What's new

India’s Emerging Blue-Water Navy

Kya baat hai karamchand jasoos you got me.

That tud diya in your reply clearly suggests you are urdu speaking national as Indian's (even muslims) due to wide spoken hindi in India will say tod diya. I am sad when people hide behind flags and defame their own country. I hope you will get well soon.

Chinese navy is clearly inferior to USN. Most Chinese recognize that. But many Indians believe that India own Indian ocean. That is what's troublesome.
why is it troublesome, if they feel they own it, they may be owning it, that is why the name of the ocean is indian ocean and not chinese ocean or twainese or us ocean...

Indian Ocean is India's backyard.

SCS is the place where the real game would be played.

Japan/US/India/Vietnam/Philippines all would be playing around in SCS. Whether China can take on all the 4 is far from reality. But then people would say everything is in balance because China has nuclear weapons.
You scare me to death, Mighty Indian navy is invincible.

why is it troublesome, if they feel they own it, they may be owning it, that is why the name of the ocean is indian ocean and not chinese ocean or twainese or us ocean...
If India ocean is India's ocean, then you tecitly approve that South China sea is China's sea.

India failed to dig up a dip of oil in the last 2 years, even Vietnam start to know how advanced Indian technology is. Time to move your a$$ before more jokes pop out.

I'm from Vizag, headquarters of the Indian Navy's eastern naval command.

I see a lot of activity hapenning these days it almost looks like we are preparing for a massive war :cheers:

Massive infra build up too :enjoy:

we are having conventional superiority from last 65 years "kya tud diya ".
this small Big pain country is giving us nightmares from last 65 years and also occupy our land .
we were pakistan centric for 65 years now we just started china centric policy what a joke.:what:

You are kidding me right by forgetting we have this big pain only on the western side now?

Chinese navy is clearly inferior to USN. Most Chinese recognize that. But many Indians believe that India own Indian ocean. That is what's troublesome.
why is it troublesome, if they feel they own it, they may be owning it, that is why the name of the ocean is indian ocean and not chinese ocean or
You scare me to death, Mighty Indian navy is invincible.

If India ocean is India's ocean, then you tecitly approve that South China sea is China's sea.

India failed to dig up a dip of oil in the last 2 years, even Vietnam start to know how advanced Indian technology is. Time to move your a$$ before more jokes pop out.
china sea is china sea..i did not say it is vietnam or japan sea..regarding drilling is concerned..we are not there to drill but to show support to our friend vietnam,.your people could not even make this difference out yet..

As per you view ... Something like CHINI thinks South China See is their PAPA's See.

why is it troublesome, if they feel they own it, they may be owning it, that is why the name of the ocean is indian ocean and not chinese ocean or

china sea is china sea..i did not say it is vietnam or japan sea..regarding drilling is concerned..we are not there to drill but to show support to our friend vietnam,.your people could not even make this difference out yet..
only empty pledge won't help, hard strengh tells everything. India messing with China in SCS is actually asking China make more presence in Indian ocean. I bet you loose in this one.

As per you view ... Something like CHINI thinks South China See is their PAPA's See.
Yes, it is.

only empty pledge won't help, hard strengh tells everything. India messing with China in SCS is actually asking China make more presence in Indian ocean. I bet you loose in this one.

Yes, it is.
no we wont lose..since we arein your neighborhood and you are shitting in your pants

we are having conventional superiority from last 65 years "kya tud diya ".
this small Big pain country is giving us nightmares from last 65 years and also occupy our land .
we were pakistan centric for 65 years now we just started china centric policy what a joke.:what:

The so called big pain had already been thrashed so many times. The big pain was sliced off from the Eastern border of India. :lol:

there is a reason for that..USN has negligible presence in IOR..Diego Garcia will be vacated soon,their only major presence in IOR..their almost entire resources will be diverted to Pacific and Atlantic.so,which country will have power to control it???use your brain..Nowhere nobody claimed IN is superior..but it is superior when force projection in IOR.no major navy is here,and we're co-operating multiple countries to secure this region.eg. we are installing radars on almost all the atols of Maldives and bringing it into our matrix.so goes other countries in which we've installed listening stations..we have helos that patrols Maldives and the surrounding waters,warships that patrols from horn of africa to Malacca Straits..and we are trying to control this region via co-operations,unlike China.

The indian naval power is becoming the real game changer for the region. I hope Pakistan, after recovering economically, focuses on establishing our naval power.

International Diplomacy - Walk silently with a big stick, India is doing just fine in equipping itself and remember strength will respect only strength. Indian armed forces have to seek parity with China, not as an adversary but as a healthy competitor, this will help improve Indo-China relations and make Pakistan's armed forces irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom