What's new

India was, is and will be nowhere in the world

Please do not belittle Modi
Modi is a very great man.

Who single handed, with some aid of those beholden to him, raised the reincarnation rate of India
to levels never ever imagined.

In addition to building Goddes for Covid19, Modi must be worship as a God as well.

As surely, no normal human would have the ability like Modi to have done what he done.

JOIN ME IN WISHING MODI ALL THE BEST AND MAY HE REMAIN PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA

1622096909656.png

1622096820893.png

WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI to Great Modi

FULLY DESERVING OF THE $3 BILLION WORTH OF PALACES HE BUILDING FOR HIMSELF

SURELY INDIANS WILL BE HAPPY TO STARVE SO MODI CAN BE HAPPY IN THE MOST REGAL PALACES MODI WANTED FOR HIMSELF

INDIANS GOT WHAT THEY VOTED FOR
NO MORE
NO LESS
:D:D:D

1622995709681.png

1622055216407.png

WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI TO MODI
MAY MODI BE ETERNAL PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA AND CONTINUE TO LEAD INDIANS TO THEIR FINAL DESTINY

SCHADENFREUDE

Dhobi ka kutta, na Ghar ka na ghat ka.” A working translation: “A person who is supported nowhere.

Placing all of Modi's eggs in the American basket won't lead him to beneficial allies in the future.

This is a feel good article and is far from reality. Despite the fact that India is not the top power in the region, it still is a valuable ally for West against China. They have been successful at diplomatic level to gain support of world powers.
You have to picture in that they are getting S400 and America is not going to do anything about it. They crossed LOC and dropped bombs but almost everyone supported their warmongering. They have gotten away with lynching of muslims and what they did to Kashmir that even so called Muslim leaders did nothing about it. Despite their shortcomings, they have made friends in west and in middle east.

An example of India is like the last left penny in one's pocket. The penny doesn't carry much value but that's all you've got to spend so it's valuable because of poverty.

I think it should be clear that the value the west gives to India is not because of India's potentials. India is a big population and a big market - but an equally unmanaged and divided group of Nations. That is why they give India too many favours as otherwise, the West will lose their last left sickman in the war against China.

India is a big population and a big market -

Looking at the population of India at 1.36 billion, it is actually a small market.

As the article says just about 14.7 million Indians pay taxes...one percent of population, rather who have taxable income.

Well.Do we need a foreigner like Nepalese ,BDis,Pakistsnis approval regarding this matter?
India has already created a successful community that control and innovate anything they want .
TBH our priority must account each and every foreigners in India including Nepalese.
Those who didnt born in India shouldnt take much interest in our affairs.

What have indians innovated or invented?

Looking at the population of India at 1.36 billion, it is actually a small market.

As the article says just about 14.7 million Indians pay taxes...one percent of population, rather who have taxable income.

To be fair they have better tax structure than us. They tax every type of shop, meanwhile half of our economy is undocumented. A couple of weeks ago, I was reading an article about a muslim man caught in shop by bajrang dal. It was thought that he was beaten because of some sex thing. But the case registered against him was of that his shop wasn't registered. So it might be a quite common thing that even small shops are registered(that one could get in trouble if he isn't). Hamaray yahan pe tou jidher marzi dukaan khool lo, tax ka namo nishan nahi hai, meanwhile the government is hell bent on milking tax as much out of the employed class.

To be fair they have better tax structure than us. They tax every type of shop, meanwhile half of our economy is undocumented. A couple of weeks ago, I was reading an article about a muslim man caught in shop by bajrang dal. It was thought that he was beaten because of some sex thing. But the case registered against him was of that his shop wasn't registered. So it might be a quite common thing that even small shops are registered(that one could get in trouble if he isn't). Hamaray yahan pe tou jidher marzi dukaan khool lo, tax ka namo nishan nahi hai, meanwhile the government is hell bent on milking tax as much out of the employed class.
I was thinking the same. As per India tax scheme, only 3% of the populations is eligible to pay income tax out of which around 1% pays the tax. I think it is the same in Pakistan however i believe businesses in Pakistan are not paying taxes however in India the situation is better than us.

//
The top officials of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) admitted before the Standing Committee of Senate on Commerce and Textile on October 22, 2019 that not more than 41,000 persons filed sales tax statements along with payment of any tax. FBR alleges that “out of over 3.5 million traders only 312,361 have been filing tax returns” and that “only 104,219 filed income tax returns in five major markets of Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Faisalabad”.//

@Sharma Ji @padamchen would you pls shed some light?

I was thinking the same. As per India tax scheme, only 3% of the populations is eligible to pay income tax out of which around 1% pays the tax. I think it is the same in Pakistan however i believe businesses in Pakistan are not paying taxes however in India the situation is better than us.

@Sharma Ji @padamchen would you pls shed some light?

Give the devil it's due.

I've gotten back more tax returns and like clockwork under the BJP than ever before under the Congress.

I hope they remove income tax totally as suggested by Subramaniam Swamy.

It barely is a drop in the ocean of what the government collects overall.

By removing it, there will be so much more money in the hands of the main consumer engine of the nation.

Cheers, Doc

Give the devil it's due.

I've gotten back more tax returns and like clockwork under the BJP than ever before under the Congress.

I hope they remove income tax totally as suggested by Subramaniam Swamy.

It barely is a drop in the ocean of what the government collects overall.

By removing it, there will be so much more money in the hands of the main consumer engine of the nation.

Cheers, Doc
Ideally this is how it should be that GST on food and necessities should be removed. However i was asking about traders and corporates paying taxes in India.

So it might be a quite common thing that even small shops are registered(that one could get in trouble if he isn't). Hamaray yahan pe tou jidher marzi dukaan khool lo, tax ka namo nishan nahi hai, meanwhile the government is hell bent on milking tax as much out of the employed class.
Shops and markets do pay taxes, obviously the tax base and not the tax need to be increased. This year there is a big increase in tax collection...tax to GDP ratio in Pakistan is getting better.

Ideally this is how it should be that GST on food and necessities should be removed. However i was asking about traders and corporates paying taxes in India.

No! GST MUST stay. Tax everything. Anyways that's what's happening.

But leave our income alone.

Right now we pay tax to get money to pay more tax.

There is a marked efficiency of government machinery working under the BJP.

Across all levels. Local. District. State.

No corruption nonsense like the old days.

Now all the money gets conduited in one central direction.

That is the only route.

High command (in the BJP scheme of things, there is no other).

The BJP election fund. That's larger than the GDP of most nations.

The BJP gets elected to get elected. Not run the nation.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Shops and markets do pay taxes, obviously the tax base and not the tax need to be increased. This year there is a big increase in tax collection...tax to GDP ratio in Pakistan is getting better.

tax collection from big commercial markets and food streets of Karachi, situated in the city's posh areas like Clifton Block 5, have been exceptionally low. Surprisingly, only four businessmen filed their returns, paying a total of Rs175 in taxes in 2018.

On the other hand, 807 vendors from Karachi's famous Burns Road Food Street have paid more than Rs111.3 million in taxes. Karachi's Lalukhet market erased the gap between the rich and poor by paying taxes equal to the Tariq Road market.
--------------------------

Karachi can't be taken as a base for every city in Pakistan. The city has a history of paying taxes, it's either taxes or bhata for them. I was talking about the whole country. Meanwhile bigger business dodge tax, while the smaller shops aren't taxed. The whole Rawalpindi is full of shops, I can bet you the shops hardly pay tax, except the popular brands like K&N's etc(who have proper receipts). And even with receipt this happens:

1 million fine, is comical. it's less than even a 1 day sales for them.

----
The FBR claimed that “only 300,000 traders are registered” under the Sales Tax Act, while traders said “the number is as high as 2 million.” In the meeting, the FBR and trade representatives agreed on a roadmap for the implementation of the agreement reached between them on October 30, 2019. On the point-of-sale (POS) system progress, the FBR officials after the meeting revealed: “So far 4,944 big retailers have been registered”. The drive for installation of automated POS at big outlets has been initiated as part of the FBR’s drive “to document sales of large retailers who are currently evading tax payment, which runs into billions,” it is claimed. The FBR has projected bringing 20,000 such retailers under the system by end of June 2020.
-----
but only 312,361 traders are filing tax returns that are very low as compared to the total number of traders in the country. Number of tax filers is very low in Pakistan and there are another three to 3.5 million traders, who are not in the tax net.

https://nation.com.pk/01-Nov-2019/only-312-361-traders-filing-tax-returns
....................................................................................................................................................................................................

I am waiting for POS system, but until it's implemented we can't say, thet businesses in Pakistan pay taxes. Because they obviously don't.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom