What's new

India's anti ballistic missile capabilities

seljuki

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
how to overcome india's anti-ballistic missile capabilities?

simple.. its a numbers game... simply launch more missiles than they can counter. even with a success rate of 98%, the 2% that do pass thru.. will destroy all of india

simple.. its a numbers game... simply launch more missiles than they can counter. even with a success rate of 98%, the 2% that do pass thru.. will destroy all of india

Hats of man to your solution...

Even in this critical time you guys can think to destroy some one who is helping you and again that with some unrealistic idea.

If India have 1000 anti-ballistic missile you guys need to fire 1020(approx) missiles :rofl: .According to your number game :hitwall:
And what you think, India will just watch unless and until you guys will finish firing 1020 missiles .....

Want to try it or help flood victims ..your decision.

Please stop taunting us on floods..We survived ojhri camp ammunition depo,we survived earthquake,we survive terrorism every day..and we will continue surviving..Floods wont end Pakistan...a few months later..it will be a distant memory...We will heal.
This forum is about discussing military weaponry and capabilities mainly..so lets stick to that..

Comparing flood relief and Anti missile weaponry is just daft.

Last edited by a moderator:

That means you need 1000s of ballistic missiles or MIRV capability. Hell even we cant afford 1000 ballistic missiles.

I would like to no more about Indis'a missile shield or missile defense systems....
As far as i know,Pakistani Ballistic missiles simply cant be shot by any weapon systems..not even the Patriot .
Enlighten me if i am missing something here?

I would like to no more about Indis'a missile shield or missile defense systems....
As far as i know,Pakistani Ballistic missiles simply cant be shot by any weapon systems..not even the Patriot .
Enlighten me if i am missing something here?

Do you have knowledge about ABM.

Do you have knowledge about ABM.

ABM? As in anti ballistic missiles? Yeah i have some knowledge about them..But one thing is that all such systems are extremely expensive and another thing is that none of the existing system is accurate enough for super and hypersonic/ re entry missiles..Americans have only one credible system and that's Patriot..That too only works for slower missiles.
I would like to know what Anti missile capabilities India got..

Oh ok..I have now read about PAD and AAD..Looks impressive,no doubt..But how accurate are these systems and whats the cost?

What immunity they got against decoys?

Oh ok..I have now read about PAD and AAD..Looks impressive,no doubt..But how accurate are these systems and whats the cost?

What immunity they got against decoys?

NIL......but decoys are also similar w/o explosives ? but they must also be expensive with all capabilities as the real one

Fantastic - you win!

well i must remind what India hase in its guidelines to use the N thing..

India

India adopted a "no first use policy" after its nuclear tests in 1998. India's nuclear policy currently states that even though there will be no first-use of nuclear weapons by India, "nuclear retaliation to a first strike will be massive and designed to inflict unacceptable damage"so be prepared for Karachi,Lahore,Islamabad,Rawalipind,Quetta,Faislabad,Hyderabad,Peshawar and other of 20 largest of your cities and major industrial,military and nuclear facilities getting destroyed!!!

so even using nuclear weapon in any case against India will bring back lots of LOVE back from us!!!

ABM? As in anti ballistic missiles? Yeah i have some knowledge about them..But one thing is that all such systems are extremely expensive and another thing is that none of the existing system is accurate enough for super and hypersonic/ re entry missiles..Americans have only one credible system and that's Patriot..That too only works for slower missiles.
I would like to know what Anti missile capabilities India got..

Akash Sam Is tested as an Anti Ballistic Missile.... This system is claimed to be more accurate than the MIM-104 Patriot as it has thrust during the entire course of its flight compared to the Patriot that has thrust only for the first 12 seconds, after which the missile coasts, thus making it less accurate. Apart from that the Akash can be launched from static or mobile platforms, including a battle tank.:D

Please stop taunting us on floods..We survived ojhri camp ammunition depo,we survived earthquake,we survive terrorism every day..and we will continue surviving..Floods wont end Pakistan...a few months later..it will be a distant memory...We will heal.
This forum is about discussing military weaponry and capabilities mainly..so lets stick to that..

Comparing flood relief and Anti missile weaponry is just daft.

No offense friend .. my intension was not to hurt any one.
Just making things more clear that thread is to discuss ABM capability not how to destroy one who is willing to help

With such a sedate thread title you could have come up with an article at least to back up your ridiculous claims ......and btw do you really believe we will be waiting for you to launch your missiles with ours in cold storage ???....MAD is to be respected intensely not treated so frivolously.....:frown:

I pity you :rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom