What's new

Pak Hindus seek refuge in Delhi.

Surely, there are incidences. Let me share a fact - Hindus enjoy thousand times better life in Sindh (interior) than Punjabis or Urdu speakers. Hindu can join any nationalist party whereas Urdu speaker/Punjabi cannot. Devise a visit to Pakistan I'll introduce some very Pakistani Hindus to you, you'll be pleased to see a colleague of mine serving armed forces. You'll be my guest, I mean it.
You are obviously in a better position to know about them then me but the impression I get and that of many other Indians is from what we see in the media. You will probably get the same sort of negative coverage for Indian Muslims but the difference is that looking at some of the comments from a group of Pakistani members, I get the impression that they seem pretty relaxed and almost happy about the whole thing.

Last edited:
Of course there is some persecution and therefore people will leave. But to say they all have left for such reasons is stretching it. Many have also left for economic reasons and the opportunity that India has. Of course they will say they were oppressed and such. It's sad to see them leave but once they cross the border they have nothing to do with us evermore.

I remember a television reporter asking Pakistani Sikhs who had taken refuge in Panja Sahib about whether they would leave Pakistan, after the Taliban savages killed two of their menfolk and demanded Jizya from them. The leader of refugees shouted that this is the land where the Guru was born and this is the land they will never leave and they would rather die. Things got better after the army came in and now the community flourishes. You will seldom find any Sikhs leaving like this.

Some Christians have also left but the vast majority stay and vow to press their rights and heritage and are fiercely patriotic.

To say we have no issue is delusional , we do and together we can make things better. The sad fact is that it will take years for us to achieve this, especially after 30 years of letting extremism flourish.

Indian caste system is deeply rooted in Religious o social psyche of Hindus. Its impossible to get rid of. Its not hard to find highly educated Hindus living by the caste code.

You never fail to amuse me.

Modi himself is a dalit and guess who are the ardent supporter of him - Internet using class and upper caste.

Both classes dont mind being ruled by a dalit but then you have to come up with deep rooted, higher than mountain, immortal problem and so on.

if it has to do with economics then why not pakistani muslims migrating to india.....

Pakistani Muslims are too patriotic to go to India for any reason whereas Hindus are more open since they go to India for religious reasons anyway.

There shouldn't be any migration except for economic reasons that also to the countries like Australia, US or Europe not India, The ba$tards who targets minorities should be thrown in Arabian sea, but as it happens mostly in Sindh - Interior Sindh to be more specific, I don't think it's gonna happen soon unless people of Sindh stop voting fcuking PPP, but again how they can stop voting to these feudal after all they have been enslaved since centuries.

Pakistani Hindus do not have problem with India they go there for religious reasons anyway the problem is when they see things are better over there the poor will then stick around and that makes Pakistan look bad.

Toilet news!
24wbw21.jpg

Modi himself is a dalit as he claim,they are being harassed throughout india and are termed untouchable.

He should first try to remove the tag of untouchable for his likes and than only should think of Pakistani hindus
No one calls them untouchables,Caste is already over in Cities and towns in 10 years it will disappear even in villages all will be Hindus.

Indian caste system is deeply rooted in Religious o social psyche of Hindus. Its impossible to get rid of. Its not hard to find highly educated Hindus living by the caste code.
Erm, you ever been to India?:what:

Last edited:
What about the thousands of forced conversions over the years (% of minorities fell from x% to now in low single digits while trend is reverse in India). I am sure you can live with that. Your history tells me you are able to live quite well with mayhem, tortures, assassinations (know Aurangzeb? No? Read up buster he is Pak's hero!), burning of scentific and other books (why? Because Allah has written and put in ALL that needs to be read and known in Quran:-). On that note why do you guys go to west to study science instead of locking yourselves in your rooms and study Quran as I am sure you will get all the scientific knowledge you ever need? :p:), forced conversions, .....
You should understand Hypocrisy when you see one,claim everything known to man is written in the book yet people go to west to learn science etc.and then later BOO the west for not having sharia law.

Surely, there are incidences. Let me share a fact - Hindus enjoy thousand times better life in Sindh (interior) than Punjabis or Urdu speakers. Hindu can join any nationalist party whereas Urdu speaker/Punjabi cannot. Devise a visit to Pakistan I'll introduce some very Pakistani Hindus to you, you'll be pleased to see a colleague of mine serving armed forces. You'll be my guest, I mean it.
Were all ears for ya and waiting for the introduction here :D.But Visiting Pakistan, i doubt it with the ongoing attacks everyday,Sorry mate,Visits can happens once you controlled TTP.Untill then its hard.I already escaped one Bomb blast in india by seconds , I don't think will be lucky twice :D

LOL where did you read Pakistani minorities have to pay Jaziya? :rofl:
Sikhs were made to wear Yellow colour arm bands like jews were made to wear in WW2 and Jaziya was imposed on them in your NWFP province this was news some 2-3 years ago.so stop your BS.

Sikhs in Pakistan pay 20 mn to Taliban as jazia | NDTV.com

You are being redirected...
PAKISTAN Hindus and Sikhs threatened by the Taliban and Sharia - Asia News
PAKISTAN Christians, Hindus and Sikhs forced to pay the Taliban “protection” money - Asia News

Last edited:
No you came off as an idiot that is all I acknowledged. If 500 Hindus are leaving yearly for a better life it is not a big deal more Muslims probably leave for the same reason.
Were yet to see a Indian Muslim leave India for the Land of the pure.Even the so called Kashmiri students whom you welcomed turned down your offer!

It has everything to do with economics. You never hear rich Hindus leaving.
I am yet to see some rich hindus still left living there!

There shouldn't be any migration except for economic reasons that also to the countries like Australia, US or Europe not India, The ba$tards who targets minorities should be thrown in Arabian sea, but as it happens mostly in Sindh - Interior Sindh to be more specific, I don't think it's gonna happen soon unless people of Sindh stop voting fcuking PPP, but again how they can stop voting to these feudal after all they have been enslaved since centuries.
One Pakistani Member in this thread said Interior sindh hindus were rich and can join any nationalist party.Contradictory statements.

Omg,isn't it enshrined in your constituition that only a Muslim can be PM/Prez? Please tell me I am wrong.

You never fail to amuse me.

Modi himself is a dalit and guess who are the ardent supporter of him - Internet using class and upper caste.

Both classes dont mind being ruled by a dalit but then you have to come up with deep rooted, higher than mountain, immortal problem and so on.

Modi is dalit but think on lines of upper caste brahmins etc after all the power in his party reside in hands of upper caste hindus.

if it has to do with economics then why not pakistani muslims migrating to india.....
They are not migrating but they prefer to be in India more than in Pakistan. For example Ramiz Raza and Wasim Akram are in India most of the seasons. They get respect, money and above all safety. Same for Atif Aslam, fateh ali etc. Even Pervez Musharraf will migrate given an option, he was already crying when his visa got rejected.

One Pakistani Member in this thread said Interior sindh hindus were rich and can join any nationalist party.Contradictory statements.

There are rich Hindus that's why they are abducted for ransom but those rich are less in number, over all Interior Sindh is messed up place. The curse of bonded labor (irrespective of religion) is there since centuries.

Sikhs were made to wear Yellow colour arm bands like jews were made to wear in WW2 and Jaziya was imposed on them in your NWFP province this was news some 2-3 years ago.so stop your BS.

Sikhs in Pakistan pay 20 mn to Taliban as jazia | NDTV.com

You are being redirected...
PAKISTAN Hindus and Sikhs threatened by the Taliban and Sharia - Asia News
PAKISTAN Christians, Hindus and Sikhs forced to pay the Taliban “protection” money - Asia News

1. Both the sources are Indian
2. Even if true than - still go through history of India before generalizing the acts of "declared" terrorists as common thing.

Back
Top Bottom