What's new

"Internet Hindus" Caught in Online Frays - Aljazeera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just guessing that, I'm a Hindu and i'm using internet. Does that make me a Internet-Hindu?
hmm.jpg

No, unless you're making statements like this:

Secularists want to destroy Ram Setu. They say it is natural and not made by Sri Ram Ji's sena with Hanuman Ji himself.
If Ramayana is not real, if Hindus are wrong, then who made this huge bridge that connects India and Sri Lanka that can be seen from outer space?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...t-online-frays-aljazeera-4.html#ixzz20QDJ487q

Where are Internet Muslims, Internet Sikhs, Internet Jains, Internet Parsis, Internet Rickshaw Wala, Internet Toilet.................................

No, unless it is possible for you to make statements like this:

Secularists want to destroy Ram Setu. They say it is natural and not made by Sri Ram Ji's sena with Hanuman Ji himself.
If Ramayana is not real, if Hindus are wrong, then who made this huge bridge that connects India and Sri Lanka that can be seen from outer space?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...t-online-frays-aljazeera-4.html#ixzz20QDJ487q

We are only asking not to destroy it. Not asking to destroy anything.
It has been mentioned in one of our Holy Epics and millions of Hindus have their feelings attached with it.

I wonder what wrong ure finding in it..? Would you be happy if we destroy it ? Why you people are so happy at destroying things ?

No, unless you're making statements like this:

What is wrong with his beliefs ? This is this mans religious belief . You and i may not agree with ot but that does not make him an internethindu or hindu extremist . All he is asking for , is the ram setu should not bedestroyed because hindus have relogious sentiments attached with it. Are you sayin that anyonewho beloeves in hinduismis animternet hindu or hindu extremist ?

I was born a hindu but an athiest now and religion does not matter anymore for me. But I hate pseudo secularists in India who find fault with hinduism but refrain from doing the same with other religions and I would take every given opportunity to call out the hypocrisy in these pseudo secularists.

If that makes me an internet hindu, so be it and I do not give a rat's a**.

Internet Parsi-Irani Zarthosti reporting for duty saar! (clicks heels, khaki pleated chaddis slams together, snaps smart Hindu fascist across the chest salute)

These cyber Jihadis have latched on to this stupid term.

We are proud Hindus in real life and online.

Deal with it or shove it!

I STRONGLY AGREE with these comments by Sagarika Ghose

"stupid aggression of internet Hindus pours out in cyberspace. in a real war they'd probably hide behind their mummyji's saris"

"Internet Hindus" caught in online frays | The Stream - Al Jazeera English

Passed through an airport security check recently, cyber ******? ;)

In real life, you will fall over, trying to prove yourself "moderate Islamic".

In real life, you will fall over, trying to prove yourself "moderate Islamic".

Saw a moron like that yesterday on Al Jazeera's "The Cafe" debate. American Pakistani called Wajahat Ali. Pipsqueak with a my-crap-don't-stink moderate Islam American patriot attitude.

I can just imagine him as one of the more true to life IDs here on PDF.

And guess what. He is author of "The Islamophobia Report."

Go figure .....

Was it their mummies who whipped your men in khaki 5 times in the past?

Maybe you should send your mummies to do the fighting next time?

reported....i hope u get a permanent ban

Internet Parsi-Irani Zarthosti reporting for duty saar! (clicks heels, khaki pleated chaddis slams together, snaps smart Hindu fascist across the chest salute)

dont lie there are very few parsis in india....dont bring a bad name to iran and persians....

Saw a moron like that yesterday on Al Jazeera's "The Cafe" debate. American Pakistani called Wajahat Ali. Pipsqueak with a my-crap-don't-stink moderate Islam American patriot attitude.

I can just imagine him as one of the more true to life IDs here on PDF.

And guess what. He is author of "The Islamophobia Report."

Go figure .....

Confused, neither here nor there...

They need anything to latch on to.

And they don't seem to like when a fraction of what they do is thrown back on them.

They really expect others to take it all lying down.

Well, in the real world the golden rule works and too bad for the jihadis that they have to put up with it. They will get as good or better as they give.

Shove it...

dont lie there are very few parsis in india....dont bring a bad name to iran and persians....

And you know that how?

I'm Parsi too by the way.

How many of the 20,000 odd Zoroastrian community you started off with in 1947 do you guys still have by the way?

Don't bother Googlin, let me help you.

Per latest ZYA census reports, it is 4,732.

Secondly what we do or do not do does not reflect on modern Islamic Iran in any way or form.

We are Indian.

Parsis have the lowest birth rate of all Asian people, they need to screw more often, without protection.

Jamsheed Kaikobad Ardeshir Marker,[1] HI (b. 24 November 1922), is a veteran Pakistani diplomat. He is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having been ambassador to more countries than any other person.[2] He speaks English, Urdu, Gujarati, French, German, and Russian and was Pakistan's top envoy to the United States and more than a dozen other countries for more than three decades and earned the distinction as the world's longest-serving ambassador.[3]

:pakistan: A Great Pakistani

Air Commodore Virjee is a dedicated and brilliant Parsi officer in the PAF. He is responsible and in charge of the Pakistani AWAC's Project.

And the many other's making a strong contribution to Pakistan. :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom