What's new

India was, is and will be nowhere in the world

What, we have a chink ? Are the Mizos seceding, are they taking the Nagas, and Manipuris with them ? Are they all joining the PRC ? noooooo

lol

srsly, what you on about ?

Lots of things.

But I want to first figure out how clued in the junta here is.

Cheers, Doc

Lots of things.

But I want to first figure out how clued in the junta here is.

Cheers, Doc
I appear not to be that clued in..

What chink but, Modi Ji and co are super well entrenched at the centre man, they're not going anywhere for a very long time, so politically we're stable, as stable as the CCP.

Worst I can think of is a short lived 2 week Raul Ghandy (ugh) led sarkar of a feeble and hastily put together coalition before MoSha romp back in to the weat of power to not vacate it for another 10 years.

Can not foresee any major conflict with the Chinese either.

Militarily also doing pretty good, S-400, more Arihant class, very likely 36 + 36 more Rafales in 2 tranches..

hmm, covid will eventually go away.. theek to hai sab even if a bit shaky atm.

I don't really like articles like this. Let's be clear. RAW has done a better job than ISI at hitting their targets. The recent mess with our FC shows that.
Bro it is not even about intelligence agencies or militaries, it is about Indian standing at world theater. Our side needs to understand it and find a way forward for our own sake.

I don't really like articles like this. Let's be clear. RAW has done a better job than ISI at hitting their targets. The recent mess with our FC shows that.

Indians are the richest group in USA. They are excelling in some aspects.

A minority or rich indians in america means nothing when over a billion indians are the most impoverished and severely malnourished people on the planet. india is so poor that they are receiving famine relief from Kenya and other Sub-Saharn African nations.......... :azn::

Bro it is not even about intelligence agencies or militaries, it is about Indian standing at world theater. Our side needs to understand it and find a way forward for our own sake.

What standing?........:lol:...........the standing of being a nation of over 1.4 billion that receives famine relief from Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations?...........:lol:.............:azn::

I appear not to be that clued in..

What chink but, Modi Ji and co are super well entrenched at the centre man, they're not going anywhere for a very long time, so politically we're stable, as stable as the CCP.

Worst I can think of is a short lived 2 week Raul Ghandy (ugh) led sarkar of a feeble and hastily put together coalition before MoSha romp back in to the weat of power to not vacate it for another 10 years.

Can not foresee any major conflict with the Chinese either.

Militarily also doing pretty good, S-400, more Arihant class, very likely 36 + 36 more Rafales in 2 tranches..

hmm, covid will eventually go away.. theek to hai sab even if a bit shaky atm.

As I told your friend @Sam. recently.

One billion Hindus.

And this is what you came up with for us?

Cheers, Doc

But reality is very different. India is part of most influential economic groups, one of the most powerful military alliance. Indians are successful wherever they go.
Economic slowdown because of covid has given every tom deek harry a chance to spew their garbage. But India will stand again and will do fast recovery once convid ends.
Everyone knows there is poverty in India, but what does matter, how much you progress every year!
When Modi came into power in 2014, India's economy was 1.9T USD, only after 7 years he added 1.2 T USD in GDP. To make it 3T usd. What Congress had achieved in 70 years, modi did in 7 years.
But yeah, I accept still long way to go. But India is very important to the world being 5th largest economy and 4th powerful military. It is on right path, this is what matters.
India's haters can sleep well reading these types of garbage ignoring all realities.

BS this is all conspiracy of sickular indian media on Democrat payroll against Modi.
Modi will win again.

Last edited:
One billion Hindus.

And this is what you came up with for us?
Divided jo hain, some are leftists/commies, others are secularists, lots of low iq and poor there too who don't understand anything.

not like we have a billion high iq educated brahmans

the good news is we're increasingly united, Hindu consolidation is in full swing

Ghandy party mukt Bharat soon

and with that kind of political stability and unity among the people, all manner of good and great things will happen.

I'm bullish on India.

Divided jo hain, some are leftists/commies, others are secularists, lots of low iq and poor there too who don't understand anything.

not like we have a billion high iq educated brahmans

the good news is we're increasingly united, Hindu consolidation is in full swing

Ghandy party mukt Bharat soon

and with that kind of political stability and unity among the people, all manner of good and great things will happen.

I'm bullish on India.

You're one of a rapidly depleting tribe of loyalists blind to the fact that their emperor is stark naked.

The tragedy is that you're an educated Brahmin (you know how I use the word) and you're pulling us down along with this jahil band of jholachaaps.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
You're one of a rapidly depleting tribe of loyalists blind to the fact that their emperor is stark naked.

Cheers, Doc
I'm loyal to this country.

Why do you think the Chinese have been so successful ? Han unity, political stability, and the heavy hand of that political stability that crushes all that stand in the way of unity and progress.

There is much that they have promised, the UCC and population control for starters. They promised and took action on Kashmir.

BJP's political opponents must be crushed for them to deliver on those promises.

You think the CCP would ever allow shit like rioting and shaheen bagh protests over there ? I'd have liked to see the army run a tank over everyone in shaheen bagh.

Modi is just a tool but he's useful for now.

I'm loyal to this country.

Why do you think the Chinese have been so successful ? Han unity, political stability, and the heavy hand of that political stability that crushes all that stand in the way of unity and progress.

There is much that they have promised, the UCC and population control for starters. They promised and took action on Kashmir.

BJP's political opponents must be crushed for them to deliver on those promises.

You think the CCP would ever allow shit like rioting and shaheen bagh protests over there ? I'd have liked to see the army run a tank over everyone in shaheen bagh.

Modi is just a tool but he's useful for now.

The Indian army is as secular as it gets.

I'd like to see you get a tank commander to do that in India on Indians.

You can dream of course. That's free.

Cheers, Doc

The Indian army is as secular as it gets.

I'd like to see you get a tank commander to do that in India on Indians.

You can dream of course. That's free.

Cheers, Doc
I like the demographics in the army. This whole country should have matching demographics.

I like the demographics in the army. This whole country should have matching demographics.

You loyalists (I'm not using the b word) have mistaken some putrid officers for the rank and file. The grunt at the front.

May you never have reason to learn the true secular sledgehammer that our fauj is.

Cheers, Doc

You loyalists (I'm not using the b word) have mistaken some putrid officers for the rank and file. The grunt at the front.

May you never have reason to learn the true secular sledgehammer that our fauj is.

Cheers, Doc
lol go ahead use the "B word" all you want

I am a desh bhakt, want good things for here.

UCC, population control, political stability, crushing all militant insurgencies.. how about you ? do want some progress for this place as well ?

why so obsessed with Modi ? he's just one guy, he's here today, will be gone in a while, I'd like for him to deliver on his party's manifesto, because that is what I voted for, not his beard.

lol go ahead use the "B word" all you want

I am a desh bhakt, want good things for here.

UCC, population control, political stability, crushing all militant insurgencies.. how about you ? do want some progress for this place as well ?

why so obsessed with Modi ? he's just one guy, he's here today, will be gone in a while, I'd like for him to deliver on his party's manifesto, because that is what I voted for, not his beard.

Couple of telling pointers from your narrative that bolster the impression I'm getting from the rapidly depleting tribe of loyalists elsewhere in the real world.

This hilarious sidestep play on bhakt. As if the theka of desh bhakti resides with the loyalists alone.

Naked emperor just a sideshow.

Balls.

Second, you're actually making peace with the looming reality that you guys are going down.

Accha hai.

Ye darr mujhe pasand aaya.

Arre bahut hua sammaan tumhari aisi taisi ... (Mukkabaaz)

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom