What's new

U.S. official: Iran considers Saudi Arabia, not Israel, its enemy

No, those are the freakshows like yourself sir.

I don't think you can be called a Safavid :lol: They won't even allow you to be an ingrown toenail of theirs. :omghaha:

I don’t see what’s so amusing for so many smilies.
Anyway I am partially Safavid by ethnicity so I’ll call myself a Safavid if I want.

Also your comment goes against history

Last edited:
Smilies are here to express what posters have in mind. Got a problem with that? :lol:
I don’t see what’s so amusing for so many smilies.
Anyway I am partially Safavid by ethnicity so I’ll call myself a Safavid if I want.

Also your comment goes against history

As long as you aren't one of them, you'd be lucky if they took you as a foster child :laugh:

Smilies are here to express what posters have in mind. Got a problem with that? :lol:

As long as you aren't one of them, you'd be lucky if they took you as a foster child :laugh:

Hundreds-close to a thousand years of history says different considering when 'we' were part of the heartlands.

Iraq has been Arabized by the sword, and it will remain an Arab state for now and forever.

Forget about Great Persia, it was wiped out off the face of the earth.

@al-Hasani

Educate the ignorant American for the sake of your tribe banu hashim & Shammar & Arabism, Hatra built by the Arabs before Islamification.

Lol Iran and Iraq have longer history with each other then Iraq has with Saudi Arabia. We where part of various empires together up to just a couple of hundred years ago. So keep your ingrown toenail and foster child talk for yourself.

Hundreds-close to a thousand years of history says different considering when 'we' were part of the heartlands.

Honestly I always thought Iraqis were Persians because when I learned in world history about ancient Persia Iraq was always implied to be a part of Persia proper and the conquests to have started once past Iraq. Ethnicity never came up lol I figured Iraqi Arabs were a minority after Muslim conquests. It was only after I joined pdf I learned differently. :o:

Honestly I always thought Iraqis were Persians because when I learned in world history about ancient Persia Iraq was always implied to be a part of Persia proper and the conquests to have started once past Iraq. Ethnicity never came up lol I figured Iraqi Arabs were a minority after Muslim conquests. It was only after I joined pdf I learned differently. :o:

No see right table History of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The part Ancient was before Persian empire.

but will avoid off topic from now

He works for jew al arabiyah

So if someone is working for microsoft his religion becomes gate-ism or Bill-ism?
if someone works for Apple, his religion becomes Iphonetian?

What kind of $tupidity will link an employee's religion and ethnicity with the organization he works for?

paaaaathetic

Lol Iran and Iraq have longer history with each other then Iraq has with Saudi Arabia. We where part of various empires together up to just a couple of hundred years ago. So keep your ingrown toenail and foster child talk for yourself.

Go ahead, Persianized Iraq once more.

We don't associate ourselves with Iraq, not even for a single sec, my dear boy. If you would like to claim your historic right in Iraq, then be it as it may, that's none of our beeping business, you just make sure you won't come around or there is going to be another mass series of drama similar to the Hajj incidents and so on.

@al-Hasani

Educate the ignorant American for the sake of your tribe banu hashim & Shammar & Arabism, Hatra built by the Arabs before Islamification.

So now you're showing another prejudice - aside from calling me a Jew - against me just because of me being a citizen of the US? :angel:

You could have easily set the record straight and said that Iraq was equally shared by both of Arabs and Persians prior to Islam and all.

So now you're showing another prejudice - aside from calling me a Jew - against me just because of me being a citizen of the US? :angel:

You could have easily set the record straight and said that Iraq was equally shared by both of Arabs and Persians prior to Islam and all.

To tell you the truth, I’m not that interested to argue about this with you, simply since your only input is anti Iran, Safavid, even your nickname despite you not being religious is another sign + most of your posts are about Iran.

Back
Top Bottom