What's new

"Internet Hindus" Caught in Online Frays - Aljazeera

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ LOL exactly. A girl who was a Bihari friend three months ago now becomes a South Indian.

I dont know what exactly this lady (?) goes through in her real life to make up such silly stories online ? Maybe enough attention was not given in childhood ?

You had posted the same pic a few months ago calling her a Bihari girl Priya whom you knew ! I searched for that post but that was deleted before you were banned. Remember ? Now there go your cooked up stories about playing pranks on Indian girls and extracting free lunch out of them. Such a big liar you are . You have been exposed . You really are a manhoos girl Jinx ! Maybr you are not even a girl .:rofl::lol::wave:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^^^ LOL exactly. A girl who was a Bihari friend three months ago now becomes a South Indian.

I dont know what exactly this lady (?) goes through in her real life to make up such silly stories online ? Maybe enough attention was not given in childhood ?

why does it matter if she is BIHARAN, BENGALAN, ORISSAN, KERALITE, TAMILIAN, MARATHI OR TELUGU? They all look the same to me.. all it matters is that she is INDIAN.... LOL!

why does it matter if she is BIHARAN, BENGALAN, ORISSAN, KERALITE, TAMILIAN, MARATHI OR TELUGU? They all look the same to me.. all it matters is that she is INDIAN.... LOL!

It does not matter who she is. She could be a Pak* for all I care. The point is the same girl who you called a Bihari has now become a south indian. You are a chronic attention seeking liar who makes up stories just to be in the light. As simple as that.

I think we should have a party.

Booze/sharbat, and kababs/paneer. With some nice music.

Jinxed Girl,

Please stop comparing race of South Asian people.
:angry:

You might get yourself banned for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom