What's new

Will Iran Intervene in Iraq?

Dutch press reports:

The Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has against his Iraqi counterpart, said that'' Iran condemns murder of Iraqi citizens and the government and the public wants to offer in the fight against terror.'' Help

Shiite Iran has so far provided assistance in the recapture of the city of Tikrit Thursday. Soldiers also were guarding the capital Baghdad. Domestically Iranian troops guarding the border with Iraq. Once rebels come in a radius of 100 kilometers from the border, military attack, said an Iranian general.
'Iran biedt Irak hulp bij strijd tegen extremisten' | nu.nl/buitenland | Het laatste nieuws het eerst op nu.nl

i think the answer is yes

Man, such reports are obviously rubbish. I am surprised people believe such reports after tens of thousands of ''Israel going to attack Iran in 1 week'' reports

Man, such reports are obviously rubbish. I am surprised people believe such reports after tens of thousands of ''Israel going to attack Iran in 1 week'' reports
check business insider & reuters .

Iran has been in Iraq for years already. As far as this event, they have been fighting alongside the government forces, and took back a city or two in the last two days.

Protect your borders.

This is America's mess to fix. They have done a terrible job with Iraq. Looks like not every country can become like Germany or Japan.

I think US will re-enter Iraq with a troop surge.

Protect your borders.

This is America's mess to fix. They have done a terrible job with Iraq. Looks like not every country can become like Germany or Japan.

Never going to happen.

The US didn't invent the sectarian hatred, we just ignorantly removed a tyrant that kept it under control with brutal oppression. This was all going to come to a head at some point.

Protect your borders.

It has nothing to do with US. ME people always blame US, while the mess in their region has roots in their backwardness.

Protect your borders.

It will happen. They wan't the oil.

Back
Top Bottom