What's new

India’s Emerging Blue-Water Navy

Aaram se bache ki jaan lega kya
i was just answering notsuperstitious
please go back and read it .

India is 3 times bigger and more powerful then pakistan and we fought 3.5 wars with pakistan and was not able to take our land occupied from them what is the point of having big conventional armed forces.
Pakistan will pose threat to us no matter what the circumtances and the weapon system they buy is always to negate our advantage .
China is different ball game we are in featherweight.so let the china alone :agree:

Just because we had conventional superiority, should we start a war with our neighbours? What sort of logic is that? Why do you whine then when the US occupies foreign lands? They too have conventional superiority over the rest of us, don't they?

They are called "Defence" forces for a reason. The idea is to deter any thoughts of a misadventure against us, not go about yahoo-ing just because our D!ck grew longer than our neighbor's.

Pakistan poses no more a threat to us than Bangladesh today. Our defence forces have only faltered once before, against China. Hence, more measures are being taken to ensure that this does not repeat again.

It's because the Psyche of Pakistan is such that it borders on the suicidal. "We'll die, but we shall ensure India goes down with us"-This is Pakistan's reasoning, as exhibited by it's ample nuclear sabre-rattling. If Pakistan was a successful, rational State, we wouldn't have bothered with deploying 80% of our Armed Forces in the Western sector.

Though China is a far more capable and worthy adversary, there have been no deaths on our borders for nearly 30 years now. This shows the maturity of the Chinese and we can trust them to do saner things than Pakistan. Hope your "confusion" is resolved to some extent.

And I thought saner nations build their defences against their enemy's capabilities and not their intent. And you also state that you trust your enemy number one more than your enemy number two. Is the Hindi Chini bhai bhai era being reincarnated.

Sorry, but I am more confused now and am wondering about rational of the rationale behind all this.

Your country hasn't invented crap for the last few decades compare to U.S. Your country is backwards and still is.

Seen a few of his other posts in various threads. They all have the same theme to them. This guy has to be the biggest Chinese *** kissing bootlicker I've ever seen on PDF. At least HongWu is entertaining. This persons trolling skills are really bad.

Regarding topic. Congrats to India from USA on your emerging blue water navy! :cheers:

And I thought saner nations build their defences against their enemy's capabilities and not their intent. And you also state that you trust your enemy number one more than your enemy number two. Is the Hindi Chini bhai bhai era being reincarnated.

Sorry, but I am more confused now and am wondering about rational of the rationale behind all this.

Saner Nations build their defence keeping mind the level of insanity to which their insane neighbours can descend into. Why was it a surprise to you to know that our Eastern borders, though undemarcated and often overlapping in many areas, don't see any bloodshed? So yes, we trust them to be careful with us.

US is the preeminent Navy is both SCS and IOR. When is India going to host USN in its base in India? There should be a fleet headquarter in India. Please share with me ports in India that can host a carrier battle group.

also, there is no shame when India host a carrier battle group. The political and economic benefit will free India to develop instead of spending all the money on weapons.
Hello, You are pissed off cos we have 2 AC while you have one, IOR is named so because India Dominated it right since Ancient times Singapore is SINGHAPURA in sanskrit! Thai airport is named Suvarnabhoomi Airport!How did you think they came?Bali is still a Hindu nation in Indonesia.,so shut your crap.You should be worried you are sleeping with the enemy who will eventually consume or break you apart.

You could have atleast have said"YES" to Buddhists and got Dalai Lama back and thereby perhaps whole Tibet!But you didn't, that was your mistake, you will be isolated always and those friends who proclaim as all deeper than ocean, they will desert you when you stop saying sweet words.You already have Uighur problem. No Pakistanis ,Uighurs were allowed into metro cities of China before 2008 i think.
continued in next post...

Aaram se bache ki jaan lega kya
i was just answering notsuperstitious
please go back and read it .

India is 3 times bigger and more powerful then pakistan and we fought 3.5 wars with pakistan and was not able to take our land occupied from them what is the point of having big conventional armed forces.
Pakistan will pose threat to us no matter what the circumtances and the weapon system they buy is always to negate our advantage .
China is different ball game we are in featherweight.so let the china alone :agree:

czar beta, Tumse na ho paayega.
Our borders with Pakistan have remained virtually unchanged from 1948 onwards. The UN resolution ended the war then and we have honored the borders ever since. The LOC was turned effectively into an international border by the 1972 Shimla accords. When the Policy-makers bungled again in demarcating the Siachen glacier, our Army occupied it and ended the ambiguity there. When Pakistan tried the Kargil misadventure, they were sent packing.

As for Aksai Chin, it was never under British control and hence never under Indian control. It was Nehru's foolishness that landed us in the mess against China. Even then, things might have been different had our Army been adequately trained and equipped for Mountain warfare.

Today's Indian Army is far more potent from the Unit that fought 1962 and 1965 wars.

Last edited:
Saner Nations build their defence keeping mind the level of insanity to which their insane neighbours can descend into. Why was it a surprise to you to know that our Eastern borders, though undemarcated and often overlapping in many areas, don't see any bloodshed? So yes, we trust them to be careful with us.

No Sir, it is based on the policy and the strategy that India follows and has nothing to do with faith or it being misplaced thereof. You need to grow up to get over your lampooned understanding of the environment.

We need more tech, i want funds for our research and development,I never seen people do it, frankly speaking people only RECOGNIZE YOU IF YOU WERE GOOD INTERNATIONALLY! WTF?When will they come out of this complex? Even Swami Vivekanda had to go through Poverty, he,disciples and mother used to eat soup of boiled Leaves all the time he never had money to board a flight,When he came back from Chicago World Everyone in India likes him especilally the Bengalis.

Read his stories and his problems faced!

Last edited:
No Sir, it is based on the policy and the strategy that India follows and has nothing to do with faith or it being misplaced thereof. You need to grow up to get over your lampooned understanding of the environment.

Yes Sir, Will do. Our strategy lacks depth Sir while your strategy is the beshtesht, most brilliant one ever Sir. Thank You Sir for illuminating them with such confounded brilliance Sir.

That tud diya in your reply clearly suggests you are urdu speaking national as Indian's (even muslims) due to wide spoken hindi in India will say tod diya. I am sad when people hide behind flags and defame their own country. I hope you will get well soon.

we are having conventional superiority from last 65 years "kya tud diya ".
this small Big pain country is giving us nightmares from last 65 years and also occupy our land .
we were pakistan centric for 65 years now we just started china centric policy what a joke.:what:

hmmm....look like INS Vikramaditya and IAC1 had enough to burn neighbor... Once Upon a time Baba Abhishek Bachchan said in Movie GURU..." If propel talk about you means you are doing good"...And here good part is they are not only talking , THEY ARE BURNING.... :yahoo:

With the induction of scorpene subs the real power of navy will emerge

And yes, This scorpene will have best of France, Russian and Indian technologies. So it will be much deadlier than original Scorpene.

Your country hasn't invented crap for the last few decades compare to U.S. Your country is backwards and still is.

And this backwardness give them aggression and false sense of superiority. This is visible from the post of Dumb Chinese.

Dadaji neen ki goli khakar sona varna pakistan sapne mein aakar daraiga :devil:

From when india give a damp about UN resolution we only accept the resolution when we stuck in dead end and our BS army don't have balls to take our land .
You are right about army that they are trained and better equipped then 1962 but still this incompetent army is like sissi when china occupy our land in ladakh they makes us laughing stock.

czar beta, Tumse na ho paayega.
Our borders with Pakistan have remained virtually unchanged from 1948 onwards. The UN resolution ended the war then and we have honored the borders ever since. The LOC was turned effectively into an international border by the 1972 Shimla accords. When the Policy-makers bungled again in demarcating the Siachen glacier, our Army occupied it and ended the ambiguity there. When Pakistan tried the Kargil misadventure, they were sent packing.

As for Aksai Chin, it was never under British control and hence never under Indian control. It was Nehru's foolishness that landed us in the mess against China. Even then, things might have been different had our Army been adequately trained and equipped for Mountain warfare.

Today's Indian Army is far more potent from the Unit that fought 1962 and 1965 wars.

what about chinese navy? are they also on usn ?

Chinese navy is clearly inferior to USN. Most Chinese recognize that. But many Indians believe that India own Indian ocean. That is what's troublesome.

Back
Top Bottom