What's new

U.S. official: Iran considers Saudi Arabia, not Israel, its enemy

BfMYYjmIEAAfXxy.jpg

Israel and Turkey are both our natural allies. I would be glad if the Mullahs actually come to their senses.

To tell you the truth, I’m not that interested to argue about this with you, simply since your only input is anti Iran, Safavid, even your nickname despite you not being religious is another sign + most of your posts are about Iran.

Then you shouldn't have attack it on national basis or call me a Jew. You should have picked on what gets you the most.

As for me being anti-Iran, I wish that we could see the same remarks being addressed by you toward an anti-KSA Iranian or so, unless you still think that you have something in common with them, then the matter could be nothing but subjective, I gather.

I find it unfortunate to hear you claiming that most of my posts are directed for one thing or another, but perhaps you might need to pay us a visit elsewhere in these boards, aside from the sections/threads you hang around most of the time.

They can't sleep at night because of iran what a bunch of useless losers:lol::dance3::D:p:omghaha:

:lol: :rofl: :omghaha: :D :laugh:

LOL do you know who those Jews were though?
They're orthodox Jews that oppose the state of Israel. They believe that only the Messiah can create Israel and the current state of Israel must be abolished.

Last week one of them was caught for attempting to spy for Iran. He traveled to Europe and walked into an Iranian embassy and told the Iranian officials that he wants to spy for Iran. He got caught a couple of weeks ago lol

At the wahabi that posted that pic. To be frank, we don't execute you wahabis quite enough. We need to round you all up and feed you to the pigs. Just hanging a bunch here and there isn't pleasing enough.

They're orthodox Jews that oppose the state of Israel. They believe that only the Messiah can create Israel and the current state of Israel must be abolished.

Last week one of them was caught for attempting to spy for Iran. He traveled to Europe and walked into an Iranian embassy and told the Iranian officials that he wants to spy for Iran. He got caught a couple of weeks ago lol

At the wahabi that posted that pic. To be frank, we don't execute you wahabis quite enough. We need to round you all up and feed you to the pigs. Just hanging a bunch here and there isn't pleasing enough.

I know bro I was trying to tell the dude who posted that propaganda picture. :cheesy:

Then you shouldn't have attack it on national basis or call me a Jew. You should have picked on what gets you the most.
the 'jew' part isn’t offensive call me a jew all day you want.

As for me being anti-Iran, I wish that we could see the same remarks being addressed by you toward an anti-KSA Iranian or so, unless you still think that you have something in common with them, then the matter could be nothing but subjective, I gather.
None of them here take it to the level you and your friends do with that kind of hatred in each post.

I'm not an idiot, a Jew have a negative connotation in this.
the 'jew' part isn’t offensive call me a jew all day you want.

None of them here take it to the level you and your friends do with that kind of hatred in each post.

None of them :woot:?

I said the issue appears to be objective particularly with us, but certainly not them. Who know, maybe you really do have something in common for real. :azn:

I'm not an idiot, a Jew have a negative connotation in this.

None of them :woot:?

I said the issue appears to be objective particularly with us, but certainly not them. Who know, maybe you really do have something in common for real. :azn:

Plz name them so we will analyze and compare, I assure you, none of them come close to what the jewdanian, I mean Jordanian and some Saudis write here, no one.

Back
Top Bottom