What's new

Indira Gandhi's assassins honoured by Akal Takht

We will. But first they should kill more and more inside india. :)

And actually they are...Sikh soldiers along with other Indian brothers are shooting down more and more brainwashed nutjobs inside India who cross the border with evil intentions :sniper:.

Na hun tussi apna vada pul na jaana :no:

Yes , India supported Mukti bahini, tell me something i don't know, but they got you your freedom. India didn't kill Bangladeshi civilians in that war, it was a world recognized and documented genocide by the Pakistani army.

Indian talking about genocide is rather bizarre. I could make the same case about Kashmiris, Biharis and other Pro Pakistan groups targeted directly or indirectly by India - civilians mostly

You should now reward them with Lahore.

Give Lahore back.

We don't need to when they come anyways for their holy pilgrimages

Nope:

- The whole thing started much earlier when Indian Punjab tried to gain more autonomy. Khalistan movement was a result of denial by Govt to give more autonomy.

- Congress was itself involved in Bhinderwale rise to power.

- Needlessly aggravated Sikhs. Golden temple was assaulted by Tanks. Golden temple is holiest of holy for Sikhs. The Akal Takht there was built by one of the Gurus of Sikhs (which hold the same esteemed position Prophets hold in Islam), moreover this Takht is the throne of timeless one (God) and as such is literally Kaaba of Sikhs. Its quite probable that Bhindranwala wanted Govt to attack Golden temple which will mean an assault on Sikhism and will unite the Sikhs on one point.

- Indra Gandhi's murder resulted in 1984 riots where hundreds of Sikhs were raped, burned to death and state was complicit, the instigators while known still roam free (or maybe dead now, don't have the latest info).

Go through this documentary from BBC >

was't it Bhindrawalla who desecrated the golden temple by hiding with weapons in their. I recently met an old sikh cabbie who was filled with hate against the khalistani movement, he said initially the movement was based on moral grounds but later it was corrupted and that before the indian army entered the temple with weapons, the terrorists had already done so.

there are sikhs who blame the babbar khalsa for the desecration, much like what happened in lal masjid. PA can't be blamed entirely for that, it was the terrorists who hid in the mosque, same happened in golden temple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indira Gandhi's assassins honoured by Akal Takht
PTI | Jan 6, 2013, 07.49 PM IST
AMRITSAR: The two killers of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi were honoured by Akal Takht on Sunday, the highest temporal seat of Sikh religion, on their 24th death anniversary amid presence of a local Akali leader.

Satwant Singh and Kehar Singh were hanged on January 6, 1989 after a trial for killing Gandhi in 1984.

Jathedar Gaini Gurbachan Singh presented a 'siropa' (robe of honour) to Tirlok Singh, father of Satwant Singh at a function organized by SGPC.

The 'Jathedar' also accorded them the status of 'martyrs of faith'.

SAD Amritsar president and former MP Simranjit Singh Mann and Dal Khalsa (a Sikh radical outfit) leader Kanwar Pal Singh were present at the occasion.

However, SGPC president Avtar Singh Makkar was not present in the ceremony, in which no speech was delivered but Ardas (prayer) was offered in their memory.

Dal Khalsa leader Kanwar Pal Singh told reporters, "On this day, we pay rich tributes to them as they sacrificed their lives to avenge the sacrilege of Darbar Sahib and Akal Takht."

He said,"Sikhs feel proud of them and have full respect for their martyrdom."
Indira Gandhi's assassins honoured by Akal Takht - The Times of India
I am not a religious person.
But this fits,the two guards were not against the nation but against a person,they killed.
They got punished and became heroes.
Works both ways,heroes for us,not anti nation and got the revenge against the person who not only caused damage to our religion but also the nation as a whole for some 15 years.

I am not a religious person.
But this fits,the two guards were not against the nation but against a person,they killed.
They got punished and became heroes.
Works both ways,heroes for us,not anti nation and got the revenge against the person who not only caused damage to our religion but also the nation as a whole for some 15 years.

So Tamils honouring the killers of Rajiv Gandhi will also be acceptable to you .

So Tamils honouring the killers of Rajiv Gandhi will also be acceptable to you .
I am not in favor of this,neither am I a deeply religious one who will go gaga over these things,I like to live in the present,which is going on smooth as silk.
But yes,I didn't like Indira Gandhi,from emergency to this,she made many mistakes,only good was Bangladesh.
Rajiv Gandhi,he didn't do something of IG's level,did he?

I am always surprised when people support extremists against India but the day they face extremists or war crimes in their own country, they again start crying foul and guess what, they blame India for it.

The only difference that make us successful against extremists is that even when we know someone is behind them, we rely more on our people to secure the area. Its enemy's job to destabilize us, that's simple politics, its our job to crush their plans.

And while we do it, we use the media to get something good out of bad happened in India. 26/11 happened due to our security lapse, we got rid of the terrorists but we made sure that entire world should know who was behind it.
While some like our neighbors,fap on the keyboard with drones hovering over them and a third party trying to solve or create(?) their problems.

I am not in favor of this,neither am I a deeply religious one who will go gaga over these things,I like to live in the present,which is going on smooth as silk.
But yes,I didn't like Indira Gandhi,from emergency to this,she made many mistakes,only good was Bangladesh.
Rajiv Gandhi,he didn't do something of IG's level,did he?

For that you will have to read about what IPKF has done to lankan tamils.

But neither LTTE nor these gurads were heroes and this incident needs to be condemned.

Indian talking about genocide is rather bizarre. I could make the same case about Kashmiris, Biharis and other Pro Pakistan groups targeted directly or indirectly by India - civilians mostly

We don't need to when they come anyways for their holy pilgrimages

Pro-Pakistani groups? Biharis? :lol:

Kashmir was a heaven untill you sent those terrorists again and as a result genocide happened.You did all the genocide of Hindu Pandits and Sikhs in Indian Army uniform and thought no one would know.

Mission Kashmir is FAILED.Now the result is showing off in a bitter way since you are suffering now on daily basis.Taste your own medicine now.

About Khalistan... Lahore HAS TO BE the capital and you have to give it away if you love Khalistan so much.Since you deny proves you simply have no intrest in Khalistan but only inciting Sikhs against India since Sikhs has beaten you badly in wars.So we understand your pain. :agree: Most of the Sikhs understood your plans and have no intrest in Khalistan.You started terrorism in Punjab and FAILED.

Pro-Pakistani groups? Biharis? :lol:

Kashmir was a heaven untill you sent those terrorists again and as a result genocide happened.You did all the genocide of Hindu Pandits and Sikhs in Indian Army uniform and thought no one would know.

Mission Kashmir is FAILED.Now the result is showing off in a bitter way since you are suffering now on daily basis.Taste your own medicine now.

About Khalistan... Lahore HAS TO BE the capital and you have to give it away if you love Khalistan so much.Since you deny proves you simply have no intrest in Khalistan but only inciting Sikhs against India since Sikhs has beaten you badly in wars.So we understand your pain. :agree: Most of the Sikhs understood your plans and have no intrest in Khalistan.You started terrorism in Punjab and FAILED.

We don't love Khalistan and if Sikhs have what it takes to capture Lahore they will. Khalistan is Sikh issue not a Muslim one (we got what we want in '47) this reminder is necessary when Indians troll us on our minority record. Its funny though you talk about Lahore while ignoring the fact that Indian Punjab was again divided into 3 states by Nehru Mian who earlier assured Sikhs that they will enjoy the status of an autonomous state in India (during negotiations with Britishers).

Lal Mosque is not comparable to Akal Takh. Lal mosque has no historical or archaeological significance neither was it built by anyone whom we consider central to Islamic faith. People on both sides were Muslims a minority was not being targeted. As much as you might try to blame Pakistan. fact remains that Congress gave rise to Journail Singh not ISI, and Congress initiated that army operation not Pakistan.

As for Kashmir the mission is not failed, you want peace you will fulfill their desire of greater autonomy and status. If you don't do it then struggle will continue.

We don't love Khalistan and if Sikhs have what it takes to capture Lahore they will. Khalistan is Sikh issue not a Muslim one (we got what we want in '47) this reminder is necessary when Indians troll us on our minority record. Its funny though you talk about Lahore while ignoring the fact that Indian Punjab was again divided into 3 states by Nehru Mian who earlier assured Sikhs that they will enjoy the status of an autonomous state in India (during negotiations with Britishers).

Lal Mosque is not comparable to Akal Takh. Lal mosque has no historical or archaeological significance neither was it built by anyone whom we consider central to Islamic faith. People on both sides were Muslims a minority was not being targeted. As much as you might try to blame Pakistan. fact remains that Congress gave rise to Journail Singh not ISI, and Congress initiated that army operation not Pakistan.

As for Kashmir the mission is not failed, you want peace you will fulfill their desire of greater autonomy and status. If you don't do it then struggle will continue.

You dont even know that the Golden Temple attack was led by a Sikh himself so you need to do some homework and learn correct history out of Pakistani books.

So Lal Masjid has no history neither central to so called "Islamic Faith"...very funny the way you are now playing down Lal Masjid... LOL ... so how about Grand Mosque??? Pak Army was involved in it along with its boots.Grand Mosque Seizure

Mission Kashmir is FAILED... try to revive it and get deeper in your own grave....oh wait you are already doing it.

You dont even know that the Golden Temple attack was led by a Sikh himself so you need to do some homework and learn correct history out of Pakistani books.

So Lal Masjid has no history neither central to so called "Islamic Faith"...very funny the way you are now playing down Lal Masjid... LOL ... so how about Grand Mosque??? Pak Army was involved in it along with its boots.Grand Mosque Seizure

Mission Kashmir is FAILED... try to revive it and get deeper in your own grave....oh wait you are already doing it.

I do know that a Sikh shot Indra. Please tell me otherwise so I can correct my history book. I also know that the officer who launched the operation is under 24 hr protection and a few weeks ago got his throat slashed by some Sikh youth in UK.

If I am downplaying then please tell us the glorious history of Lal Mosque. Grand Mosque was a strictly Muslim business where public was right behind the Govt and military operation.

Mission Kashmir has not failed, you can make this statement when Kashmir joins mainstream and IA is called off from there.

And actually they are...Sikh soldiers along with other Indian brothers are shooting down more and more brainwashed nutjobs inside India who cross the border with evil intentions :sniper:.

Na hun tussi apna vada pul na jaana :no:

Good work. This is their training. Now they should start killing fellow Indians. And after 500 years we mighty start think about considering your request.

We don't forget our promise. Don't worry.

One thing's for sure Sikh's don't go against their nation and will kill more and more enemies as they come by.
Take this guy for example:
Kuldip Singh Chandpuri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He has killed more Pakistanis than you could think of.

We have also killed a lot of his brethren. Will do in the future too. happens in a war. :)

Back
Top Bottom