What's new

"Internet Hindus" Caught in Online Frays - Aljazeera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I'm a south Indian and know the girls pretty well. They are smart enough not to be taken for a ride by these burkha jaans. Somebody is making up stories to seek attention and I can smell the stink.
dude.png

And the beauty tips from Pakistanis :cheesy: look at their fashion makeup, it seems like rainbows on the face, do you think Indian girls would prefer such makeup. :lol::lol:

Alas, no one will ever know what khala and her dozen apajaans looked like behind their loose garments.

Or even which one was which.

The ammijaan's pics give a hint though. ;)

Rest is left to the imagination of the beholder.

ok fine.. if u r ok with South Indian girls looking like this who I am to complain.. I was just trying to help them... :(

Her treatment is very easy but what about heavyweight Lollywood aunties from your country and their rainbow makeup sense.:lol::lol:

Her treatment is very easy but what about heavyweight Lollywood aunties from your country and their rainbow makeup sense.:lol::lol:

If I was there, I would put all those Lollywood aunties back to gym and help them get an hour glass figure!! No excuse for such behavior like mustache, looking fat etc. You should work on things which r under your control!! Even I will help Lollywood aunties to get some female personal trainers!!

If I was there, I would put all those Lollywood aunties back to gym and help them get an hour glass figure!! No excuse for such behavior like mustache, looking fat etc. You should work on things which r under your control!! Even I will help Lollywood aunties to get some female personal trainers!!

It doesn't let me edit my own post... so lemme type it again

If I was there, I would put all those Lollywood aunties back to gym and help them get an hour glass figure!! No excuse for such behavior like mustache, looking fat etc. You should work on things which r under your control!! I will help Lollywood aunties to get some female personal trainers just like I helped south indian girls to get rid of their mustache and bushy eye brows!

Did you yourself take this pic ?

Why u wanna know who took that pic? ;)

Paan Singh admitted in some other thread that South Indian men do prefer girlz with mustache so leave the mustache intact and don't try to help them in any way, just get free lunches from them. I was seriously trying to help south indian girls, but now i am getting more n more convinced that Indian men DO like girlz with mustache. Another Indian girl

You know what I searched for Pakistani girl moustache and found the above trio pic on top:lol: . So you are taking pics from the internet , uploading them on your imageshack account and posting them here tagging them as Indian girls . Poor try . That is a pakistani girl you shamefully are calling south indian girl.:rofl::rofl:

Dude I'm a south Indian and know the girls pretty well. They are smart enough not to be taken for a ride by these burkha jaans. Somebody is making up stories to seek attention and I can smell the stink.
dude.png

i don't think you do.

You know what I searched for Pakistani girl moustache and found the above trio pic on top:lol: . So you are taking pics from the internet , uploading them on your imageshack account and posting them here tagging them as Indian girls . Poor try . That is a pakistani girl you shamefully are calling south indian girl.:rofl::rofl:

Actually you are wrong... Both of them appear on top when you enter "moustache Indian girl" in google images.. Here is the proof...

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&....0.0.0.60.60.1.1.0.edymh..0.0...1.HOLw4tCeFf8

and here is the source of the first pic...

Does anyone have that one indian girl with the mustache picture lol. - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Thread: Does anyone have that one indian girl with the mustache picture lol.

That girl is Indian for sho!!

No, unless you're making statements like this:

Secularists want to destroy Ram Setu. They say it is natural and not made by Sri Ram Ji's sena with Hanuman Ji himself.
If Ramayana is not real, if Hindus are wrong, then who made this huge bridge that connects India and Sri Lanka that can be seen from outer space?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...t-online-frays-aljazeera-4.html#ixzz20QDJ487q

So would those who don't believe in evolution (duhh), believe in moon splitting etc be labelled Internet Mullahs ?

Although I am not a big fan of Lollywood Aunties like Reema, Sheema, Keema, as all of them are from famous area, but you are over exaggerating when you say they r FAT. Tell me which one of them is fat?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You have to specifically name the actress whom u think is fat?

A

Here is another source

FARK.com: (5827882) 19 Pakistani girls wedge themselves in a SmartCar, set world record for most mustaches in an automobile

She a Pak* for sure. And I'm suspecting that is you.

Moreover were you not telling that she was your best friend and even had this pic for your avatar. So that was bluffing ? ;) You dont even know how to lie convincingly burkha jaan.

Although I am not a big fan of Lollywood Aunties like Reema, Sheema, Keema, as all of them are from famous area, but you are over exaggerating when you say they r FAT. Tell me which one of them is fat?

You have to specifically name the actress whom u think is fat?

Please don't Post exceptions.

Gigawatt, actually your own SOUTH INDIAN actresses are FAT and u think that everyone is fat!! I mean we do have some fat Lollywood actresses in the past like Anjuman, but no one beats this South Indian elephant!!

shakeela.jpg

By jinxedgirl at 2012-08-21

SOUTH HEROINES BLOGSPOT.COM

oh my GOD!! ROTFL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Actually you are wrong... Both of them appear on top when you enter "moustache Indian girl" in google images.. Here is the proof...

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&....0.0.0.60.60.1.1.0.edymh..0.0...1.HOLw4tCeFf8

and here is the source of the first pic...

Does anyone have that one indian girl with the mustache picture lol. - Bodybuilding.com Forums

You had posted the same pic a few months ago calling her a Bihari girl Priya whom you knew ! I searched for that post but that was deleted before you were banned. Remember ? Now there go your cooked up stories about playing pranks on Indian girls and extracting free lunch out of them. Such a big liar you are , you have been exposed . Such blatant lies you concoct. You really are a manhoos girl Jinx ! Maybe you are not even a girl .:rofl::lol::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom