What's new

"Internet Hindus" Caught in Online Frays - Aljazeera

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is "internet hindus" Gigawatt? So I can discuss them too, I don't know what this term means.

Yes u r right.. everything "INDIAN" is same for us, include "INDIAN MUSLIMS" like Fazlu, Bablu etc in your list too!

But on the other hand we LOVE SRI LANKAN AND NEPALESE HINDUS, CHINESE BUDDHISTS, U.K. and Canada SIKHS, and IRANIAN Parsis and a
Happy to know that. Since you pakistanis' attempt to show that india is not secular has failed and our minorities have shown that they are as much indian as any one else, you have no other option but to hate us all equally. Even the Indian girls at your work who throw free food at you everyday will recognize the snake you are and shoo you away pretty soon.

Happy to know that. Since you pakistanis' attempt to show that india is not secular has failed and our minorities have shown that they are as much indian as any one else, you have no other option but to hate us all equally. Even the Indian girls at your work who throw free food at you everyday will recognize the snake you are and shoo you away pretty soon.

I said all "Indians" are same for me.. how does that equate to Indian minorities having equal rights in India, my sweet jayron brother ;)

I am against breaking any place of worship in 2012. Yes, Aurangzeb destroyed temples to build mosques and did so at some of Hinduism's holiest places. It is offensive then and it is offensive now. Unless the Muslim citizens of India see why this is offensive and agree to the mosque's removal, the Hindu majority has no right destroy a place of worship. The true strength of India's secularism would be that while it is possible to break the mosque, we let it remain. In a democracy - being in the majority doesn't give you the right to trample on the rights of the minority.

I didn't see that. South Indians are your particular targets for begging free lunch. ;)

Not begging but making a fool of themselves... Whenever a new south indian girl starts at our work, me and my friends play pranks on her. When we r having lunch at the cafeteria, my friends r sitting 4 tables behind, winking at me and the South girl is completely oblivious that we r playing pranks on her. After having free lunch from her, I do tell her after few months that I am sorry, I was joking.. U do LOOK INDIAN, not Italian or Greek! ;) ROTFL! I could see tears in her eyes, as she tried very hard to control!!

He is more educated [a Harvard scholar] and shrewd than you will be in the next 1000 years.True story. He is also the man who digged out the massive 2G scam with his tireless persuasion.
No he is a worse liar than GWB and shrewder than Advani that no understanding Muslim wants to equate within 1000 yrs. In BD, Hindus aren't 7 but around 10% (Almost 14 Millions) that number has hardly reduced ever since its birth and never been faced Governmental level of cleansing like Gujrati, organized riot like recent Assamese or the Babri Masjid one's magnitude of temple demolition. They are far well off than Muslims and infect those 10% Hindu's recent powers outweigh 88% Muslim's one. Don't believe it? Just check how many Hindu Judges are presiding over JI leader's cases and illegally passing order to keep them detained, how many Hindu OCs and SPs are on the streets that are terrorizing oppositions and how many secretaries are selling national interest cheap to their Bharat Matas.

And Kashmiris never got their plebiscites so his argument dies prematurely about it. IMHO, he is a conniving, bastardous Benya and an opportunistic-chauvinist that is pushing his sinful agenda to dehumanize minority Muslims in India.

Jayron I know I am very cruel, insensitive naughty girl in real life, but that is the reality. I love playing pranks on Indians! :D

Not begging but making a fool of themselves... Whenever a new south indian girl starts at our work, me and my friends play pranks on her. When we r having lunch at the cafeteria, my friends r sitting 4 tables behind, winking at me and the South girl is completely oblivious that we r playing pranks on her. After having free lunch from her, I do tell her after few months that I am sorry, I was joking.. U do LOOK INDIAN, not Italian or Greek! ;) ROTFL! I could see tears in her eyes, as she tried very hard to control!!

You can't fool us, you are there for free lunch because you know South Indians are maaldar people and it doesn't matter them if they spend few on hungry people like you. :angel:

Pakistanis love demonizing Indians man. They are uncomfortable that we proved them wrong with regard to Partition.

Since the only reason they exist is on the plinth of exclusive Islam, stands to reason that they homogenize the other side as Hindu.

Makes it easier to hate.

So what if there are man for man, woman for woman, and child for child, the same number of Muslims lumped within.

Pakistanis love demonizing Indians man. They are uncomfortable that we proved them wrong with regard to Partition.

Since the only reason they exist is on the plinth of exclusive Islam, stands to reason that they homogenize the other side as Hindu.

Makes it easier to hate.

So what if there are man for man, woman for woman, and child for child, the same number of Muslims lumped within.

But thank god Partition happened. Can you imagine the mess we would be left with if Jinnah and Muslim League had not made a seperate nation? India would probably have been a very big mess, so thank the stars it happened.

Sometimes I think Jinnah was the biggest Indian patriot, he foresaw the trouble that India would have to face if these Pakistanis remained in India, and made sure that it didnt happen.

But thank god Partition happened. Can you imagine the mess we would be left with if Jinnah and Muslim League had not made a seperate nation? India would probably have been a very big mess, so thank the stars it happened.

Sometimes I think Jinnah was the biggest Indian patriot, he foresaw the trouble that India would have to face if these Pakistanis remained in India, and made sure that it didnt happen.

I'm frankly not so sure of that bro.

Please remember that correlating and extrapolating today's Pakistan, India, Bangladesh muddle, alongwith the Hindu-Muslim issues we have had to face as a result, on to 1947 to say that a united India with an undivided Muslim population would have been 3 times the headache, does not take into account the biggest joker in the pack - the moderating influence of our ancient Hindutva on the violently divisive elements of radical Islam.

India benefited from that.

While East Bengal/Pakistan with just 24 years of exposure was already beyond the pale and Bangladesh made eminent sense.

With West Pakistan/Pakistan, those forces have festered unhindered and unchecked for 65 years now.

Going back now is nigh impossible.

Khala, you don’t even know what they are saying about you and your dozen apajaans and half a dozen bhaijaans.

They are winking much harder at all of you. ;)

Anyway, it is impossible for anyone to make out which one is which. So you are all the same behind
that beautiful loose garment. Miss sac de potatoes.

MissSackOfPotatoes.jpg

BTW, why only post ammijaan's pic here?

Why not the full family (with all dozen apaajaans and half a dozen bhaijaan and one abbajaan). That will cause a lot of spilling. ;)

Dude I'm a south Indian and know the girls pretty well. They are smart enough not to be taken for a ride by these burkha jaans. Somebody is making up stories to seek attention and I can smell the stink.
dude.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom