What's new

Pak Hindus seek refuge in Delhi.

The article says only 500 Hindus leave Pakistan in a year, Pakistan can live with that.

What about the thousands of forced conversions over the years (% of minorities fell from x% to now in low single digits while trend is reverse in India). I am sure you can live with that. Your history tells me you are able to live quite well with mayhem, tortures, assassinations (know Aurangzeb? No? Read up buster he is Pak's hero!), burning of scentific and other books (why? Because Allah has written and put in ALL that needs to be read and known in Quran:-). On that note why do you guys go to west to study science instead of locking yourselves in your rooms and study Quran as I am sure you will get all the scientific knowledge you ever need? :p:), forced conversions, .....

Last edited:
Pakistan is a dangerous place for both Muslim and minorities.
Exactly, these guys talk constantly about Gujarat and Muzzafnagar but those are isolated incidents that happen every now and then after tensions between communities spill over. In Pakistan, the persecution of minorities is constant and consistent. Mandirs destroyed every week and the attitude of Pakistanis seems to be that they are proud of it. I am yet to hear of a minority from India trying to enter Pakistan.

Indian caste system is deeply rooted in Religious o social psyche of Hindus. Its impossible to get rid of. Its not hard to find highly educated Hindus living by the caste code.
Ohh u know more about hindus then hindus themselves and ur awareness level on india is extraordinary yet u live in Australia ....
we living in india have to learn more abt caste system from u....
please set a date for ur coaching classes on hinduism and caste system.......

Exactly, these guys talk constantly about Gujarat and Muzzafnagar but those are isolated incidents that happen every now and then after tensions between communities spill over. In Pakistan, the persecution of minorities is constant and consistent. Mandirs destroyed every week and the attitude of Pakistanis seems to be that they are proud of it. I am yet to hear of a minority from India trying to enter Pakistan.

Bhai... forget about mandir, church etc.. their mosque are not safe...we daily read and hear about bomb blast at their worship places.... they can't tolerate each other...pity them

What about the thousands of forced conversions over the years (% of minorities fell from x% to now in low single digits while trend is reverse in India). I am sure you can live with that. Your history tells me you are able to live quite well with mayhem, tortures, assassinations (know Aurangzeb? No? Read up buster he is Pak's hero!), burning of scentific and other books (why? Because Allah has written and put in ALL that needs to be read and known in Quran:-). On that note why do you guys go to west to study science and instead lock yourself in your rooms and study Quran as I am sure you will get all the scientific knowledge you ever need :p:), forced conversions, .....

Nice rant.

Indian caste system is deeply rooted in Religious o social psyche of Hindus. Its impossible to get rid of. Its not hard to find highly educated Hindus living by the caste code.
Lol, if that was the case then Narendra Modi wouldn't be running for Prime Minister I mean why would highly educated and oppressive high caste Hindus vote for a man of low caste?

Indeed, Hindus are victimised there.
Surely, there are incidences. Let me share a fact - Hindus enjoy thousand times better life in Sindh (interior) than Punjabis or Urdu speakers. Hindu can join any nationalist party whereas Urdu speaker/Punjabi cannot. Devise a visit to Pakistan I'll introduce some very Pakistani Hindus to you, you'll be pleased to see a colleague of mine serving armed forces. You'll be my guest, I mean it.

Pakistani minorities have to pay extra tax called Jaziya and are not allowed to become Prime Minister. They are also subject to the (in)famous Blasphemy law. I'm sure you have already heard of that.

If Modi is a Dalit like you say then surely that is a good development that a Dalit can become the most popular man in the country and try to stay on topic,

Jaziya? I have never heard about it, can you explain me further please.

Almost all Islam countries have Blasphemy law, i guess it's part of their religion or culture.

I feel Indonesia is the best Islamic country in the world :)

Lol, if that was the case then Narendra Modi wouldn't be running for Prime Minister I mean why would highly educated and oppressive high caste Hindus vote for a man of low caste?

He's being voted in for his fanaticism.

Back
Top Bottom