What's new

U.S. official: Iran considers Saudi Arabia, not Israel, its enemy

Good excuse then.

Even though this is the only 1, he’s probably half Arab himself I don’t know what he is but he speaks Arabic + half his posts are jokes.

Nothing wrong with hanging 'vahabis' in my description of who these people are, he calls Arabs cowards you talk similar about Persians day and night.

Even though this is the only 1, he’s probably half Arab himself I don’t know what he is but he speaks Arabic + half his posts are jokes.

Nothing wrong with hanging 'vahabis' in my description of who these people are, he calls Arabs cowards you talk similar about Persians day and night.

We didn't deny such fact that we are pushy, we spoke about this earlier, but what is ironic is seeing you coming up with more excuses.

We didn't deny such fact that we are pushy, we spoke about this earlier, but what is ironic is seeing you coming up with more excuses.

What’s your point now

Mine is that none of their lot matches up to the low behavior of your friends, I think you agree.

What’s your point now

Mine is that none of their lot matches up to the low behavior of your friends, I think you agree.

What’s your point now

You said that none of them is as aggressive as you might think compared to us. And I'm showing you a self-spoken example. But calling upon killing civilians and their families is a mild thing :lol:

Like always, you lost the argument.

Defeated..

Next ...

You said that none of them is as aggressive as you might think compared to us. And I'm showing you a self-spoken example. But calling upon killing civilians and their families is a mild thing :lol:

Like always, you lost the argument.

Defeated..

Next ...

It never was about aggressiveness
None of them here take it to the level you and your friends do with that kind of hatred in each post.

Plz name them so we will analyze and compare, I assure you, none of them come close to what the jewdanian, I mean Jordanian and some Saudis write here, no one.
What's wrong with me Iranian's shoe licker?
You know Dori, since you insist on making it personal, and to tell the reason behind avoiding you, the truth is that a Jew's garbage is maybe more valuable than you, they are not sellouts! They don't defend their historic enemy against their own people and country! They are not ashamed of their identity, ethnicity and religion, they proudly address themselves with them unlike you Dori!

And now, you know why I had no desire to have any discussions with you? I tell you again, because you are a modest humble person who has much to be modest about.

Don't talk to me... I have no respect for your kind

What's wrong with me Iranian's shoe licker?
You know Dori, since you insist on making it personal, and to tell the reason behind avoiding you, the truth is that a Jew's garbage is maybe more valuable than you, they are not sellouts! They don't defend their historic enemy against their own people and country! They are not ashamed of their identity, ethnicity and religion, they proudly address themselves with them unlike you Dori!

And now, you know why I had no desire to have any discussions with you? I tell you again, because you are a modest humble person who has much to be modest about.

Don't talk to me... I have no respect for your kind

Israel is ahead of all states in the region, i’m the one that tells you this not the other way around.
Your not my own people. a few days ago you were supporting terrorists against us.
Sellouts are those whom shake hands with the Israelis to betray their own Palestinian blood.

K bye

@Doritos11 , @Yzd Khalifa
Neither Arabs are coward nor Iranian think Arabs are coward, otherwise you wouldn't see this much of passion toward prophet Mohammad (PBUM) and his companions between Iranians.

Yeah, calling upon killing people is the nicest thing to be said.

Drop it bro ...

Terrorists yes, I also support the same for some groups as you know.
You can call to kill the Houthis and other extreme Shiites that use terrorism day and night won’t bother me.

Terrorists yes, I also support the same for some groups as you know.
You can call to kill the Houthis and other extreme Shiites that use terrorism day and night won’t bother me.

Terrorists yes

He called upon the killing of people " civilians " not the nut jobs.

You can call to kill the Houthis and other extreme Shiites that use terrorism day and night won’t bother me

I'm afraid that this assumption is miserably pathetic. Terrorists will always and has always remain terrorists regardless of the ideology or the faith they practise.

So don’t take the clown serious, at least I don’t take him serious.

Then you shouldn't point your finger at someone you don't like, while carrying the water for the other.

Hope you will learn from this :) ..

Then you shouldn't point your finger at someone you don't like, while carrying the water for the other.

Hope you will learn from this :) ..

What an empty post with no meaning, for the 2nd time theres nothing to learn from you.

Back
Top Bottom