What's new

"Internet Hindus" Caught in Online Frays - Aljazeera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
The Stream - "Internet Hindus" Caught in Online Frays - YouTube
They also got hindu fundamentalist i think on the show his name is Subramanian Swamy.
One of lines from article written by this hindu fundamentalist.
The Hindu is the target and that Muslims of India are being programmed by a slow reactive process to become radical and thus slide into suicide against Hindus.

Remove the masjid in Kashi Vishwanath temple complex, and 300 others in other sites as a tit-for-tat.

Enact a national law prohibiting conversion from Hindu religion to any other religion.

He is the President of the Janata Party of India. He also presently serves as chairman[2] of the SCMS Board of Governors of the SCMS Group of Educational Institutions :rofl: in Kerala.

He is the President of the Janata Party of India. He also presently serves as chairman[2] of the SCMS Board of Governors of the SCMS Group of Educational Institutions in Kerala.

He is more educated [a Harvard scholar] and shrewd than you will be in the next 1000 years.True story. He is also the man who digged out the massive 2G scam with his tireless persuasion.

Remove the masjid in Kashi Vishwanath temple complex

100% correct this Mosque should be removed just like Somnath was destroyed 3 times by the Barbaric muslim Invaders and Lord Ram mandir in Ayodhya we will liberate all our holy places of worship and if the Indian Gov dare stop us well we will take care of them also.

and some hypocrites hindus indians are proclaiming themselves as secular,shame on you

Here I updated my signature after a long time.

Comparing SS to Zahil 'Zion' Hamid ? :disagree:

Wow..the depth of your argument and the solid logic behind that just blew me away. Congos.

I don't like to waste my time with stupid/brainwashed peoples ! :)

and some hypocrites hindus indians are proclaiming themselves as secular,shame on you

It's not about being secular or not my friend its what is right or wrong that Mosque is there due to past history due to bloodshed why else is a Mosque placed in one of the most religious sites in Hinduism?

Would you like a Temple in Mecca?

Gyanvapi Mosque (Hindi: ज्ञानवापी मस्जिद "The Well of Knowledge"[1]) is a mosque built by Mughal Emperor Aurangazeb.

This Mosque was built by the same barbaric evil person Aurangazeb who destroyed Somnath temple.

Internet Hindus are the Real Hindus.Hindus must read and follow the works of savarkar and Theodor Herzl.

Actually this word "Internet Hindu" was coined by that boy-cut, bindi wearing Sagarika Ghose when she was (hopelessly) cornered in a debate by a guy regarding some issue (i cant remember which one). That guy was on a rampage exposing the double standards in the name of secularism and how the media plays ball with it. This word was the result of her desperation then.

At first people did not like to associated with it the term, but now people are shedding their inhibitions and saying with pride "Yes I'm a internet Hindu. Problem ?".

Problem ? :)

Pseudosecularists be they of any faith are getting whipped daily here and about time I say.

It is our nature to take a lot of crap and turn the other cheek. It is our nature not to offend and compromise instead. It is our nature to be embarrassed by the insensitivities displayed by our own.

Bottom line as a result is that it is our nature to be trampled upon.

The anonymity of the internet probably helps most of us to shed some of these inhibitions and speak out about what we truly believe in, without the fear of inadvertently offending someone close to us whose views may diverge.

Internet Hindus have nothing to do with Pakistanis and everything to do with Indian on Indian interactions.

And what is on the Internet today will come on to the streets tomorrow. That is what the Congress really fears. That is what the BJP has never learned how to channel.

This Mosque was built by the same barbaric evil person Aurangazeb who destroyed Somnath temple.
So your religion has the ideas of 'evil' and 'evil person'? Bloody interesting.

We can probably agree on 'barbaric' sine the guy wasn't Hellenic.

So your religion has the ideas of 'evil' and 'evil person'? Bloody interesting.

We can probably agree on 'barbaric' sine the guy wasn't Hellenic.

Yes it does and this Mosque was built by him hence why it must be removed

There was a online poll which leader people want as the PM of India either Modi or Gandhi

According to Mr Bhagat, total 10,000 people responded and cast their votes. While Rahul Gandhi received only 5 percent votes, 82 percent people showed their support to the Gujarat CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom