What's new

India's best & brightest students dominate the world ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK members its a test:

This thread is violating all the rules of the this forum:

1. fake thread title

2. Flame bait

3. Provocation

4. Doesn't related to defense

5. Its not even a news or article but a views of the thread starter

Now, what do you think ??????? thread starter will get ban or this thread will be closed/deleted saying unverified source???????

OK members its a test:

This thread is violating all the rules of the this forum:

1. fake thread title

2. Flame bait

3. Provocation

4. Doesn't related to defense

5. Its not even a news or article but a views of the thread starter

Now, what do you think ??????? thread starter will get ban or this thread will be closed/deleted saying unverified source???????
nothing is going to happen to thread starter, and this thred will also not get deleted , as this thread is against India.

indians should be happy for once that they are #1, even if it is from the bottom up. :rofl:

your commonwealth games was a disaster, so let this be something to celebrate about. LOL

that list is inaccurate. no way indians have 82 iq. you must think we're stupid. saying indians have average 79 iq is already favoring you guys. :disagree:

Yes. We do think you are stupid. Now keep your high IQ crap to yourself :wave:

I have an IQ of 136 so in essence I am smarter than 99% Chinese.

according to Chinese logic ...leme see......id say.......

AbsoFkinlutely!! ...guuuh

thts amazing aint it...Chinese iq at work.:rofl:

Yes. We do think you are stupid. Now keep your high IQ crap to yourself :wave:

but according to ANY iq statistics, we are a lot more smarter than you by a huge margin on average. :wave:

and again, congratulations for dominating the global rankings from the bottom up.

indians should be happy for once that they are #1, even if it is from the bottom up. :rofl:

your commonwealth games was a disaster, so let this be something to celebrate about. LOL

How exactly mr high IQ?? other than the delay the last time i chckd it was pretty good.

but according to ANY iq statistics, we are a lot more smarter than you by a huge margin on average.

and again, congratulations for dominating the global rankings from the bottom up.

I would love to break your stupid bubble, But you are not worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom