift a finger.

You pathetic "Arab nationalist".
you're the last one that can talk about Arab nationalists... a true Arab nationalist wouldn't work with the west and ask the west to invade Arab nations... Syria's allies are non western puppets, such as Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, basically any country that is anti western imperialism... and guess what Iran is anti west... now go ask your masters to invade more Arab nations... Iraq and Libya are not enough for you....

you're the last one that can talk about Arab nationalists... a true Arab nationalist wouldn't work with the west and ask the west to invade Arab nations... Syria's allies are non western puppets, such as Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, basically any country that is anti western imperialism... and guess what Iran is anti west... now go ask your masters to invade more Arab nations... Iraq and Libya are not enough for you....

But lying in bed with your mortal enemies the Farsis and supporting Farsis over Arabs (Iraq) is your philosophy indeed.

Only Venezuela (observer state of the Arab League) and Cuba are good. Iran is a mortal enemy of all the 500 million Arabs. 1400 year old Arab colony or not. Whether Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Atheist or whatever.

This is your "allies".

A good farsi is a conquered farsi. They should return to the Volga Steppe.

Anyway God will punish Iran with another earthquake and more problems if they do not change their criminal behavior.

But lying in bed with your mortal enemies the Farsis and supporting Farsis over Arabs (Iraq) is your philosophy indeed.

Only Venezuela (observer state of the Arab League) and Cuba are good. Iran is a mortal enemies of all the 500 million Arabs. Whether Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Atheist or whatever.

again go tell your master to invade more Arab nations.. if you were true Arab, you would know our enemy is not Iran, it is Sykes Picot sons... and if your mind set is sectarian, then of course Iran is your enemy, because your mind set is from the stone age...

Anyway God will punish Iran with another earthquake and more problems if they do not change their criminal behavior.
Sick mentality indeed... you are disgusting...

again go tell your master to invade more Arab nations.. if you were true Arab, you would know our enemy is not Iran, it is Sykes Picot sons... and if your mind set is sectarian, then of course Iran is your enemy, because your mind set is from the stone age...

Farsi are our enemies. History has shown this I am afraid.

You did not watch that video I believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom